Pearl - Playroom

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Pearl - Playroom

Postby Suntan » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:15 pm

My wife and I have had a wonderful time in the playroom at Pearl but it seems a little underused. Have many people used it and has anyone ever seen it crowded ?

Would love to know
Suntan
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Feb 2022

Re: Pearl - Playroom

Postby LuckySevens » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:45 pm

Suntan wrote:My wife and I have had a wonderful time in the playroom at Pearl but it seems a little underused. Have many people used it and has anyone ever seen it crowded ?

Would love to know

In our experience, it takes someone to get it startedz once there’s activity in there, more seems to come. We like being that kick-off couple (or couples)!

Take the lead! Make it more fun for everyone!
Pearl: 11/20, 3/21, 3/22, 3/23, 6/23, 3/24
RM: 6/21
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 14 Jun 2023

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:35 pm

We've been to Pearl 4 times and have not once seen a single couple in the play room. I know people who've used it, but we've never been there to see it. Bad timing on our part, I guess.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby LuckySevens » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:43 pm

STL-MO-CPL wrote:We've been to Pearl 4 times and have not once seen a single couple in the play room. I know people who've used it, but we've never been there to see it. Bad timing on our part, I guess.

Again.. I could mirror your statement. But never — and I mean never — have we gotten things kicked off, and left without a full house. It just needs someone to start the party. End of story.
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

Postby u4ea » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:44 am

4 trips to Pearl and i agree that playroom seems to be very under used.
u4ea
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Mar 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby LuckySevens » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:38 am

u4ea wrote:4 trips to Pearl and i agree that playroom seems to be very under used.

Try being the ones who kick it off - maybe your impression will change
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

Postby KipsCougar » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:51 am

We have both kicked it off and joined the “kicker offers”. Great times to be sure. But the room can remain unused for nights on end given the crowd present.
KipsCougar
Desire Convert

Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby GandJadventure » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:03 pm

For those that have been to both, does the Desire RM playroom have the same "under-utilized" habit?
GandJadventure

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Jun 2022

Postby LuckySevens » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:16 pm

GandJadventure wrote:For those that have been to both, does the Desire RM playroom have the same "under-utilized" habit?

No.
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

Postby desireaddict » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:15 pm

LuckySevens wrote:
GandJadventure wrote:For those that have been to both, does the Desire RM playroom have the same "under-utilized" habit?

No.

After 20+ trips, I'd say it's a toss up.
Depends on the week and of course, on the crowd of guests.
Seems like the playroom was more well used before the remodel. JMHO
(Or maybe we just exit the disco too early.) :(
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby donjanz » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:06 pm

We tried it twice. Once it was empty, so no fun. The 2nd time it had one open spot. We engaged and within a few minutes someone else decided, without an ask, to "share" our spot. Once they got off, they left without a word. Weird people are everywhere I guess. We liked RM playroom more. Bigger, with a swing and more roomy spots to get it on.
donjanz

We arrive on: 17 Feb 2015

Postby Bruce&Pam » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:05 pm

The Pearl playroom used to have a swing, but they took it out a few years ago. Somebody must have hurt themselves on it, I guess.

---Bruce
Bruce&Pam
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 03 Feb 2023

Postby tommer » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:52 am

Yes, maybe it was my wife who was hurt. I well remember her on the swing with me in front of her ... having fun. As she was moaning and let out a scream or two, someone must have reported her as hurt/injured! :P :P :P Funny thing, she wanted to do the swing again the following night!
tommer
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Postby Rex&Ruza » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:11 pm

Lmfao!!!!!
Rex&Ruza
Desire Lover

Postby UsAndYou » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:06 pm

The Pearl Playroom is kind of special to us. On our first trip we were VERY new to it all, but I must have been on a mission. It was right after the nightly show in the disco. After a few minutes of watching everyone dance I took her hand and led her to the playroom. We got busy and were out of our clothes pretty quickly. She was very worked up and as I was going down her another couple came in. They also got busy right away and we were all playing and trying to catch glimpses of each other.

The four of us continued to play with our partners and eventually he and I were sitting across the room from each other getting blow jobs. We made eye contact and smiled, and “high fives” were exchanged telepathically. This went on for a while, then the ladies climbed onto us and started grinding away. I really got off watching him as he enjoyed the view of my wife’s ass bouncing up and down on my cock. Of course I was enjoying my view of them as well.

No words were ever exchanged in the playroom, but we did run into them later in the hot tub. They were from Canada and were on their first trip to Pearl also, and we had fun chatting and laughing about our playroom "adventure".

We had never had full on sex in front of others before, so it was a big step for us that night. It couldn’t have been any hotter. :twisted: Firsts are like that sometimes.

We have been back many times, and try to make it to the playroom at least once on each trip. It would get used more if it wasn’t for the unnecessarily loud music coming in from the disco (yep….I just showed my age :oops: ).

We wouldn’t say we’ve ever seen it crowded, but have seen as many as 5 couples in the room at the same time. :)

Our experience is that if someone leads the way others will follow. We need more leaders :!:
UsAndYou
Desire Devotee

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl