May 31 - June 5, 2018 Trip - 1st Time at Pearl, 2 Negatives

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: May 31 - June 5, 2018 Trip - 1st Time at Pearl, 2 Negati

Postby MuddyWaters » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:42 am

desireaddict wrote:At Hedo III (RIP) an African American couple approached my wife as she was getting her drink refreshed at the swim up bar. The lady gently took my wife's hand and placed it on her hubby's dick while she asked: "Have you ever felt a BBC (not the acronym)?" My wife, always cool, calm, and collected, just smiled real big and replied, "I have now." I suppose some would have been offended (regardless of who it was that made such a bold move with an unattended lady in the pool) but she(we) considered it provocative, but not offensive. We're sure there was no intent to be offensive. In fact, we just laughed about that experience again recently and this post brought it to mind again. I certainly do hope that the Desire guest who made the "chocolate comment" to you did not intend to be offensive in any way. I feel they'd be very sorry to know that it was. It's often the case that alcohol slows down the brain but speeds up the mouth. (Occasionally, I've found that I had to remove my foot before I could speak an apology.)

One of the greatest things about Desire is the vast diversity of people you meet. Since we're Americans (* see note below), we are only fluent in English (if not drinking), and we have had great fun struggling in conversations with guests who spoke French, Russian, Spanish, etc. Of course, some things are the same in every language (esp applicable at Desire). :bj We would hate for anyone reading about such an unfortunate experience to change their mind about going to Desire and I'm certainly glad to hear that you plan to return!

* What do you call someone who speaks two languages -- bi-lingual.
What do you call someone who speaks three languages -- tri-lingual.
What do you call someone who speaks only one language -- American.

I understand your point of view and just like the incident your wife experienced I sure no bad intentions. The post was more to education and make people a where to be thoughtful before you open your mouth. I don't use alcohol as an excuse, to me alcohol is more of a truth serum. Either way we don't live in the past, we made our opinion known and have moved forward with our life. This is a none issue now and moving forward is the only correct thing to do, we will probably never cross paths with those individuals again. If our paths cross again I believe the interaction would be better because of discussions we are having on this forum. Less than 60 days until we are back at Pearl, the countdown is on!!! :D/
KIK: Juicybooty_1980 and muddywater30
MuddyWaters
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Oct 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl