March 2-6, 2018 trip report, part two

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

March 2-6, 2018 trip report, part two

Postby Hchoir » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:59 pm

This trip encompassed four of the best days of my life...I've spent a week pondering that and, for what it's worth, here are my thoughts:

I don't know what Original Resorts had in mind when they set up Desire besides catering to a tourist niche, my two trips have been meant much more than just scratching a sexual itch. They have been first and foremost about my relationship with my wife, which I now realize is even more profound than had always thought...a place like Desire can serve as a marriage barometer--you find out how really comfortable you are with each other when everyone is not only naked but having PDA/PDS. I rediscovered how lucky we are to be together...I knew it anyway but the experience confirmed it. Not only that, as I looked around I realized there was a resort full of couples like us; not necessarily with the same sexual preferences but with a similar level of comfort and security with each other.

The chance to celebrate our sexuality and to watch others celebrate theirs was more intoxicating than anything I drank (and I drank plenty!) Seeing my wife at dinner in clothes she could never wear anywhere else was thrilling (and made me proud). Every stroke/fondle/kiss by the pool and on the beach, every hand job/blowjob/penetration/lifestyle activity (too many of them to list here!) I saw was not just a turn-on but a joy. To suck my wife's nipples and lick her clit in the jacuzzi and jacuzzi beds, to be inside her at the bar while in the center a woman was moaning joyfully while being penetrated, to go rather quickly from the disco into the sin room...I mean, wow! My most liberating moment was on our last evening. We were playing in the jacuzzi and waiting for a bed to open up. A couple started to leave, and I climbed out to "stake my claim" while they gathered their things and my wife went to get ours. Standing by that bed, fully erect in front of God and the entire jacuzzi, realizing that anyone could (and probably was) looking, and being not only fine with that but actually happy about it...well, nothing in my now 60 years of life can exactly compare.

The genius of Desire is how effortlessly it contains so many different kinds and qualities of sexual relationships. There are couples who like the sexy vibe but may not do things like visit the jacuzzi and are comfortable just having sex in their rooms. On the other end of the lifestyle folks who are already with or hoping to find others to join them in really getting out there with partners and experiences. And there is every flavor in between. Also, there are all ages, from folks in their 20's to their 70's and beyond, and every body type you can imagine. AND IT'S ALL FINE! I think what it all comes back to is that great couples are drawn to Desire because there is something that sets them apart from the crowd.

So thanks, Desire, a huge thanks to my wife, and thanks to all of you who were there during our trip...one of the things we realize about ourselves is that we are big-time voyeurs...watching and discreetly celebrating with you. And we are exhibitionists, so if you watched us and felt the same then that's just fine...better than just fine, in fact.

If you're reading this and have been to Desire then I hope it resonates with your experience there. If you've never been and are thinking about it, this is an attempt to put into words the "everyone who's gone understands" comments you often see on these forum posts.
Hchoir
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Re: March 2-6, 2018 trip report, part two

Postby TandD » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:26 am

Well written and we totally agree with everything you said.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Luv2bnude » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:38 am

Beautifully stated and completely captured our sentiments.
Kik Vitromartis
Luv2bnude
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 07 Jan 2021

Postby Dani'stoy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:11 am

Perfectly said..We were there at the same time too so we probably met/saw each other with our wives so here's to us! Desire is the best thing we ever did as a couple!
Dani'stoy
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 10 Nov 2019

Postby Hchoir » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:55 am

Thanks for the kind replies. I appreciate the Desire forums; it's not like there's anyone back home we can talk to about our trip!
Hchoir
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby Explorer79 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Hchoir wrote:Thanks for the kind replies. I appreciate the Desire forums; it's not like there's anyone back home we can talk to about our trip!

Can definitely identify with that. Usually we go on an after Desire trip for a few days in another city. While there, still with raging Desire brain going, we always seem to tell some strangers our debaucherous tales. It's so interesting how awesome that feels, especially since you just told total strangers some personal secrets that you would never tell friends and family, and it feels SOOOOOO good, always met with wide eyes and much interest.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl