Newbie report July 4th, 2018

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbie report July 4th, 2018

Postby thisisus » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:28 pm

This report is for all the people we met at Desire and on line before the trip.

My wife and I had never been to a clothing optional resort before, we have never even been to a topless beach.
When we first talked about going we started looking for a couples only place one that respected every one and was not judgmental as we are far from being hard bodies. We made our reservation for the week of July 4th this was a huge step for us. We reach out to the July group on this forum and then joined with the group that was coming the same week. The group was very open and fun we asked a lot of questions, they really made us feel great about booking at Pearl and even offered to meet us in the lobby if we wanted.

Day one, we arrived and did meet one of the couples from the group in the lobby this was so great as we had ourselves so worked up on the plane ride down, what had we done. They quickly help us get though the lobby check in and we would meet them latter. Off to lunch we went I could tell right away that I and my wife really seamed to be in a daze or shock. We went right too the beach and laid out after lunch. Hardly any one was on the beach it was foam party day and every one was in the pool. I was starting to freak a little and suggested to my lovely wife that I would get us a room at a hotel in Cancun as she and I where in over our heads,
Pam said to me lets just give it a night and see what happens. Well before I knew it that after noon I removed my swimming trunks thinking we would leave in the morning and I did not come all this way not to try the freedom of no clothes on. It was exciting and scary at the same time, it was great!!!

We kept meeting the people from the group and we where amazed how friendly and understanding they where with us as newbies.
Fast forward we stayed the week and both of us where nude by day two, three and four. Pam had come down with the thought that just being in a bikini was going to be way out there for her as she was not happy with the way she looked with or with out clothes on.( she is beautiful she just did not believe me saying I was bias).

The great people of Desire and most importantly this group really had both of us feeling welcome and comfortable being there. we still did not socialize a lot as we where getting our Desire legs and stayed on the quiet side of the pool. We did the erotic massage and both loved it and would do it again. We even enjoyed the beds by the hot tub one night, what a thrill!!!!!!!!!

The food was good and the place is amazingly clean and up to date.
If you are wondering would we go back?
We all ready booked our next trip.

Jim and Pam
kIK thisisus1874
thisisus
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Feb 2022

Re: Newbie report July 4th, 2018

Postby TandD » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:55 pm

Awesome! So glad you enjoyed yourselves! Thanks for posting and helping others do the same.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:32 pm

OMG!!! Jim and Pam, we are so happy for you two!! We’re so glad to hear you’re coming back! Yay and congratulations!!! It was so great meeting you two and we were very happy to meet you in in lobby while you were checking in, give you a big Desire welcome, and buy you your first free drink at Pearl! And I remember, Vodka, soda water, and lime for Pam! Lol

Don’t know when your next trip is but congratulations on your second trip. We'll be back in October.

Well, it was great to meet you and hopefully we’ll see each other again! ;)
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby thisisus » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:55 pm

Travelcouple89 wrote:OMG!!! Jim and Pam, we are so happy for you two!! We’re so glad to hear you’re coming back! Yay and congratulations!!! It was so great meeting you two and we were very happy to meet you in in lobby while you were checking in, give you a big Desire welcome, and buy you your first free drink at Pearl! And I remember, Vodka, soda water, and lime for Pam! Lol

Don’t know when your next trip is but congratulations on your second trip. We'll be back in October.

Well, it was great to meet you and hopefully we’ll see each other again! ;)

We cant thank you enough for how welcome you and your wife made us feel. You guys are one of the reasons we are going back.
As you know we freaked out when we first arrived and it took us a few days to get our desire legs, So glad my Wife (Pam) wanted to stay and asked me to give it a night.
thank you again !!
kIK thisisus1874
thisisus
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 Feb 2022

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl