March 1-7, 2018 Trip Report, 3rd trip tops them all!

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

March 1-7, 2018 Trip Report, 3rd trip tops them all!

Postby Dogma » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Wife and I took our third trip to Pearl and had the best time. I wanted to give my opinion about all the usual stuff, food, entertainment staff, weather, etc. and I will at the end so I can get to the good stuff right away. It should be noted that this is our third trip but we have experienced desire from a different perspective each time. Newbie trip-we were not in the LS and hadnt really even dabbled in it. Second trip-had two LS experiences while on the trip but those experiences were firsts for us. This trip, we have been in the LS for a year now prior to the trip. No matter what level you are at, this resort is the place for you. We enjoyed each trip equally as they all had the same things in common. Great service, great facilities, great guests. Each trip we met some of the most interesting, lovely people and it didnt matter if they were in the LS or not, we just had a blast. Each trip we also felt like we were on vacation and came back relaxed which isnt always the case. I think for us these trips remind us that we need to get passed the everyday puritanical B.S. that everyday life forces upon us and remember that we can be who we are and we don't have to allow society to dictate that for us. We did fly Southwest Airlines for the first time to Cancun. Let me tell you if you can do this then do it. They fly into a different terminal than United, Delta and all the major airlines. Besides waiting for our bags to come out it was probably 10 minutes from disembarking to getting into our car to the hotel. no red light green light stop at all. We met a lot of great couples, many from all over the world, and I enjoy learning about the type of people who visit Desire and I did a lot of that just chatting with people. For first timers considering going, just book it and let the experience take you where it is supposed to go. If you are concerned with the public sex aspect you will likely see it at the jacuzzi. We were talking to a couple in the jacuzzi one afternoon who were there a few days before us and they told us they hadn't seen any sex at all at the jacuzzi. About ten minutes later it looked like a Roman orgy in and around the hot tub! There was also an afternoon jacuzzi session that feature 5 really attractive blondes having fun on the raised are in the middle of the jacuzzi. What a sight! But still you dont have to participate of course and can always leave if you feel uncomfortable, though I would recommend enjoying the show or participating if that is your thing. My wife is rather shy at first but when she gets involved (not just LS stuff) she becomes the life of the party. This trip we had some nipple bedazzler things she wore every day to the pool and the hot tub. This turned out to be a great ice breaker as people came up to us asking about where she got them. They were a big hit and helped us meet a lot of fun couples. The seaweed on the beach continues to be a huge problem, so if you are a beach/ocean person this is an issue. Anyway, on to the mundane stuff.

We had an ocean view room which was right by the activities side of the pool and it was great as always. This was our third trip and the food was really impressive. The service was exceptional at every restaurant and bar. The activities during the day were fun and not intrusive in case you want to relax. We played water polo and blackjack in the pool. They have beach volleyball and bags game and yoga and stretching every morning. If you are bored it is not because the resort doesn't do enough to entertain. Speaking of entertainment, the entertainment staff is great. They are all very new and still were a lot of fun and interacted with guests and made us feel at home. Special shout out to Chris and Robert, Shirley and Anna and the entire entertainment staff. They work so hard and always were positive and had a smile on their face. Dont forget to leave them a generous tip at the front desk on the way out! We did and it was greatly deserved. Also a special shout out to Ricardo and his crew at the pool bar, Felipe in the Aphrodite restaurant and all of the servers. They are very professional and make the stay special. Luis and the crew at the jacuzzi bar were awesome as well. This is what you get at Desire Pearl. We have stayed at resorts with 1000 rooms and the main pool bar has 2 bartenders. Pearl has 88 rooms and three pool bartenders during the day. The service makes all the difference and the food is better than any other all inclusive at which we have stayed. We took the membership meeting and I had no problem with it. They weren't pushy at all and in fact we were very close to an agreement on the package and we would have joined. Maybe next year. In exchange they offered us a free erotic massage. We have done the erotic massage twice before so we asked for a couples deep tissue massage and it was fantastic. We highly recommend it.

