Babhu
Desire Fan

We are from: Singapore
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 May 2022

Re: Desire Cruise Venice to Rome May 2023

Postby SlothWyntir » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:30 am

Johnwal wrote:
I can't find the cruise fb page? could you post a link or give the name of it? I may be just being stupid or something.....wouldnt be the first time :lol:

I dont want to break the forum rules "You may NOT post about 3rd party social media sites/apps ie:KIK-Yahoo-FB groups, etc. or links on these forums - those posts will be deleted. (share them by PM only)"

The group is private so I dont know if you can find it but I will send you the name in a PM. Anyone else that wants the name let me know in a PM and I will send it.
SlothWyntir
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Nov 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: swinglifestyle

Postby Johnwal » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:57 am

SlothWyntir wrote:
Johnwal wrote:
I can't find the cruise fb page? could you post a link or give the name of it? I may be just being stupid or something.....wouldnt be the first time :lol:

I dont want to break the forum rules "You may NOT post about 3rd party social media sites/apps ie:KIK-Yahoo-FB groups, etc. or links on these forums - those posts will be deleted. (share them by PM only)"

The group is private so I dont know if you can find it but I will send you the name in a PM. Anyone else that wants the name let me know in a PM and I will send it.

DOH :roll: of course lol, have got the message from you thanks again
kik:johnwal09
Pearl, Cruise ,RM & GM vetrans
next trip..who knows..Depends if Premier answer emails!!
Johnwal
Desire Lover

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: fabswingers

Postby dirtywolf8 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:33 pm

Babhu wrote:
dirtywolf8 wrote:Ok We booked our room! This will be our first cruise every and the will take up about 1/3 of our honeymoon.We will be flying in to Venice from Ibiza the day before, but won't get in until 6 or 7 PM. Anyone have any idea on when/where a potential meet and greet might take place? Looking to book a spot in Chiogga. Also taking any hotel suggestions. Can't wait to mingle with you all! :D

P.S. - anyone else taking some extended time in Rome?

hello, congrats on booking your room. Looking forward to meeting you both. We will arrive in venice on the 16th of may . We can catch up for dinner on the 17th of may. Are you planning to stay in venice or chiogga ? We will be staying in Rome for 3 nights after the cruise . With respect to hotels we just started to do our homework we will keep you posted. I am not sure if meet and greet will be organised by Desire.

cheers
Anes and babu

Unfortunatley we had to switch our flights from Ibiza and now won't arrive in Venice until around 9 PM on the 17th, so I'm not sure we want to risk getting to Chioggia too late (not sure how late check in is at some of these small b n bs that are available). Hopefully we will be able to catch everyone at the end of potential meet up, but if not we will definitely be in Chioggia bright and early for any pre-departure shenanigans!
dirtywolf8

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2021

Postby dirtywolf8 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:09 am

We're going to do 3 nights in Rome after, but we also have another 5 nights to use before we head back home from Lisbon. We still haven't decided where to go, but the rest is all booked!
dirtywolf8

Postby Babhu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:54 am

dirtywolf8 wrote:
Babhu wrote:
dirtywolf8 wrote:Ok We booked our room! This will be our first cruise every and the will take up about 1/3 of our honeymoon.We will be flying in to Venice from Ibiza the day before, but won't get in until 6 or 7 PM. Anyone have any idea on when/where a potential meet and greet might take place? Looking to book a spot in Chiogga. Also taking any hotel suggestions. Can't wait to mingle with you all! :D

P.S. - anyone else taking some extended time in Rome?

hello, congrats on booking your room. Looking forward to meeting you both. We will arrive in venice on the 16th of may . We can catch up for dinner on the 17th of may. Are you planning to stay in venice or chiogga ? We will be staying in Rome for 3 nights after the cruise . With respect to hotels we just started to do our homework we will keep you posted. I am not sure if meet and greet will be organised by Desire.

cheers
Anes and babu

If you arriving into venice at 9 pm it would be better to stay in venice overnight and then leave for the cruise next day .
Unfortunatley we had to switch our flights from Ibiza and now won't arrive in Venice until around 9 PM on the 17th, so I'm not sure we want to risk getting to Chioggia too late (not sure how late check in is at some of these small b n bs that are available). Hopefully we will be able to catch everyone at the end of potential meet up, but if not we will definitely be in Chioggia bright and early for any pre-departure shenanigans!

If you arriving into venice at 9 pm it would be better to stay in venice overnight and then leave for the cruise next day .
Cheers
Anes & Babu
Babhu
Desire Fan

Postby Babhu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:56 am

dirtywolf8 wrote:We're going to do 3 nights in Rome after, but we also have another 5 nights to use before we head back home from Lisbon. We still haven't decided where to go, but the rest is all booked!

Yes we will also be staying in rome from 25th to 28th may then we are going to florence for a day or two . We also have 10 days after the cruise .
Cheers
Anes & Babu
Babhu
Desire Fan

Postby Johnwal » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:00 am

So those that have been on these cruises, ( as this is our first cruise never mind desire cruise!), whats seems to be the plan of the day?

Is it breakfast, trip out if in port, back to an hour or two at the pool, dress for dinner, dinner, change for theme nights if not already in theme and then party? or is it completely different on a cruise?
kik:johnwal09
Pearl, Cruise ,RM & GM vetrans
next trip..who knows..Depends if Premier answer emails!!
Johnwal
Desire Lover

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 04 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: fabswingers

Postby SlothWyntir » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:21 am

SlothWyntir
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 15 Nov 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: swinglifestyle

Postby dirtywolf8 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:53 am

Anyone else having trouble figuring out a costume for the "toy" theme?
dirtywolf8

Postby LuckyCpl » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:14 am

Booked, first LS cruise.
Looking forward to it!

For those who have done a Desire cruise, what is the disco like? Well attended? Is there typically a playroom? I think I saw onw on the deck layout. I'm sure the activity level just depends who is on board.

Thanks.
kik: mandcohio
LuckyCpl
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 21 Feb 2024

Postby Babhu » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:53 pm

LuckyCpl wrote:Booked, first LS cruise.
Looking forward to it!

For those who have done a Desire cruise, what is the disco like? Well attended? Is there typically a playroom? I think I saw onw on the deck layout. I'm sure the activity level just depends who is on board.

Thanks.

hello :)

This will be our first LS cruise , with almost 200 couples iam sure the disco will be a happening place , the play room depends on the crowd, looking forward to meeting you both on board. We arrive in venice on the 16th of may for 2 nights before the cruise.
Cheers
Anes & Babu
Babhu
Desire Fan

Postby landw2 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:44 am

LuckyCpl wrote:Booked, first LS cruise.
Looking forward to it!

Thanks.

The disco is well attended and starts with a Desire show each night before the dance floor is opened. There is also a playroom set up on the 10 deck and open various times. There are also some workshops/seminars usually scheduled for the playroom during the day.
SLS Kas SDC LandW2

Pearl Mar 5 and Oct 10 2024
French Riviera and Greece/Turkey Desire cruises 2024
landw2
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 05 Mar 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie SDC

Postby jjacobstine » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:34 pm

Anyone that went on this one have any feedback on the weather? We're considering the 2025 cruise in May but curious if it was warm enough to really take advantage of the clothing optional deck/pool area.
jjacobstine
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 16 Aug 2021

Postby landw2 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:05 am

jjacobstine wrote:Anyone that went on this one have any feedback on the weather? We're considering the 2025 cruise in May but curious if it was warm enough to really take advantage of the clothing optional deck/pool area.

Weather started out cool and rain in Venice for a couple of days prior to getting on the ship. Once on board the ship, we never had rain (it had moved on) and weather was nice the whole trip. Prior to flying in and planning packing, weather forecast was for cooler than normal so people packed for that. As it turned out, the warmer clothes were not needed... a plus!

We are considering the May 2024 cruise and have booked the September 2024 Greece/Turkey cruise.
SLS Kas SDC LandW2

Pearl Mar 5 and Oct 10 2024
French Riviera and Greece/Turkey Desire cruises 2024
landw2
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 05 Mar 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie SDC

Previous

Return to Desire Cruises