Male massage therapist

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Male massage therapist

Postby Greatcpl » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:38 pm

Does anyone have a recommendation for a male massage therapist for an erotic massage other than Oscar? My wife has had a few with Oscar and liked them we are just wondering if there is anybody else Who has a great touch.
Greatcpl
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya & Pearl

Re: Male massage therapist

Postby mrpskt » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:42 pm

We hear a lot about Oscar. What about for the guys? We had the couples massage for first time last visit and whoever worked on my wife did a good job (in more ways than one) but I did not have a very good time with the gal that worked on me. She didn't have the touch.
I have scheduled another couples massage, this time with OSCAR for my wife, but I would like to see if I can have some pleasure also. I found the forced attempt to have us couple at the end of the massage to be kind of clumsy since I was already pretty disappointed in the whole thing.
Anxious to try again but just want to improve the experience (particularly for me).
mrpskt
Desire Convert

Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Dec 2018

Re: Male massage therapist

Postby RiA » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:24 pm

mrpskt wrote:We hear a lot about Oscar. What about for the guys? We had the couples massage for first time last visit and whoever worked on my wife did a good job (in more ways than one) but I did not have a very good time with the gal that worked on me. She didn't have the touch.
I have scheduled another couples massage, this time with OSCAR for my wife, but I would like to see if I can have some pleasure also. I found the forced attempt to have us couple at the end of the massage to be kind of clumsy since I was already pretty disappointed in the whole thing.
Anxious to try again but just want to improve the experience (particularly for me).

I'm with you - I know my wife enjoyed herself, but it was a big letdown for me. Then the breathing in my ear at the end just let the air out of my balloon (if you know what I mean).

I didn't think it was worth the cost, and we won't do it again. We could probably get another couple to share/reciprocate this experience with without having to pay.
RiA
Desire Lover

Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jan 2019

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Pearl