Jacuzzi Area

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Jacuzzi Area

Postby IndCouple » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:06 am

Almost posted this as a reply to others under Trip Reports but thought it'd be better here...

bbrz or anyone who's been...

It's probably common sense due to the layout that the jacuzzi area at Pearl will be unavoidable for the most part as it's nearly the same ground level as the pool and right next to one another. At RM one would not have to go past (up to) the jacuzzi area there and see sex etc. it they so choose not to witness it.

With that said, I thought the concept of the jacuzzi area is to be the same as RM. Open forms of affection, touching, oral and any form of sex etc. around the jacuzzi when others are present. Do they plan to have hours that it's open like at RM? How the heck are they going to do that, rope the area off...lame, rhetorical? I suppose.

The jacuzzi area is supposed to be one of the acceptable places for anything and all things. Does this mean anytime of day because of the layout? Low occupancy may be preferred for some couples who want to have sex in public in front of only a small number of others, including staff since we know they are there regardless. However, was the bartender and other staff just being courteous? Did you imply to them you wanted to engage in PDA/PDS. If not it makes me think they uncomfortable with the PDA/PDS that is obviously going to take place there.

The logistics of the jacuzzi area at Pearl makes me wonder more than I'd like. Are others thinking the same in general about the jacuzzi?
IndCouple

Postby Wingit48 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:39 pm

We have the same concerns and will be leaving home tomorrow, arriving at Pearl on Sunday. We have enjoyed RM's jacuzzi very much and visit every afternoon when there since we love seeing and being seen, and hope the erotism of RM's Desire will be carried on at Pearl. Guess we will find out on Sunday!
Wingit48
Desire Fan

Postby ColoradoCouple » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 pm

We'll be down on Monday so will see for ourselves as well.

In a post with a pic by CokeMan it looks like the hot tub has a wall where towels are kept as well as some showers that block the view. Not as out in the open as I would have thought.
ColoradoCouple

Postby Dandy » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:55 pm

The jacuzzi at Pearl looks totally awesome. Can people sit atop the round things? One can only imagine what might go on. :)
Dandy

Postby heartsdesire520 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:12 am

We just returned from a marvelous week at Pearl. The jacuzzi IS indeed totally awesome. It is quite large and quite comfortable with many places to indulge your preferred pleasures -- with no limits. Yes, people can sit atop the round things. They are only submersed a little. Seating is in ample supply. There are 2 sets of actual steps. There is plenty of room to be together with a small group, a larger group, or just to get a bit away from the crowd depending on your personal preference. Overall, the water is deeper than at Desire RM with many more jets. There is a wall with many slots for personal possessions with 2 open showers in front. This does block most of the view from the pool and ocean. Towels are plentiful. There are 4 beds. The bartenders and staff are great. More later.
heartsdesire520

Re: Jacuzzi Area

Postby sweetybear2_2 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Jacuzzi is more or a party in it's own. Due to it's size you never have to worry about not enough couples there to watch and be watched. Not in view of the pool but couples do walk past from eating at the lower restaurant to check it out. If you need to use a restroom though you do have to walk to the restaurant side area and depending on your prior activities you may be walking at full attention!! Guess that becomes a matter of pride or not. LOL
sweetybear2_2
Desire Fan

Postby randefl » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm

After 7 trips to RM we are going to Pearl. My wife is not a hot tub fan, but we loved sitting at the bar for HAPPY hour! Is there a place to sit at Pearl where you are not in the water? :?:
randefl
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Postby David Donna » Sun May 05, 2013 3:15 pm

randefl wrote:After 7 trips to RM we are going to Pearl. My wife is not a hot tub fan, but we loved sitting at the bar for HAPPY hour! Is there a place to sit at Pearl where you are not in the water? :?:

A bit late for an answer so hopefully you and your wife were comfortable sitting on one of the six beds around the jacuzzi, or just letting your feet get wet at the edge. I believe the pool bar does have some stools on the beach side so you don't have to get wet to use it either.
David Donna
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby BG1031 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:37 pm

Just returned from Pearl yesterday. Everyday, around 1600 hours is time for fun at the Jacuzzi.... Some people go and enjoy the water and the swim up bar. Did not see action then..... But at night, after 2300 hours, Lots of action both in the Jacuzzi, on the 6 beds around the Jacuzzi and on the bar..... anything goes... Enjoy and have fun, but remember that even though No means No, Yes means Yes too!!!
BG1031
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Quiver

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Pearl