First timers Dec 4- Dec 12th, 2018 Trip Report

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: First timers Dec 4- Dec 12th, 2018 Trip Report

Postby mnjvegas » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:36 pm

Don & Jeanne wrote:Great Report! Sorry if I'm slow on the uptake, where those daily tips?

Yes. Everyone is going to be different . This was just what we did. I realize some people might think this is too much or too little but that's how we did it. We have have been to Hedo where the tips are included and a employee could be reprimanded for taking a tip ..but that isn't the case at desire. Mexico's minimum wage is like 5 USD per day in these types of instances fair or not the hotel pays their employees on the low end because they makeup for it with gratuities.

I didn't notice anyone getting the " stink eye" when they were not tipping..but being in the service industry ( bartender) I like to do it. At the end of the day if you want to tip someone there then cool there is no wrong amount. If you don't your still going to get the same great service you would expect at this place.

Hope that helps :)
KiK: coolgeeks
mnjvegas
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: First timers Dec 4- Dec 12th, 2018 Trip Report

Postby Dani'stoy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Well said. Our first trip was similar but we're vanilla and you're right....you needn't worry. This place has something for everyone and before you know it, you're vanilla swirl!
Heading back in November. Go Golden Knights!
Dani'stoy
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Nov 2019

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl