AIRPORT TIMING

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

AIRPORT TIMING

Postby mrpskt » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:48 am

For some unknown reason (airfare?) I chose to arrive on a Friday and late in the day (ETA 4:45pm). Could have picked any day to arrive and depart. Worried about the weekend crowds at the airport. Does anyone have any recent experience with what it is like at that time of day and that day at the airport? Will it be really busy? Thinking about the vip providers. We have always arrived mid day in the past. Never had any big delays.
Also wondering about what to expect at checkin. At 6pm on a Friday night, will it be nuts? Will we have trouble with securing our desired room? I asked for 64 or any other Master at quiet end. We don’t want to move and would prefer not to climb. We are there Dec 3-10.
2 weeks from tomorrow! Got some more costumes lined up today.
mrpskt
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2019

Re: AIRPORT TIMING

Postby CokeMann » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:37 am

Read thru this http://desiremexico.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11827
should answer most of your questions
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby texascouple1208 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:19 pm

We flew in to Terminal 3 on a Friday late afternoon about 8 weeks ago. I was expecting crowds and hired the VIP service, but the immigration hall was practically empty and we walked right up to the counter. We ended up waiting longer for our luggage. VIP service was not of any real benefit.
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby wwpc » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:00 pm

I do think it depends on the terminal and the time of day right now, last Dec 23rd we arrived at 7pm and were the only flight. It was busier in August and October but not what we have experienced in the past. Just take a quick look when you get to the customs line, there is always a faster line.
wwpc
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2023

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Pearl