Ladies Attire

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Ladies Attire

Postby Racecity12 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 am

We will be making our first trip to DP in February. My wife wants to start shopping now for sexy clothing.
We understand theme night and the disco have a sexy vibe and of course the property is clothing optional.
The question is how sexy do the ladies dress for dinner and later in the disco. Are see thru or fishnet tops / dresses
typical in the restaurant or is it more conservative for dinner and super sexy in the Disco? I know there are no published dress attire rules that I know of
so any guidance is appreciated.
Racecity12
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Feb 2018

Re: Ladies Attire

Postby Budlee » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:30 am

We saw a wide variety of dresses at dinner - from very revealing to pretty darn conservative. I took the opportunity to pull out stuff I'd never wear at home - lots of skin showing, but still a certain level of "class" (hahaha). Typically, women dressed for dinner, then changed into the theme costume for the 10:30 disco show. In a few instances, I saw costumes at dinner, but it wasn't the norm.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby Racecity12 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:23 am

Thank you for the reply. After searching the forums further I see the question has been asked before in other topics, so we appreciate you taking the time .
We wish we were going sooner...!
Racecity12
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 23 Feb 2018

Postby Hector » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:36 am

Rule of thumb is that the theme nights schedule change from time to time, no fix schedule. So you can look around first and do not make actual purchase until a later day.

Was there in late May / early June. Most ladies wore short party dress and heels for dinner, some low cuts here and there. Some dresses are more sheer than others. My wife once wore a short fishnet dress only to dinner.

You will see more risque clothing after dinner. Cut outs, see through, fishnets, anything you dare to wear that you could not wear at home. There is no such things as too revealing in DP because in the day time by the pool and jacuzzi you are already revealing so much.
Hector
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby couplenindy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:28 pm

I tend to dress on the more conservative end for dinner. I try to think of classy but sexy. I am naked all day, so I don't feel a need to show a lot of skin. I wear whatever makes me feel best, because one of the sexiest things a lady can wear is confidence! If I want to dress a little sexier...I usually save it for the disco.
couplenindy
Desire Lover

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Pearl