Tantric massage

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Tantric massage

Postby Morefun2516 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:12 pm

This is not a question, but rather an affirmation. We just returned from 4 wonderful days at Desire RM. We participated in the Tantric Massage class. WOW. It was awesome. This is the best deal of our entire stay. The fact that it is free makes it even better. PLEASE continue to offer this for Desire RM guests. It is presently only offered twice a week. I would encourage you to offer it even more often. Many guests don't know about it, and I've been told it isn't even on the Desire website. It was great and we will do it again on our next trip.
Morefun2516
Desire Lover

We are from: Australia
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Feb 2012

Re: Tantric massage

Postby yoyo » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:01 am

Morefun2516 wrote:This is not a question, but rather an affirmation. We just returned from 4 wonderful days at Desire RM. We participated in the Tantric Massage class. WOW. It was awesome. This is the best deal of our entire stay. The fact that it is free makes it even better. PLEASE continue to offer this for Desire RM guests. It is presently only offered twice a week. I would encourage you to offer it even more often. Many guests don't know about it, and I've been told it isn't even on the Desire website. It was great and we will do it again on our next trip.

hoping to try it on our next visit :L
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby WICouple » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:39 am

Morefun2516 wrote:This is not a question, but rather an affirmation. We just returned from 4 wonderful days at Desire RM. We participated in the Tantric Massage class. WOW. It was awesome. This is the best deal of our entire stay. The fact that it is free makes it even better. PLEASE continue to offer this for Desire RM guests. It is presently only offered twice a week. I would encourage you to offer it even more often. Many guests don't know about it, and I've been told it isn't even on the Desire website. It was great and we will do it again on our next trip.

We agree. It was a lot of fun.
Kasidie - WICouple
WICouple
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 11 Sep 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Chris&Jen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:54 am

How is it advertised? I mean how did you find out where and when it was being held?
Chris&Jen
Desire Convert

We are from: UK

Postby sandybeachkim » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:45 am

Yes, would love to know when the Tantric massages are scheduled ... :)
sandybeachkim
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 10 Dec 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie, SLS

Postby Chris&Jen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:02 am

Found it! :lol:
The present schedule is Tue and Sat at 4:30 in the disco. The class is 2 hours and you will need a shower before dinner
You sign up at 10am at the Activity Center on the morning of the class
Chris&Jen
Desire Convert

Postby Cpl du Nord » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:15 pm

We participated in February and it was awesome. Our "class" ran a little over three hours. Definitely one of many highlights of our trip. Looking forward to doing it again in November.
D&J
Kasidie and Lifestyle Lounge: CplduNord ǀ SLS: Cpl_du_Nord ǀ CND: Cpl du Nord
Cpl du Nord
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 05 Nov 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby yoyo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:28 pm

Chris&Jen wrote:Found it! :lol:
The present schedule is Tue and Sat at 4:30 in the disco. The class is 2 hours and you will need a shower before dinner
You sign up at 10am at the Activity Center on the morning of the class

Is it a regular activity like the FOAM PARTY por example ?
Thanks.
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby sandybeachkim » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:07 pm

Is Tantric available at Desire RM ??
sandybeachkim
Desire Superstar

Postby Chris&Jen » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:43 am

Since the OP said
We just returned from 4 wonderful days at Desire RM. We participated in the Tantric

I'm guessing it is at RM :oops:

Don't know if it is regular or not - I found the details in another post. They said that it was "on trial" so it probably depends on if people thought it was good (which they seem to) so they will probably still have it, but the activities do change so who knows. I still miss Eyes Wide Shut :lol:
Chris&Jen
Desire Convert

Postby sandybeachkim » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:48 am

sandybeachkim
Desire Superstar

Postby ksr » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:43 am

Will they have these classes at RM in Oct of this year?

Agree, please keep the massages and do it more often! I’d go every day and pay for it.

We were at RM Aug 19th thru the 22nd. They had a Mayan massage and a Tantric massage in the disco around 4pm (Mayan) and 4:30 (Tantric). During our stay they made announcements at the pool once or twice a day and handout flyers to people by the pool about the massage on the day of the massage. On Thursday, we were sitting by the pool when they handed us a flyer, my wife read it and said yes and I thought what the heck. So, we head up to the disco and there is a “Mayan” gentleman straight out of the Movie Couples Retreat. He strips a women down, puts her on a mat and gives us instructions using her as an example. Everyone is told to get naked. With the Mayan, the women then walk to a mat on the floor of the disco. (The disco has 20 various mats and towels spread out across the floor from the bar to the bathroom wall). The men are told to find a “body” other than their partner to “practice” on. I was standing in the middle of the disco and he said “you, take that body”, the body happen to be my wife. The women are blindfolded so they don’t know what man is about to put his hands on them. Before I touched her, I whispered something like I’m going to f….. your brains out. She laughed and knew it was me. At some point you’re told to keep the partner your with or switch to your partner that you came with. You switch the blindfold back and forth to give and get a massage from your partner. Toward the end, he lives the room and you are told to do what you want. Needless to say, you’re both about to explode at this point.

By Sat. my wife is asking left and right if they are going to have another class. They announce a 4:30 Tantric class. We were early this time. Kind of the same deal, nude, mats, oil and blindfolds. The instructor is a female and the massage techniques are more sensual. I got extremely sensual with my hand strokes and so did she as we switched the blindfolds back and forth. The instructor left the room and it was unreal. 20 women and men that had been excited right up to the edge were told to do whatever they wanted with their partner.

We are thinking about returning to RM rather than Pearl and these classes are a big reason why.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby sandybeachkim » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:03 pm

@ ksr - What's the difference between a Mayan and Tantric massage ??
sandybeachkim
Desire Superstar

Postby ksr » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Not much difference Kim. The Mayan and Tantric we did were both very sexual and erotic. The Tantric was a bit more erotic and had a female instructor. They give instructions for both, which I honestly don’t remember much of, (likely a blood flow issue-lol). The Tantric purposefully is designed for you to arouse each other, just up to the edge and back off, “don’t touch the penis”-lol. The Mayan was delivered as more of a body and mind thing.

Looks like were headed back to RM on the 6th of Oct. Hoping they have continued the classes.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby Lkncouple » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:20 am

Can you be a little more specific as to exactly what happens? We are not in the lifestyle so I am not sure how comfortable we would having someone other than our partner start out the massage. I think we would be okay if it was just light or occasional genital contact? Sounds exciting, but would love to get more details.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya