First timers to any Desire, Feb 18 - 24, 2018

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First timers to any Desire, Feb 18 - 24, 2018

Postby InLoveForever » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Let me start out by saying that this was a “First” vacation for us. We are not in the lifestyle and have never been naked in front of others. That said, let me start out at the beginning. We booked our trip have been reading the Forum for about 6 months. EXTREMELY helpful in understanding what to expect. We found that people are very good about describing all aspects of the Resort. A must resource for first timers.

After 6 months of waiting/stressing/questioning/anticipating, we arrived in Cancun and took USA Transfers to the airport without incident about 4pm. Arrived in the lobby and met the wonderful staff members and started relaxing a little, but still tense. Left the lobby to go to the room and saw a couple headed to the spa au natural. Ok, here we go….. We were intent on trying whatever we could and push ourselves if necessary.

We spent the afternoon getting used to the Resort, walking around, understanding where everything was. We also had planned and decided on taking part in the nightly themes as much as possible to make our stay more enjoyable. First night was Neon. First time the wife wore a revealing outfit with nothing on but the dress. She got several compliments when we arrived in the lobby. The people we met, or were around, at Pearl were all friendly, courteous and just fun to be around.

So the next day we decided to add the hot tub to our adventures. First time my wife went bottomless around others. Met a couple from Canada, they were awesome. Totally made the vacation for my wife finding such friends. We hit the beach but didn’t like being nervous about all the traffic along the beach. Felt weird for us to be naked while they were clothed and there were a lot of children taking the stroll with their parents. So we decided we liked the pool area better. We ate in all the restaurants and enjoyed the food and especially the service. The staff is genuinely nice and good at what they do.

We were able to make it to one of Richard and Lauren’s classes, as one was cancelled, but it was worth attending. Warning however, that when they ask if they can join you, it’s more for them performing on you, than offering educational advice. We weren’t exactly ready for that, but it’s our fault for not paying attention and then too freaked out to say anything. First time touching another naked couple, even if it was unplanned. We visited the hot tub again and this time, my wife went without any textiles. First time totally nude around others. The hot tub was fun to hang out in and observe and talk with friends. We also saw some things for the First time there that were unexpected but felt quite natural at the time.

The last couple days we ended up keeping to ourselves and trying to just be together and enjoying the sun. We were totally able to do that here also. We dressed up and attended all the theme nights as planned. Enjoyed most of the shows, although don’t miss the lobby entertainment. Some of those folks were better than the main show.

All in all, it was a mind-blowing trip. We think that every couple should go here at least once. It is liberating, fun, safe and you might just meet some new friends.
InLoveForever

We are from: USA

Re: First timers to any Desire, Feb 18 - 24, 2018

Postby TandD » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Great review! Thanks for posting.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Dani'stoy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Great review! We went for the first time last year and I immediately booked again when we got home. We just missed you..we arrived on the 26th! The second trip was in some ways..even better! Thanks for posting. Reading the trip reports is always great.
Dani'stoy
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 10 Nov 2019

Postby nakedzinplease » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:28 pm

we were there on those same days. I look like "the dude" from The Big Lebowski. Not sure if you saw us.
It was our first time too and we absolutely loved it. Definitely going back
nakedzinplease

We arrive on: 21 Feb 2018

Postby InLoveForever » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:46 pm

To nakedzinplease, were you the couple running around without any clothes on????
InLoveForever

Postby nakedzinplease » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:54 am

exactly! you do remember us :) :D
nakedzinplease

We arrive on: 21 Feb 2018

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl