Newbie Trip Report; Feb. 21-26 2017....Amazing Time!

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbie Trip Report; Feb. 21-26 2017....Amazing Time!

Postby skyviewblue » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:08 pm

Desire Pearl Newbie Trip Report….still Vanilla but with a little more spice!

An amazing 5 day stay; exceeded our expectations; already planning for our next trip! It is hard to add new perspectives to the forum but we will try to contribute a little for any newbies worried about their first C/O trip to Desire Pearl.

Travel and Transportation to the Resort were extremely easy….it was very HELPFUL to have the Desire Pearl address and info to complete Mexico Customs Forms on the plane and help expedite our arrival. The drive from the Cancun airport to Desire Pearl was about 25 minutes with very light afternoon traffic. You should have a transportation plan….it is a real “circus” of options outside the terminal….not a good way to start your stay unless you are an experienced traveler and proficient in Spanish.

Arrive at least one “day” early. Really wish we would have done this! You don’t want to waste a day of travel on your Desire Pearl stay….next time we plan to spend a couple days in Cancun before we begin our Desire Pearl experience. Probably Marriott near the airport to facilitate a late arrival and easier transition to vacation time.

Desire Pearl Check-in and processing were great; Maritza provided our overview of the resort; scheduled our “membership presentation” for later in the week and made us feel very welcome for our first stay.

Room location; we requested a “quiet” location and Standard Ocean View room 63, 1st floor “Dolphin” was great. Although, some might not like the location because it is across from the Dive Shop, we did not have any problems and would stay in the same room again…loved it!

Clothing Optional; Although, our first stay at this type of resort, we both quickly adapted to the freedom of “sans clothes”….just felt natural and we blended right in with the rest of the Desire Pearl guests. It is truly awesome to lay out with your wife nude for the first time….definitely sexy and yet completely natural too. Makes the application of suntan lotion a whole new experience. :D If you choose to use the beach chairs, just plan on a few locals and guest staying at nearby hotels to be walking by…most are very respectful and move along without any awkward gazing. My only discomfort was the occasional “family” including younger children….just need to keep a look out or ideally use the beach chairs that are located about midway and provide a little more privacy.

Senses Photography session; “AMAZING” is an understatement. :D We had read the recommendations and expected a sexy experience, but we were simply overwhelmed with the level of intimacy and eroticism we expressed in our photo session. JAHEL is an incredible photographer; patient, caring, funny and dedicated to making every couple feel special! I am not sure if it was the “magic” of Desire Pearl, the sexy environment, the incredible photographer JAHEL or most likely, a combination of everything. Our photo session was the most sexy and erotic experience we ever imagined….as mentioned to my wife afterward….I can die a “happy man” after that experience…..Yes, it was that good! Understand, each couple will bring a different level of passion, etc., to this but I strongly recommend you give it a try and be prepared and well rested for an awesome experience!

Jacuzzi time;….another highlight; definitely the social hub for afternoon meet/greet with experienced couples and newbies. We did not attend any of the late night jacuzzi sessions, so can’t comment on them, but in the afternoon we met an incredible variety of guests from all over with unique backgrounds and perspectives on the lifestyle and life. We arrived “open minded” to the lifestyle and were comfortable with “soft” play….if the connection was right. We experienced a little light play with one couple and unfortunately my wife did experience more interaction with one very inebriated lady. So, the lesson was to be very aware…light play can escalate quickly and if a person is really drunk….”no” may not be enough to get the point across…so don’t even put yourself in the position. My wife still had a great time, but I felt bad about not being able to prevent some unwanted touching (underwater)…just did not think it would be an issue with another female. Be careful and stay clear of anyone that appears to be without their partner and possibly drunk too…not an easy thing to identify but the best advice I have if you decide to partake in the jacuzzi, pool bar, etc….

Theme Nights…..another highlight for us. We loved the variety of entertainment provided before each nights show and REALLY appreciated the couples who had fun with the themes. As expected more lady’s than men participated but I would encourage guys to relax more and have fun with at least a little bit of themed wardrobe. It is kinda funny that most of these people have already been nude with each other for the better part of a day or more and the men wear routine “evening out” attire for a themed event. I understand not every guy looks great in a themed night outfit but a little attempt is appreciated by everyone. You almost stand out more if you wear the standard Polo & dress slacks….but do what you are comfortable with and just have fun. The outfits of the lady’s are DEFINITELY appreciated….all shapes and sizes dressed sexy and contributed to a really unique environment.

Breakfast/lunch/dinner options; we loved the options for food and experienced both Aphrodite and Pearl; chose not to try the Gastro-Pub due to my wife’s special diet, but other guests raved about the food quality. We were pleased with the options and quality of food and service.

Tipping; We chose to stick with US dollars and followed the Forum advice; daily tips for all the workers providing great service…couple dollars for drinks, more for maid service, lounge chair service, etc…. I also provided additional tips for the Senses photographer, spa service, etc…. As mentioned by many, the staff works hard to make everyone’s stay special and I am sure the tips, of any level, are appreciated.

Misc items….Spa service was great; received the 50” “hot rock” massage and it was “heavenly”….spa facilities were really clean and wish I would have taken the time to use the sauna, steam, plunge pools, etc… Hopefully next time. Gym is adequate for a good work out with a mix of both free weights and machines. It was not surprisingly ever crowded and provided a good option for anyone wanting to maintain their routine. I also jogged one morning…the beach route to Puerto Morelos was about 10 minutes each way depending on your pace….beautiful view and nice change in scenery.

Lastly, after 26 years of marriage, our trip was the most sensual and erotic experience we could have dreamed of having at this point in our lives. We have always had a very high level of passion, so we are EXTREMELY pleased to learn there are new levels to reach even later in life.

Thanks to all the forum contributors….all the info posted contributed to a great trip! :D

M&C
:US :US
KIK: Skyviewblue
Kasidie: Skyviewblue1969
skyviewblue
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Nov 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Newbie Trip Report; Feb. 21-26 2017....Amazing Time!

Postby Explorer79 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:36 pm

skyviewblue wrote:Lastly, after 26 years of marriage, our trip was the most sensual and erotic experience we could have dreamed of having at this point in our lives. We have always had a very high level of passion, so we are EXTREMELY pleased to learn there are new levels to reach even later in life.

Great discovery, isn't it :D Being surprised is harder and harder to come by as the years go by. Our first visit was definitely an unexpected life changing and eye opening experience. I think you'll see that it will continue on - we call it the "Desire Effect".
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby TandD » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:23 am

Great report. It's always fun to read that newbies indeed had a great time and that all of our assurances of same, are actually correct!
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby reachn » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Awesome report! :L The wife and i thought Desire would be a bucket list type of trip ;) (you know run around neked with strangers once then back to regular vacations) well Desire sucked :bj us in and we will be arriving Oct 6th for our 3rd trip here in 4 years! :D
reachn
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 06 Oct 2017

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl