10/21/17 to 10/25/17

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

10/21/17 to 10/25/17

Postby Made4us96 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Let me just say that this review and trip report is long overdue. Just got so caught up in life and realized we never got to come back and write this up. And now that we have a second desire trip booked, I probably should write up something.

So to start, we are happily married for 21 years when we went to Pearl. Non LS and my wife had never even been with anyone but me. I had only had one other partner so all we really knew was each other. We kept in touch with our friends as we landed and got to the resort. We made it through the opening stuff quickly and made our way to the hot tub. We were greeted by a throng of naked people and several immediately recognized us from our photos and greeted us. We slipped into the tub still clothed and made ourselves comfy. It was kinda weird seeing all the naked people, especially with our quiet conservative backgrounds. I being a little more extroverted decided to just say heck with it all and dropped my trunks. It didn't take long for my bride to lose her top as well. And the Great thing was that noone made a big deal. Which really put her at ease. We went on to enjoy the afternoon cocktails and then went on to get ready for dinner. We met our group and had a great time. We dressed up for the party that night and had a great time. We went to the jacuzzi beds that night but reserved the sex till we retired to our room. The next day my wife jumped in with both feet and went completely nude at the pool. It took her a bit to do it but when she did she eventually felt just natural doing so. Our friends were amazed at how fast we progressed and bt our second night we actually had sex on the jacuzzi bed in front of others. It was completely freeing. From there we ramped it up and had some of the most amazing sex of our lives.

We made some dear friends and we even got the courage up to ask if we could play with one couple. Very softly, jist some touching and same bed but man was it amazing. So were they by the way.
We went back to our room afterwards and had some more follow up sex.
Our final day was filled with photo shoots and rainy weather. But every bit of it was exciting. Our last night ended with us having sex on our balcony.
We got to see some pretty amazing shows on the beds by the hot tub but from what I understand that week was pretty tame.

Now for the more mundane less sexy stuff. The staff was amazing and they made the adventure magical. They just go the extra mile. The food was fantastic and we were able to experience all the restaurants and never had a bad meal.
We did the sales pitch and they took our no for no. Very professional and I appreciated it.
We did the photo session and all I can say is Wow! Jahel was amazing at putting us at ease. We did some pretty racy shots and when we go back to Pearl we are going to do some more explicit photos.

I just cannot believe how fast my wife came into her own as she slid past her very conservative background and embraced our sexuality.
Overall a magical time in our lives hopefully to be repeated many times.
Desire Pearl 10/17
Desire RM 10/18
Made4us96
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Oct 2018

Re: 10/21/17 to 10/25/17

Postby Explorer79 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:32 pm

I just cannot believe how fast my wife came into her own as she slid past her very conservative background and embraced our sexuality.

Another satisfied customer! :L
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby TandD » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:37 am

Explorer79 wrote:

Another satisfied customer! :L

Yeah, I think I detect a pattern. :D
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Dani'stoy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Great review. It's reviews like this that started us on our Desire addiction! We're not LS either but it sure is fun to party with these folks! We can't wait to get back there...there's nothing like it! Thanks for taking the time.
Dani'stoy
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Nov 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl