April 14-21, 2019

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

April 14-21, 2019

Postby Sasifynyou » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:23 am

Phew, what a trip!
Our second time to Pearl and we have stayed at Maya and hedo once before as well.

First off I just want to say the staff is just fantastic, from the front end to cleaners to bartenders and the play makers everyone was genuinely friendly and I felt as if I'd known them all for years. The grounds are kept impeccably clean and I never wanted for anything.
Victor is the man to see about daytime towels and beach beds or pool beds, and he will not disappoint. Our days were spent on the beach on a daybed relaxing and thinking of the night before and getting giddy about the night to come. Gerarde (forgive my spelling) made sure we wanted for nothing while we relaxed and was so friendly and personable. The play makers are all over the place, making everyone smile and making sure everyone is enjoying their time. They also get some games going or will do yoga with you, they are all so multi faceted and gorgeous too. Happy Hour in the pool is fun times, everyday there is something going on with a different twist. We have never really enjoyed foam parties in the past, but this one was FANTASTIC. Like a giant bubble bath with everyone at every age fooling around like school children. Floatys floating, balls being thrown all over the place and giant balls being tossed into the air. Super fun times.

The entertainment at the beginning of the evenings was a great way to get into the mood they were lively and each night had a different feel and type of music. Watching all the beautiful couples gather together in all their glory filled with anticipation was a definite highlight for us. Everyone got into dressing up either in costume or just really sexy and it was perfect. I love that there is a space in this world for such a thing. The entertainment at the club shows were very sensual and arousing. I loved how everyone scurried into the club to make sure to get a good seat to see the show and once inside we were all very intrigued and amped up to watch the show. The performers are all so well trained, talented and extremely hot.
We met so many wonderful couples and a few I think we'll continue to be in contact with for a long time. We are in the lifestyle and have been for years but we did learn a few new things on this trip that just blew our minds (thank you SN, DD, JD and KD ;). We also met many not in the lifestyle and it was grand to all mingle together in such a beautiful environment.

The service was stellar at all the restaurants and the drinks were fantastic. I am not going to lie though the food was a tad bit disappointing. Breakfast was great and the buffet was pretty good, always stocked with fresh food and there was a nice variety. But dinner we went to both places and we had the Italian menu for 5 of of 7 nights. it got boring. We did eat at Sukis once, which was really good and nice to have a change of menu. Overall I think for Pearl the food could be better. They did do a nice little surprise anniversary dessert for us which was very nice.

There was construction going on which did make for some noise in the mornings, but we know this will only add to the resort once finished so it was not an issue at all. There was seaweed on the beach but that is mother nature trying to tell us all something and not in anyway the fault of the resort. There was cleaning efforts and by the end of the trip the beach was looking very clean. The water was still divine and clear and beautiful and perfectly swim able. It did not inhibit our trip or daytime beach side relaxing in any way.

Overall we had the time of our lives and will be back. Thank-you pearl you are wonderful.

Greg n Jennie :CAN :CAN
Sasifynyou

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 30 Dec 2013

Re: April 14-21, 2019

Postby Heathencpl » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:38 am

Thank you for the trip report. We will be flying there in 2 days and are looking forward to everything Desire has to offer.
Heathen: A person who doesn't hold to the same beliefs as the societal "norm"
1 trip-pearl
SDC/Kasidie - Heathencpl
Heathencpl
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Dec 2020

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl