Theme nights

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Re: Theme nights

Postby BandMfromtexas » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:13 pm

BettyBarefoot wrote:First time guest, can't wait!

Do people really dress up for the theme nights? I love costumes, but esp given packing restraints would be bummed to go all out only to find that people are just like wearing cat ears or sunglasses and not really getting as into it.

When we went in Aug 2022 I would say 90% were dressed for theme nights. It was the best part of the trip. The sexier and sluttier the better for ladies.
BandMfromtexas
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2022

Postby livelearn131 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:43 pm

Please someone help me -- a dumb guy -- know what to wear for the theme nights.

I am someone who never could think of what to do for Halloween, even as a kid - I was just so clueless. So I am scarred for life over that, and basically hate Halloween as a result :D

If I could see/hear about some ideas, I could find the stuff. But I am so clueless. Creativity is not my thing. Heh.
livelearn131
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024

Postby tj71903 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:16 am

BettyBarefoot wrote:First time guest, can't wait!

Do people really dress up for the theme nights? I love costumes, but esp given packing restraints would be bummed to go all out only to find that people are just like wearing cat ears or sunglasses and not really getting as into it.

We dress for every night.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Previous

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Pearl