1st Trip to Pearl

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

1st Trip to Pearl

Postby trubluz » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Okay my fellow Desire Addicts...couple of questions since we changed plans from DLC to Pearl.

Taxi fare from Airport to Pearl? Any tips about arrival at Airport, as I'm sure those time share pushers are sneaking around there.

Is there a shuttle that will let us go over to RM for a day if wanted, especially if Cesear is still there would love to surprise him and say hi, he was our main entertainment guy last 4th at DLC.

Am I correct in understanding we can go nude on beach and in Ocean?

First trip to Cancun and to Pearl. Been to Cabo twice and was hoping to make at least 3 trips this year there but hey shit happens in the business world. So looking for our new Desire Home. Any info or tips much appriciated....oh yes and so are the spankings...lol

Pam & Reinhard
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Re: 1st Trip to Pearl

Postby CokeMann » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:16 pm

trubluz wrote:Okay my fellow Desire Addicts...couple of questions since we changed plans from DLC to Pearl.

Taxi fare from Airport to Pearl? Any tips about arrival at Airport, as I'm sure those time share pushers are sneaking around there.

USA Transfers - $35 one way/$ 60 USD round trip - per couple for Private transfers(direct, no other stops, airport to resort) - very reliable !!!
Same Price for either Desire RM or Pearl
It's about a 20 min drive from the time they pick you up at the airport until you arrive at the front entrance of either Desire location.

If you click below it will take you right to their booking page for Desire Pearl transfers
Book USA Transfers to Desire Pearl

Is there a shuttle that will let us go over to RM for a day if wanted, especially if Cesear is still there would love to surprise him and say hi, he was our main entertainment guy last 4th at DLC.

No shuttle service, but they have negotiated discounted taxi rates - about $15 each way.

Yes, absolutely !
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby trubluz » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:41 pm

CokeMann wrote:
trubluz wrote:Okay my fellow Desire Addicts...couple of questions since we changed plans from DLC to Pearl.

USA Transfers - $35 one way/$ 60 USD round trip - per couple for Private transfers(direct, no other stops, airport to resort) - very reliable !!!
Same Price for either Desire RM or Pearl
It's about a 20 min drive from the time they pick you up at the airport until you arrive at the front entrance of either Desire location.

If you click below it will take you right to their booking page for Desire Pearl transfers
Book USA Transfers to Desire Pearl

No shuttle service, but they have negotiated discounted taxi rates - about $15 each way.

Yes, absolutely !

Thanks CokeMann maybe this trip is gonna be better than Cabo after all...always wanted to order sex on the beach and not the drink :)
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby keiwely » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:24 pm

We are also have to choose another Desire because we were booked at DLC. Our question is which one to pick? From what I have read Pearl is more upscale but Mayan sounds like it might be a little more fun and upbeat. We are not crazy partiers but we definitely want a fun atmosphere.
keiwely
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2014

Postby trubluz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 am

keiwely wrote:We are also have to choose another Desire because we were booked at DLC. Our question is which one to pick? From what I have read Pearl is more upscale but Mayan sounds like it might be a little more fun and upbeat. We are not crazy partiers but we definitely want a fun atmosphere.

We haven't been to Pearl or RM will be our first time. Loved the vibe of Cabo. I'll keep you posted as to how our trip goes. Remember though regardless of which resort you choose it's the people there at that time that make it a Party or not. We do planning on going to check out RM for a day while we are there.

P&R
:D
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby socalbeachlovers » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 am

The resort offered to pick us up from the airport since we are members. But, USA Transfers are also great. We've used them four other times when we went to other resorts in Riviera Maya.
socalbeachlovers
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2014

Postby trubluz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 pm

socalbeachlovers wrote:The resort offered to pick us up from the airport since we are members. But, USA Transfers are also great. We've used them four other times when we went to other resorts in Riviera Maya.

Thanks,

Counting down the days...18 more days of triple digits till we hit Cancun....see u there...

P&R
:wink: :P
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby dandgigi4fun » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:11 pm

We have had no problems with the transfers...enjoyed the trip to temptations in january.
Hoping to meet everyone...David and Jeannine
Stop and say hello!!!
dandgigi4fun
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 26 Apr 2014

Postby nologic » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Is it free for Pearl guests to access/eat/drink at DM? If free for guests, for 1st timers, who wouldn't hop over and check out the other place. I would think plenty of people would be curious abt the other resort as it relates to future visits.
nologic
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 21 Sep 2015

Postby Gemini Rose » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:04 pm

I believe they are now charging $150 to visit the other resort.
Gemini Rose and Cowboy
Gemini Rose
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 11 May 2019

Postby here2benaughty » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:10 am

If you do the membership presentation, they give you a coupon for a free visit to the opposite resort. Transportation costs for the trip are the responsibility of the guest.
Desire Pearl - January 2016 - Dates TBD
Desire Pearl - October 5-13, 2014

SLS: azcpl4play - SDC & APG: here2benaughty
here2benaughty
Desire Lover

Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS APG

Postby ntexascouple6233 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:27 pm

Can one catch a cab from DP to DM? We're staying at Pearl but may want to visit DM.
ntexascouple6233
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 06 May 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby bb25 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:42 pm

Yes. Cost is about $20.
bb25
Desire Lover