The biggest value for the money at Desire Pearl is the other guests. Everyone is so open and friendly. We have been to other resorts and many times you will never speak to anyone at all. If you strike up a conversation they look at you like "what do you want from me?" "Why are you speaking to me?" At Pearl that would and has never happened. Not to us anyway. If you haven't been, then go. Yes it is clothing optional at the pool, yes it is a sexier environment than other resorts, and yes it can get risque at times but mostly at times and places you can avoid if you choose. But don't avoid it, embrace it. And speaking of embracing, this is the first trip we really got into the theme nights and that made things even more fun. go for it and participate. Not only is it more fun that way at the resort during the nightly shows and dancing, but it really fun to plan your outfits with your spouse or significant other before the trip. Plus my wife had a few surprises for me with the outfits and it was awesome! If you are looking for more than a resort where you sit in your pool chair all day or at the swim up bar all day and stare at your drink or read a book in silence and never speaking with anyone, you can do that here. But if you want to meet really interesting people and make friends you will never forget, or any combination of both, this is the best place on earth for that. For those of you who haven't been just go, you wont regret it. There are two negatives that newbies should know about 1) The seaweed on the beach is still a major problem and there is no way you will want to get in the ocean with all of it around. Nothing the resort can really do about it, no matter how much clean up is done it just keeps coming. Mother Nature will have to decide when that stops being an issue. It doesn't bother us much as we are pool/swim up bar people; 2) They need to add some grip to the area right in front of the entertainment staff at the pool. It is the slab of concrete right as you get out of the pool. It is very slippery and we saw people slip, slide and even fall hard right there. Be aware of that. They put a mat down but it doesn't cover the whole area. that needs to be fixed. Otherwise, another great trip and we will be back next year! PM me or post on this report if you have any questions.
Kasidie: western
TTR January '15
Desire July 14-18 2015
Desire secret sale April 13-18, 2017
Dogma
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Mar 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Aff and SV

Re: March 1-7, 2018 Trip Report, 3rd trip tops them all!

Postby Dani'stoy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Hey Dogma,

We were there Feb 26 to March 4th...our second time! We had a blast. I'm sure we must have crossed paths as we played all the pool games, hit the jacuzzi and the disco hard and even dared to enter the playroom a couple times! You're right, you can be the best version of yourself there. We aren't LS but we've made a ton of friends who are and the sexiness kinda rubs off on you (pun intended)! My wife was pretty overwhelmed the first couple days on trip one but she was dragging me into the playroom this trip! Can't wait to go back!

Great review!
Dani'stoy
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 10 Nov 2019

Postby Bares-Fans » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Dogma wrote: an afternoon jacuzzi session that feature 5 really attractive blondes having fun on the raised are in the middle of the jacuzzi. What a sight! But still you dont have to participate of course and can always leave if you feel uncomfortable, though I would recommend enjoying the show or participating if that is your thing.

soooooo yes that happened..., says one of "the blondes." Dogma is not concocting a Penthouse Forum letter here.

My husband observed (ha, yes he did) that perhaps this is off-putting to shy people who think they are not "experienced" enough to try something like this. I see his point and wanted to share that half of the time in that group of blondies, we were sharing that this was our first time too!!! I was worried about touching a girl, fumbling around awkwardly or not liking it, but truly, you do not know if you like something like that until you try, and it may only be at that one point in time. Our motto is, if you find you don't like something you tried, gracefully back out, and try to see if is your mood, the people involved, the timing, or just not your thing. It will only strengthen your approach to future new situations. Anyway, I feel bad if anyone was intimidated (or offended!!!) and to my credit, at that time, I did sort of pull a few other ladies over to help out by at least stroking someone's hair or hand if that was their comfort level. Isn't this an amazing journey we are on together?! (It was fun meeting you guys Dogma!)
Bares-Fans
Desire Fan

Postby Dogma » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Yes my intention certainly wasn't to dissuade any expressions of sexiness or scare newbies away. It was a beautiful scene and more power to you. And you are correct in that desire is the place to try new things in a safe and non judgmental environment Just wish you would've had my wife join in, if you had you might still be in the jacuzzi! And the comment about supporting others during, wow that's the desire spirit in a nutshell
TTR January '15
Desire July 14-18 2015
Dogma
Desire Addict

Postby Dogma » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:26 pm

And no one, I mean no one, was offended. Thank you!
TTR January '15
Desire July 14-18 2015
Dogma
Desire Addict

Postby 22truckie » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:07 am

Dogma, great report! What you said about the people at this resort vrs the " vanilla" resorts is so very true and have mentioned it every time we go to one. Everone stays in their own little group, no intermingling, no socializing, no fun! That was the first thing we experienced on our newbie trip. We were instantly greeted by people and felt so welcomed. You are spot on when you said the real value in the place is the people. We met a couple who put it best, " removing ones cloths is the great equalizer ". No truer words. One suggestion for you two, have you done the photo shoot? We did our first trip and it was the MOST sensual experience I have had with my wife and probably will never be topped, may sound ho hum but you would have had to be there, slowly getting naked with my wife, getting very very sensual, getting lost in the moment, a couple is watching and taking pictures... They are truly very professional, very talented photographer. The second half we went out on the pier in a total blowing rain squall and repeated ( first time he shot in the rain). The photos were surreal ( one is above our bed in black and white). Our avatar is one of the shots. If you have not done this, DO IT!! Again, great report, Our next trip is this November. When's yours ?? :)
22truckie
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 30 Oct 2018

Postby Dogma » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:05 pm

thanks for the kind words Truckie22. We havent done the shoot. Just cant seem to get my wife on board. We usually book our next trip through the black friday weekend cybersale in November so no planned trip yet but I think about it every day.
TTR January '15
Desire July 14-18 2015
Dogma
Desire Addict

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl