Goodbye To Cabo

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Los Cabos

Re: Goodbye To Cabo

Postby Tahoeroby28 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Helen and I just got back from Desire Cabo . After all these years and 20 visits to the resort i guess it was fitting we were there on the last day. It was funny becuase we were there the week they opened and some of you may remember the fire in the disco. If you recall we moved the disco to Suki Paco the DJ? I want to say i was really disspointed in the way the staff was treated the last week. They were not told the resort was sold officially until Wednesday and then they were told they were fired. What a shame the staff there was the best they always took care of us, they were like family to Helen and I, we will miss them. Jesus, Rosa, Naomi, Pepe, German, Eugeno, Alex, Octivao, Angie, Tony, April, just to name a few and in the past there were many others Sylvia, Miriam, Javier, Ceaser. We wish all the staff good luck and thanks to all of the staff over the years for making Desire Cabo our Second home. To all the friends we have made over the years there as well hopefully we will meet again at Desire RM or Pearl.
Paul and Helen Robinson
Tahoeroby28

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Jun 2013

Re: Goodbye To Cabo

Postby werfun » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 pm

We are really sad and disappointed to hear that the entire Desire staff was fired when the resort was sold. I guess being a good and loyal employee doesn't count for anything any more. We only hope that the great staff members can find good jobs at the other resorts in the area. Guess this just proves that we will not be visiting the new resort when ever it opens as a family friendly hotel.
werfun
Desire Legend

We are from: USA

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Los Cabos