Passionate and erotic first trip

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Passionate and erotic first trip

Postby davidsmith » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:43 am

About ourselves: Me and my husband are in our thirties and above average in physical appearance. We did enough preparation and study before going. I am slim and have above average breast, did laser hair removal and brought a lot of sexy outfits.

It is our first time to such kind of resort and we have never been in the lifestyle before. But we are pretty sure that we will fit into the atmosphere quite well. Our following experiences will tell you why:
- We have always been comfortable and feel extra horny by deep kissing each other in public.
- I enjoy wearing very sexy thong bikinis in public beaches and swimming pool. Feeling good of being attractive.
- Sometimes I wear sexy t-shirts without a bra and feel sexy while others are watching me.
- We like breaking rules and have experiences in having sex in the ocean, beaches, swimming pool, back yard, car, airplane restroom etc.
- We like making love in front of a tripod and tape ourselves. I also allow my husband to take sexy pictures of me without limitations.
- We trust each other by showing sex tapes we made with our ex's. Our passion boils, have a lot of intimate conversations and have fantastic sex while watching.

We arrived to the resort at around noon when our room was not ready yet.......TO BE CONTINUED
davidsmith

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Feb 2017

Re: Passionate and erotic first trip

Postby davidsmith » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:55 am

TO CONTINUE...Just to back up a little bit. After we cleared custom in the Cancun airport, we immediately felt the sexy tropical Caribbean mood. I went to the restroom and changed to a sexy short translucent tank top and super hot short denim pants with my bra and panties removed. My belly and legs are fully exposed while my boobs blurrily seen. We get on to the resort limo and the driver is a very friendly and helpful guy. With my sexy look and atmosphere in a desire limo, my husband can't wait kissing me and putting his hands on my body naughtily. He is good at pushing limits to rules and even breaking it. We know that PDS is only allowed in certain areas of the resort. But other than sexual intercourse and oral sex, there is nothing that is not allowed. He caressed my neck, under my arms, my belly, my legs and my breast through the tank top. He even kissed me down there through my denim pants. When we are getting closer to the resort, I changed again into a longer deep V tank top that covers about one third of my thighs. My husband then help me removed by denim pants. We weren't sure whether the driver is watching and didn't care much. When we arrived, my husband tipped the driver and I gave him a big hug with my breast hitting his chest and a hot kiss on his cheek. With nothing inside, this tank top has thin fabric which reveals the shape of my nipples and butts. With the deep V, two third of my boobs is exposed when seen from the side.

In this report, I will focus on the sensual part of the trip. I will not mention much about the basics such as the room, the food, services, weather etc......TO BE CONTINUED
davidsmith

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Feb 2017

Postby nokidclub » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:31 am

Dang girl, this is hot! Please continue...
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby CokeMann » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:41 am

What dates was this TR for ??
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Powderfinger » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:46 am

Trip reports is not the place to write out your fantasies. "Desire limo".....does Penthouse Letters still exist? That might be the better choice for you.
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby 22truckie » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:58 pm

I have to agree with the last reply. Though I enjoy a good post with a little sizzle, this trip report is very overdone and is like a penthouse form letter. One of the things about most of the DP people we like so much is class. It's so great how the people are naked, sensual, sexual but do it with respect and some class. This post is over the top and seams to be a bit on the edge of self boasting ment to impress instead of being helpful. Just my personal opinion.
22truckie
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 30 Oct 2018

Postby ny2couple » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Agree with the over the top comments. Not against it but not sure this is really the best venue for this sort of story, not that I have anything against a good bawdy tale in general. I am assuming this is someone who actually visited the resort since so little comments on the actual facility? I could well be wrong...Just an observation after reading.
ny2couple
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 30 Jun 2014

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl