Our Trip! July 2017

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Our Trip! July 2017

Postby Crossling » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:44 am

My wife and I visited Desire Pearl for our first time back in July (2017.) This was essentially our late honeymoon and we wanted to make it special. It was also very useful in my discussions with the staff both prior to, and on the day of our arrival, as I told them that we did not want to be bothered with the timeshare BS because of this. I didn’t hear a word about it the entire time we were there, if you disregard overhearing a few couples sit through the spiel.

We had both dabbled in nudity either at less public beaches back home or inviting friends over for hot tubbing, so it wasn’t extremely awkward making the first steps out of our bedroom at the resort. But I would be lying if it didn’t take a minute or two. After the first 5 minutes, we were completely comfortable.

There were times where I wish I had at least boxers on, when the entertainment staff would pull me and my wife from the sidelines to participate in things like the human sundae and the sexual position contest as there are just movements that you make during those things that are unflattering. Outside of that, we didn’t wear a stitch outside the entire time and it was fabulous.

We had the erotic massage queued up for our first day, and it wound up that we were able to squeeze that in before our room was ready. To answer the question I see every so often on the form: Yes, they touch you in places. They begin with some light massaging then start to get a little frisky. They breath on you (neck, etc. ) while rubbing you off. My wife and I asked for two females, as she is still a little apprehensive about asking for a man. She didn’t get fingered, just had her clit rubbed, as a few people in the forum have mentioned. I don’t know if the level of touching is based on the masseur, or if you have to awkwardly ask. Needless to say, you make the misguided assumption when you are playing these activities up in your head, that there will be two beautiful women with their hands all over you. Such is not the case. We had one masseur that was about our age (late 20s) that was attractive, and one that was short, round, and nearing her 50’s. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it is not what we are personally interested in, so it kind of made it weird. Following the massage and assisted banging :) we are shown to the hottub/ bed just outside the door to finish our business. Though July in Cancun, it was a little uncomfortable. They had some chocolate covered strawberries near the hottub that had since melted and the hottub was overflowing with bubbles.
We sat in it for a bit before moving to the bed, which we soaked either with the the hottub water or our sweat. After a few minutes of that we called it and headed to our room.

The other “main” activities we partook in during our stay was the erotic photoshoot and the stripper seduction. If you didn’t have a chance to do anything else during your stay at Desire, I would suggest the photoshoot. As most people have stated it is well worth the money and you will not regret it. That said, the $600 that the website lists doesn't really cover much so be prepared to negotiate on the price but I would suggest bringing more than you intended to spend.

Now, for the stripper: My wife and I mentioned upon our arrive that we would like to set up time with a stripper, so the entertainment manager showed us some pictures of the girls they offer and let us choose. We did, and scheduled our time for that night. The staff takes the room an hour or two prior to the activity, puts in a swing, some red lights, and some rose petals, etc. We go up to our room for the scheduled time, she comes in and starts to do her thing. She starts taking her clothes off, she starts taking our clothes off. She moves our hands over her body and she does the same to us. She mentions as we are lying naked on the bed (everyone touching each other) that she will hang out and watch us have sex if we wanted. So we said sure. As my wife is riding me, stripper lady grabs my hand and moves it to her bits, so I start rubbing.
She mentions after a few minutes, that, for another $300, she will give oral. We respectfully declined, stating that we didn’t plan for the cost in our trip. So gave oral to my wife for a few minutes while jacking me off for a few before wrapping up. As the door closed behind her my wife and I just looked at each other and laughed at what had just happened. Hot as it was, and apparently naive as we were, we didn’t expect that the strippers were actually hookers. Maybe it varies depending on the dancer and the audience, but if you are interested in this activity I would plan on bringing a few extra hundred with you.

The staff!
Many people mention this in this forum and I back their claim 100%. Yes it is fun being naked in front of others, or in general. Yes the prospect of getting down and dirty with others is equally as exciting, but when it comes down to it, the entertainment staff (all the staff, really) are what make this place great. Everytime we went out to eat we had a fantastic time. Damian at the main restaurant (I can’t remember the name !!! :( ) was probably the best server my wife and I have had the opportunity to experience. He really made the last two nights we were there special.

After the first day my wife and I fell in love with Mia. She was just as friendly as the other entertainment staff but she was also very handsy. Which, as this was our first time in an environment like this, really helped us open up a little more. Not to mention the fact that she is drop dead gorgeous. Mike and Vincente were also a lot of fun and were extremely pleasant every time we interacted. Vincente was often the team member pulling my wife and I off the sideline to participate in the group activities (there weren’t a whole lot of people there in July.)

The experience was overall, fantastic. We are looking forward to going again this July (hopefully.) As this time was our first and we met some fantastic people (Mia, etc.) I am kind of dreading our return. In my mind because our first time coincided with the presence of that particular entertainment staff, I can’t help but think if the staff changed or left that it wouldn’t be as fun or enjoyable. Though I am hoping that that isn’t the case.

There, a lot of information and I am sure I missed something. Would be happy to answer questions if anyone has them!
Crossling
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Swing Lifestyle

Re: Our Trip! July 2017

Postby ADL1444 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:18 am

Awesome report !! We were there in July for our first trip as well. As a matter of fact your report is a carbon copy of ours except we didn't do the photo shoot. We were a little suprised with the stripper as well. Lol. We had such a good time we are headed back this July.
ADL1444
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Jul 2017

Postby Pj7275 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:03 am

Great trip report! Mia is one of our favorites, too. Does anyone know if she is still there? (since this report is from a July trip)
Pj7275
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 25 Nov 2020

Postby wbski85 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Pj7275 wrote:Great trip report! Mia is one of our favorites, too. Does anyone know if she is still there? (since this report is from a July trip)

Great trip report. We were there a year ago and Mia had just started then. Agree she's drop-dead gorgeous, and that cute accent. Like a younger version of Charlize Theron. We return in July. Hope she'll still be there.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby Pj7275 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:39 am

wbski85 wrote:
Pj7275 wrote:Great trip report! Mia is one of our favorites, too. Does anyone know if she is still there? (since this report is from a July trip)

Great trip report. We were there a year ago and Mia had just started then. Agree she's drop-dead gorgeous, and that cute accent. Like a younger version of Charlize Theron. We return in July. Hope she'll still be there.

You may be thinking of Kayla, not Mia?
Pj7275
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 25 Nov 2020

Postby wbski85 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:51 pm

Pj7275 wrote:
wbski85 wrote:

You may be thinking of Kayla, not Mia?

Yes, you're right. Is she still there?
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby Crossling » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:22 pm

Kayla, Mia and Kia are all still there.

When my wife and I went in July, after one of the shows at the club (I think it was pole dancing) they said that Mia was working on her own routine for everyone so I am hoping that would mean she is sticking around.

People have asked the question on Facebook whether or not she will be around during their trips next Summer (2018) and she has replied saying that she didn't know.

I don't know if that means she has plans to move on, or doesn't want to divulge too much information about her personal life/schedule (understandable.)

I certainly hope she is there. As I had mentioned, Pearl is great and my wife and I will try our hardest to visit every year, but Mia was the icing on the cake.
Crossling
Desire Convert

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Swing Lifestyle

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl