Nightly Themes at Pearl

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Re: Nightly Themes at Pearl

Postby TandD » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:43 pm

SoNotFun wrote:Hi all,

Hubby & I are visiting Desire for the first time next month. As for the theme nights, this is what Pearl's site is listing:

Monday • SEXY QUEENS AND KINGS
Tuesday • LUST IN THE DARK
Wednesday • LINGERIE NIGHT
Thursday • XS NIGHT
Friday • CHERRY TO STRAWBERRY
Saturday • HAWAIIAN NIGHT
Sunday • HEAVENLY WHITE

Can anyone confirm if this is still the current theme list? I'd hate to plan & pack awesome costumes for the wrong themes! Also, how "all out" do people go for the theme nights? Again, not much fun in dressing up if no one else is ;-) Thanks!! -J & N

We recently returned and planned our (her) outfits based on that schedule. We got in on a Wed and were thinking she could ease into the "scene" with lingerie (sill incredibly hot lingerie). We found that Wed and Thursday were switched which meant that she had to make her first trip to the disco in her XS (excess) outfit. This little number:

She was a tad nervous walking into the disco but once she was in, she *owned* that dress and we had a great time.

Most of the women are dressed to the max - you will not feel alone in whatever you pick.
TandD
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby SoNotFun » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:41 pm

Wow, hotness! I better step up my game then ;-) Thanks a bunch for your input, TandD. Can't wait!
We're so not fun. Ever.
SoNotFun
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 13 Jan 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC and Bronze Party

Postby qtrican » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:54 pm

TandD: were you there for lust in the dark? What were those outfits like. We are going next month and am interested to know what people were wearing on that night.
Steve & Yvonne
2014 Pearl
2015 RM
2016 RM
2017 Hedo
2018 RM
qtrican
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Aug 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby TandD » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:47 pm

qtrican wrote:TandD: were you there for lust in the dark? What were those outfits like. We are going next month and am interested to know what people were wearing on that night.

No, we were only there from Wed through Sat so we missed that one. That one sounds kind of open ended - much like XS - so you can make it mean whatever you want it to mean.

Trust me, nobody is going to look at you and think "Oh, she misinterpreted the theme" or "Wow, she actually dressed for the theme? - how lame". It's more like high fives for just having the "balls" to put yourself out there and have fun (or "Shit, I wish I had brought something like that").

Many people recommend taking the outfit you think you could wear and then taking one that you would *never* wear. My advice, take several that you would never wear. She was a little nervous going into this but we never even took her "safe" outfits out of the suitcase...
TandD
Desire Legend

Postby SoNotFun » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:12 pm

From the description on the website, it sounds like a sexy masquerade/Eyes Wide Shut sort of theme. I'm sure it's open to interpretation ;-)

http://desirepearl.originalresorts.com/ ... inment.asp
We're so not fun. Ever.
SoNotFun
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 13 Jan 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC and Bronze Party

Postby ironman1231 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:35 pm

I'm worried that my wife and I are going to overdo it a bit, but it's so much fun to shop - and considering everyone will have seen us naked by then, I guess it doesn't really matter all that much. :D

I'm kind of sad that there aren't more theme or risque things that I can join in with - the selection for a "big man" in terms of outfits is pretty limited. Fishnet shirts and mesh underwear it is.
Find us on all the sites as ironpuppie.
ironman1231
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS SDC

Postby WhiteSands » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:50 pm

My theory exactly, you've seen it all already! No such thing as overdoing it in my book, and fishnet is so versatile...
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:41 pm

ironman1231 wrote:I'm worried that my wife and I are going to overdo it a bit, but it's so much fun to shop - and considering everyone will have seen us naked by then, I guess it doesn't really matter all that much. :D

I'm kind of sad that there aren't more theme or risque things that I can join in with - the selection for a "big man" in terms of outfits is pretty limited. Fishnet shirts and mesh underwear it is.

Overdo it, you will love it. Mr. K and I were more into the themes than a lot of couples and it was fantastic. Mr. K had giveaway items on some nights and props. Even if you can't find much in the way of clothing you can jazz it up a little - he would be able to talk more to that than me, it is super easy to find outfits for women. :)
Last edited by K&S4Fun&Sun on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:44 pm

qtrican wrote:TandD: were you there for lust in the dark? What were those outfits like. We are going next month and am interested to know what people were wearing on that night.

Lots of leather and lace. I had on a leather top with some metal studs open across the breasts, pleather thigh high tights and a catwoman mask. Mr. K had on leather pants, a flowy lace up top and a half mask. We saw a lot of bustiers and corsets, stockings. More stockings than on any other night, actually.

A majority of the leather was black - if you want to stand out maybe look for something in pink or red for the Mrs.
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 pm

WhiteSands wrote:My theory exactly, you've seen it all already! No such thing as overdoing it in my book, and fishnet is so versatile...

I bought my outfit for XS night after seeing your avatar pic. You inspired me. It was a hit. :)
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

Postby WhiteSands » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:26 am

K&S4Fun&Sun wrote:
WhiteSands wrote:My theory exactly, you've seen it all already! No such thing as overdoing it in my book, and fishnet is so versatile...

I bought my outfit for XS night after seeing your avatar pic. You inspired me. It was a hit. :)

I'm very flattered, if I've converted at least one Desirite to push the boundaries a bit then my job here is done! (*)
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby danbo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Desirite! YES!
danbo