Pearl Security

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Pearl Security

Postby CokeMann » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:43 am

feelsgood wrote:Having just returned from a weeks worth of tranquility there, I would say our concerns are not warranted. Security is on the ball here - we saw a couple of instances where someone would walk down the beach with a camera and the security guards follow them, making certain that they never get a snap off. In one instance, a woman took a picture and was quickly apprehended by the guards, and forced to delete her pics. They watched the beach and property like hawks.
No scum bag ever drugged our drinks (to our knowledge :wink: ) and at NO time did I ever feel unsafe walking around or leaving things in my room. As a matter of fact, I had about 4 thousand dollars worth of camera equipment in my room most of the time and never even worried about it. It was all there when it was time to leave.
We DID encounter the occasional staff member that was obviously not comfortable being around naked people...as a matter of fact, one of the girls that was an EC and showed us around the resort left after Day 2. We could tell she wasn't comfortable from the day we got there...these things happen. There was a bartender or two that couldn't deal with it either, but again, at no time did we feel uncomfortable.
My wife took several walks around the property by herself and I never thought her safety would be compromised.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Pearl