First trip--early March 2017, part II

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First trip--early March 2017, part II

Postby Hchoir » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:03 am

Now for all those things that make Desire...different.

First, since PDS is a frequent topic on these posts, our experience was as follows: we saw a bit of stoking/fondling in the pool area but not a lot (the exception is the foam party). One night in the lobby there was actually a little girl-on-girl action, and in the disco fondling/stroking were not uncommon. The dance floor ranged from high sexual energy with some public displays to pretty "normal", depending on the night. The Sin Room was lightly used during our week. I think there's a tacit assumption that sex in your room includes your balcony/patio if you want. PDS was common at any time at the jacuzzi. There was a little "lifestyle" PDS late in the afternoon but more later at night. I would say that if you want a clothing optional resort but are uncomfortable with PDS you should go somewhere else. You can probably avoid most if not all of it but there are other places where it would not be a worry.

That said, we loved this aspect of Desire. There's a vibe that is hard to explain but everyone who's been there understands. For us, the experience of (within some limits) not having to hide our sexuality in a beautiful public place was intoxicating. One example--on our last day, relaxing together on a beach bed led to snuggling, which led to fondling, which led to a short walk to the jacuzzi for a couple of drinks, some fun in the water and then sex in one of the beds. At Desire that felt perfectly normal (and smoking hot!)

We participated in all the theme nights except for tape art. My wife ROCKED her costumes and I took a lot of pride in the compliments she got. I did the best I could; there aren't as many options for guys in that area. She also dressed for dinner in ways she never could at home, and turned heads. The same could be said for lots of the ladies; it's all part of the fun. That said, there's no pressure to participate, if there was ever a live and let live resort Desire is it

A few odds and ends--we did the erotic massage and had a blast. My wife had not wanted to do it pre-trip but decided to sign us up with limits. Well, our therapists rather quickly blew through them without a whimper of protest from either of us (though I'm sure they would have stopped had we asked). We tried three times for sex on the beach late at night but two times there was someone around with a flashlight and we decided to go back to the jacuzzi or room. However, on a night with a full moon we had no staff company (though there were folks in a beach bed) and had yet another happy ending on the swing.

We're a little shy about seeking out conversation but every interaction we had with other guests, naked or clothed, was good. If you are vanilla like us and wonder or are even worried about lifestyle folk, don't be. At Desire, to each his/her own.

For couples to whom this all sounds intriguing, I say go! I can't believe you'll be sorry. It's hard to say when we might be back but I hope it's not too long! It will be even more fun with first-time nerves out of the way.
Hchoir
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Re: First trip--early March 2017, part II

Postby yoyo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Hchoir wrote:Now for all those things that make Desire...different.

First, since PDS is a frequent topic on these posts, our experience was as follows: we saw a bit of stoking/fondling in the pool area but not a lot (the exception is the foam party). One night in the lobby there was actually a little girl-on-girl action, and in the disco fondling/stroking were not uncommon. The dance floor ranged from high sexual energy with some public displays to pretty "normal", depending on the night. The Sin Room was lightly used during our week. I think there's a tacit assumption that sex in your room includes your balcony/patio if you want. PDS was common at any time at the jacuzzi. There was a little "lifestyle" PDS late in the afternoon but more later at night. I would say that if you want a clothing optional resort but are uncomfortable with PDS you should go somewhere else. You can probably avoid most if not all of it but there are other places where it would not be a worry.

That said, we loved this aspect of Desire. There's a vibe that is hard to explain but everyone who's been there understands. For us, the experience of (within some limits) not having to hide our sexuality in a beautiful public place was intoxicating. One example--on our last day, relaxing together on a beach bed led to snuggling, which led to fondling, which led to a short walk to the jacuzzi for a couple of drinks, some fun in the water and then sex in one of the beds. At Desire that felt perfectly normal (and smoking hot!)

We participated in all the theme nights except for tape art. My wife ROCKED her costumes and I took a lot of pride in the compliments she got. I did the best I could; there aren't as many options for guys in that area. She also dressed for dinner in ways she never could at home, and turned heads. The same could be said for lots of the ladies; it's all part of the fun. That said, there's no pressure to participate, if there was ever a live and let live resort Desire is it

A few odds and ends--we did the erotic massage and had a blast. My wife had not wanted to do it pre-trip but decided to sign us up with limits. Well, our therapists rather quickly blew through them without a whimper of protest from either of us (though I'm sure they would have stopped had we asked). We tried three times for sex on the beach late at night but two times there was someone around with a flashlight and we decided to go back to the jacuzzi or room. However, on a night with a full moon we had no staff company (though there were folks in a beach bed) and had yet another happy ending on the swing.

We're a little shy about seeking out conversation but every interaction we had with other guests, naked or clothed, was good. If you are vanilla like us and wonder or are even worried about lifestyle folk, don't be. At Desire, to each his/her own.

For couples to whom this all sounds intriguing, I say go! I can't believe you'll be sorry. It's hard to say when we might be back but I hope it's not too long! It will be even more fun with first-time nerves out of the way.

:L
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl