First Time at the Pearl - Nov. 2017

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First Time at the Pearl - Nov. 2017

Postby mermd » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:09 pm

We visited Desire Pearl November 24-28, 2017. My husband booked the trip after running it by me in February, 9 months earlier. I was up for it, knowing that I didn't have to participate in anything if I didn't want to. The nine month period of time anticipating our trip was great for fantasizing about what might happen. We talked about our limits and understood where each others comfort zones were.

We discovered a few things about ourselves while there. One was that we were not of the lifestyle but were open to a little play. Another thing was, I found out I wasn't nearly as outgoing as I gave myself credit for. We regret not pushing ourselves a little more and interacting with others while we were there. We had nice talks and started to get to know a half dozen couples during our stay, but it was because of them engaging us into conversation.
Thank you to the people that did engage us in interacting, we appreciate it, and we enjoyed talking with you.

The pool was always happening and great entertainment, and we weren't shy about getting naked, we have done it before at Lake Powell and love being able to reduce the tan lines. The beach was a little more quiet but we loved it too. It's great to be around naked people, they are all so laid back and friendly. The restaurants had tasty food and were never crowded, the bar service was great at dinner, the wait staff was really on top of things. First rate staff all around the resort. The theme nights were so much fun! It was nice to be able to wear some things that I normally don't get out of the bedroom in.

Our trip could probably be best described by the Jacuzzi time. So here's the run down:
  • First night we did what we call a 'drive by' before dinner through the jacuzzi. Not knowing yet that it was generally an after dinner activity. We went to dinner and then back to our room out on the ground floor patio, which had a great view of the jacuzzi. Heard some body shots going on and saw lots of skin, but truthfully it had been a long travel day and we enjoyed staying in the room. Our night together in the room was definitely at a new level of stimulation, just knowing that we were there.
  • The second night we went to the jacuzzi after dinner and found that something else must have been shaking that night, we stayed for about two hours and when we left there were only a handful of people still there.
  • Third night there we aaallllmmmooossssttt, got into a conversation with a group of three couples that were sharing around, and having a fantastic time. (Yea us!) One of the gentlemen from that group started to talk to us and we just plain stalled too long to get in on their play time. It was fun to observe though.
  • Fourth night we had been talking to a few people earlier in the day, and agreed to meet back at the jacuzzi after dinner. One of the girls from earlier that day introduced me to a French girl, and I decided I needed to experience a real French Kiss. (Moan) Which lead to a session on the beds surrounding the jacuzzi. Starting with just us girls and ending with all four of us. (Wow!) This will be something my husband and I both will fantasize about forever more. I really wish we had at least gotten to know their names, or an email so we could maybe coordinate a return trip at the same time. (I know her name, but didn't know if it was appropriate to name names here.)
  • Fifth and final night a the Pearl Jaccuzi. We met up with the French girl and her husband at dinner and thought we would run into them later at the jacuzzi and it just didn't happen. We stayed and had a great time for a couple of hours enjoying being surrounded by some very sexy people.

First night back at home we longed for the jacuzzi after dinner and agreed that we were up for a return trip if we can make it happen.
Definately the most stimulating vacation we've taken, Undeniably a source of fantasy for the rest of our days. Absolutely going to try to get back and experience it again.
Kasidie: Mermd69
mermd
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 19 Aug 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: First Time at the Pearl - Nov. 2017

Postby rohshambo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:28 am

WOW Wonderful
Pam & Neal
kik: 2sunlovers
SLS: 2desiresunlovers
rohshambo
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby MikenKel » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:59 am

Thanks for the great trip report. We are considering going in November this year but are concerned about the weather. We came for New Year's and the first week of January and found it a bit too cold for our liking--down to the mid-to-high 60s at night. So night walks were a little chilly, and the beach was often too windy in addition to the cold. What did you find on your November stay?
MikenKel

We arrive on: 07 Jun 2016

Postby mikeinnj » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:26 pm

We were there over thanksgiving last year. My wife is perpetually cold. With that said, she was in the pool most days, in the jacuzzi every day, and only took a sweater to dinner in case the ac was too high.
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby MikenKel » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:46 pm

@mikeinnj,
Thank you for getting back to us so quickly. That sounds reassuring.
MikenKel

We arrive on: 07 Jun 2016

Postby mermd » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:41 pm

MikenKel wrote:Thanks for the great trip report. We are considering going in November this year but are concerned about the weather. We came for New Year's and the first week of January and found it a bit too cold for our liking--down to the mid-to-high 60s at night. So night walks were a little chilly, and the beach was often too windy in addition to the cold. What did you find on your November stay?

We are going again this year over Thanksgiving weekend. Arriving Thursday Nov 22 and going back home Tuesday the 27th.
Last year I was a bit cold in the restaurants, and sometimes in the pool, but the weather was really gorgeous, I guess it depends on what you are used to, WE are from Utah so anything above 72 is great weather for us. It was windy for one day of our stay but for the most part, outside was very nice. We didn't take advantage of night walks on the beach, so I can't give a good report on how that may have been. Sounds fun though, maybe we'll have to give it a try this time.
At any rate, it doesn't sound like it could be worse than your New Year's trip so have fun and go. We might see you there. :)
mermd
Desire Convert

Postby mermd » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:50 pm

mikeinnj wrote:We were there over thanksgiving last year. My wife is perpetually cold. With that said, she was in the pool most days, in the jacuzzi every day, and only took a sweater to dinner in case the ac was too high.

Are you the couple we talked to on the beach in the water, seems like for a couple of hours, (till your wife and I were too cold to stand in the surf anymore :) ) then later did your wife introduce us to Mary?
mermd
Desire Convert

Postby mikeinnj » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:40 pm

Wasn’t us. Sorry
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar