First - but not last - trip, Feb. 18-24, 2017

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First - but not last - trip, Feb. 18-24, 2017

Postby jenda » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:36 am

We are a vanilla couple who have never done a nude resort, lifestyle resort, etc. Our wildest trip was last May to Temptations. (My wife took her one-piece, but quickly went topless there). We had no interest in swinging before we went and remain strictly vanilla.

On the vanilla front, there was lots of anxiety before the trip from my wife from reading forum posts. She was very concerned about the lifestyle aspect of Desire, and feeling out of place as a result. I'm happy to report after our first trip that the experience was nothing but positive. The staff at Desire Pearl is amazing, the atmosphere is exactly what we were looking for, and the people were absolutely open and welcoming. There were some opportunities to stray from our vanilla status (some I didn't recognize. To the woman who said she wasn't trying to be fresh - unless I wanted her to be, I apologize for missing the very obvious hint.) My wife had an admirer (I can understand why) but nothing too pushy or weird. We were clear with each other about our boundaries going in so there were no problems with any of this. Neither of us ever felt pushed or uncomfortable.

As to our trip, we arrived late on Saturday - about 10:30 p.m. - and went to our room. Our room was near the jacuzzi and our introduction to Desire came very quickly. When we got to our room we went out on the balcony and the first sounds we heard were the very happy sounds of a woman on a bed at the jacuzzi! Of course, we decided to go check it out and ended up having sex in the jacuzzi the first night! That set the tone for our time with each other at this amazing place. Sex in the jacuzzi, sex on the jacuzzi bed, etc.

The rest of the week was equally amazing. We saw couples clearly enjoying the lifestyle with each other, quickly became comfortable being naked in front of a lot of people, enjoyed the daily activities (by the way, Kia has the most amazingly fit body I have ever seen). We drunkenly enjoyed pool zumba and pool basketball. Ingred provided awesome body art for both of us. Victor, Hector, etc. made our stay comfortable and relaxing. The food was really good. The jacuzzi experience can't be beat. The evening entertainment was off the charts. Most of all, the other guests created an open, inviting, safe, sexy atmosphere for all.

We decided before we left that, while we really enjoyed our stay at Temptations, Desire is the place for us. It let an old, vanilla married couple have an intensely intimate few days in a sexually open, welcoming environment. Can't wait for our next trip! Thanks to the staff and the guests for a great experience!
Jeff and Brenda.
kasidie: jb527
kik: jenda527
jenda
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 12 Jul 2020

Re: First - but not last - trip, Feb. 18-24, 2017

Postby RandK » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:23 pm

Great trip report! Another Pearl success story! Until people actually experience the place and the vibe, it is hard to convey the warmth of the crowd, the genuine connections that you make with your spouse and others around the pool or jacuzzi. There is something very special about this place. We love it.
RandK
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 01 May 2020

Postby David Donna » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Great report and so glad to read that you both had a wonderful experience. The management and staff would be very thankful if you would take a few minutes and post a positive review on TripAdvisor. And how long will it be until you return to the Pearl?
David Donna
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby jenda » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:40 am

Planning a return trip in October. This one will be longer - at least 8 days so we can get the full Desire treatment!
Jeff and Brenda.
kasidie: jb527
kik: jenda527
jenda
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 12 Jul 2020

Postby Made4us96 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:42 am

jenda wrote:Planning a return trip in October. This one will be longer - at least 8 days so we can get the full Desire treatment!

Would love to meet you all as another vanilla/complete newbie couple.
Desire Pearl 10/17
Desire RM 10/18
Made4us96
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Oct 2018

Postby Darin & Melissa » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:57 pm

jenda wrote:We decided before we left that, while we really enjoyed our stay at Temptations, Desire is the place for us. It let an old, vanilla married couple have an intensely intimate few days in a sexually open, welcoming environment. Can't wait for our next trip! Thanks to the staff and the guests for a great experience!

We feel the same way, in the past we have gone to Temptation, however now we don't really want to because of the rules and limitations that are put on us there. We are in the ls and enjoy that aspect of Pearl, but know that if we never played with anyone else other than each other at Pearl, it will always be a great trip (other than the time I broke my foot).

Melissa
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 09 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby jds » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Our first trip to DRM was very similar. We'd never been naked away from home and of course we are in the LS.
We ended up doing a little playing with another couple (much to our shocking surprise)
We've been twice since and still are ready for the LS but have enjoyed some couples playing and just us on the jacuzzi beds everyday and body shots with new friends.
We will be going to Pearl for the first time in Oct. Hopefully I wont break my toe like last time at DRM. if everything else is the same we'll have a great trip.
Desire has become our favorite place to go.
KIK: jes1forfun
SDC: jande204
jds
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby Darin & Melissa » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:44 pm

jds wrote:Our first trip to DRM was very similar. We'd never been naked away from home and of course we are in the LS.
We ended up doing a little playing with another couple (much to our shocking surprise)
We've been twice since and still are ready for the LS but have enjoyed some couples playing and just us on the jacuzzi beds everyday and body shots with new friends.
We will be going to Pearl for the first time in Oct. Hopefully I wont break my toe like last time at DRM. if everything else is the same we'll have a great trip.
Desire has become our favorite place to go.

jds, we will see you guys at Pearl. Here's hoping for no broke bones for anyone. We look forward to meeting you guys.

Melissa and Darin
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 09 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby jds » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:35 pm

We are counting the weeks because the amount of days are just to long.
We are looking forward to meeting you guys also.
KIK: jes1forfun
SDC: jande204
jds
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl