desire cruise 2017

Discussions and Trip Reports related to Desire Cruises

Re: desire cruise 2017

Postby Explorer79 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:56 pm

We are very curious and interested as well. We've talked to some couples who have been on the various lifestyle cruises and have some friends going on one next month (should get some more detailed info once they return).

All have said it was a positive experience. At RM last week we met a couple who had been and they were the only ones to have a non positive comment and that was they felt there was too much pressure. At first I was a little surprised by the word pressure, but basically they said that because of the sheer number of people on the ship you might meet someone then not see them again, leading to pressure to "act now". I get that but I also see that as a "nature of the beast" thing that you just have to account for. It could be a good or bad thing depending on your particular deal, but seems like you just have to be more proactive in general, strike while the iron is hot so to speak, if you want to see them again, state it, make some plans etc... or just accept that you might not see them again and move on.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby bluewatercpl » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Joyful wrote:John & Sara

Your meet & greet at the SkyBar was fantastic fun and we LOVED getter to know you both!
Can't wait for the next one!

xoxo
Lynn

Thanks, we are glad that you guys enjoyed it. While it was a little bit of a pain to get over to the Hilton, there were very few other options in Venice that could have accommodated over a hundred people. We enjoyed getting to know you as well. Maybe we will cross paths in the future.
J&S
J & S
Kasidie: Bluewatercpl
Twitter: Bluewatercpl
KIK: Bluewatercpl
bluewatercpl
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby ClifBar » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:01 pm

The ship and crew were great. The captain said they look forward to our type of cruise as there is a lot more energy than their typical cruises. I just read a review of an Azamara cruise in our local paper which said that one couple the reviewers were with would not return since there was not enough to do on the ship. What can I say? They were with the wrong group. :D
ClifBar
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Nov 2018

Previous

Return to Desire Cruises