FIRST TRIP DONE FROM A NEWBIE COUPLE - March 2017

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

FIRST TRIP DONE FROM A NEWBIE COUPLE - March 2017

Postby bobes911 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Well where does one begin?? I suppose everyone will say from the start but the start can be not so interesting. Travel to check in long for us (geography) but once there it was as if we were members and this was equivalent to a veteran trip.

Arrived kind of late to the room, 6 PM'ish, and I encouraged the wife to hit the Jacuzzi before we met folks for dinner. Swim suits we headed out. As we have never done anything like this before it was a bit of a shock to see a bunch of nude bodies drinking and socializing right off the bat and the wife said this was a bit too much to start. She turned around and left the Jacuzzi and headed to the pool seats where we sat and took in the ambience for a few minutes. It was long and we met a wonderful couple from New Jersey on their way to dinner. My wife got a nice leg rub down while relaxing on the lounge chair. Very simple, nice, and relaxing. During that time they both put our fears at ease and said there are absolutely no expectations or perceptions from anybody here. The only expectation is to have fun doing whatever you feel comfortable with.

Okay so first night here we go.........Dinner, met a number of people at Aphrodite we had prior chats with on the March KIK group. What a great way to start off! Had drinks, pictures, and it was all relaxed from there.

After dinner we went to our room to freshen up for Tape Art night. Went to the disco for more drinks. Not a huge number of participants but still fun. Rich and Peg won...YAY!! By then the drinks were in our system and we decided again to give the jacuzzi a try so with suits on we headed out. WOW! Bigger group of fun, fun, fun folks and yes, all naked. So when in Rome!!! What a blast we had and the wife had an extra treat (or me depending on your perspective). We met a wonderful couple from Maine and the two ladies proceeded to show how well they kiss. Kissing led to touching and touching led to the bed which led to some Maine meet Idaho cunnilingus girl to girl style. I can't express how amazingly hot that is for a man to see his wife getting pleasured by another woman and ejaculating all over her face.

Early morning for reserving a chair, breakfast, Sauna (the only thing by the way that Pearl could do better-Jacuzzi/steam and cold baths etc), then the pool. I was nude right away no big deal and the wife topless until later in the hot tub where again she got full on nude.

As far as any other "hot" stories, we were pretty tame generally speaking as we don't swing. We play with other's to the point of kissing, touching, smiling and giggling etc. I am not sure how that is received by other's that are truly swingers but I am going to go out on a limb and say it was very acceptable for what it was by everybody. Anyway, one night after finally meeting another KIK couple from Florida, again in the hot tub area, both men were on the bar and there was some wonderful BJ's being offered by the ladies. It didn't last a long time as the drink ice was melting but it was very erotic while it lasted. It was later that same evening that the wife and I used one of the beds in front of the remaining people in the hot tub area and had sex, oral with squirting, missionary, BJ, etc....and I have to say it was no huge deal. It just felt wonderful and natural and everybody there hopefully enjoyed the show. I didn't finish inside her there but instead walked at full attention to the room where we proceeded to make love in the comfort of our room.

For those that are considering a trip but just cannot pull the trigger because they are a bit hesitant, don't wait!! I didn't in a million years think we would be "that couple" but guess what...........we were, we are, and we hopefully will return again given the proper circumstances.

If anybody has any questions for this "Newbie Couple" that is no longer a rookie, please feel free to send a message. AMAZING PLACE!!!!
bobes911
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Jan 2017

Re:FIRST TRIP DONE FROM A NEWBIE COUPLE - March 2017

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful trip of exploring new experiences. Congratulations on such a successful first trip!
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Re: FIRST TRIP DONE FROM A NEWBIE COUPLE - March 2017

Postby Eric696 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 am

What a great story! My wife and I also recently got back from our first trip there and had a blast although not as much fun as you. Haha. We're not new to clothing optional but not into swinging. It was limited to some kissing and light touching. My wife didn't want to take it too far. And she also didn't want to have sex in front of people. Although one night on a hot tub bed i did get to give her a full body massage which ended with me performing oral on her. So that was my highlight. Haha. We're already planning our next trip in August so maybe she'll feel a little more comfortable and open up more. She hinted that she would be willing to have more fun so we'll see. :D
Eric696
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 05 Apr 2019

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Eric696 wrote:We're already planning our next trip in August so maybe she'll feel a little more comfortable and open up more. She hinted that she would be willing to have more fun so we'll see. :D

It's probably better to leave Pearl wishing you would have done more than leaving Pearl regretting what you did do. You guys are still young, you have a long time ahead of yourselves to go back for another round of fun in the sun to look forward to.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby Wwcouple » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:43 pm

Appreciate you sharing your experiences with us all. We are heading to Pearl, so looking forward to it. We have stayed at DRM before several years ago, but we did not indulge with anyone else. This will be our first visit to Pearl. The wife is all about being topless, nude, and dressing sexy at night, but not quite sure about where she stands on playing with others. She says she is not interested, but she is usually the life of the party, so who knows after a few drinks? Lol. Looking forward to a great trip and meeting others.
Wwcouple
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 08 May 2017

Postby Eric696 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:02 am

STL-MO-CPL wrote:
Eric696 wrote:We're already planning our next trip in August so maybe she'll feel a little more comfortable and open up more. She hinted that she would be willing to have more fun so we'll see. :D

It's probably better to leave Pearl wishing you would have done more than leaving Pearl regretting what you did do. You guys are still young, you have a long time ahead of yourselves to go back for another round of fun in the sun to look forward to.

Exactly! Thanks! We're officially booked for Aug. Can't wait!
Eric696
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 05 Apr 2019

Postby bobes911 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:20 am

Wwcouple wrote:Appreciate you sharing your experiences with us all. We are heading to Pearl, so looking forward to it. We have stayed at DRM before several years ago, but we did not indulge with anyone else. This will be our first visit to Pearl. The wife is all about being topless, nude, and dressing sexy at night, but not quite sure about where she stands on playing with others. She says she is not interested, but she is usually the life of the party, so who knows after a few drinks? Lol. Looking forward to a great trip and meeting others.

My wife said she wouldn't either necessarily be interested but somehow in the heat of the moment with sexy fun people magical things take place. It is very comfortable, friendly, enjoyable, and the entire crowd is simply relaxed and fun to be with no matter what the circumstances. So who knows??? Maybe your wife will be the life of the party and perhaps more.
bobes911
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 15 Jan 2017

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl