Nice/Monte Carlo 2019 Cruise

Discussions and Trip Reports related to Desire Cruises

Re: Nice/Monte Carlo 2019 Cruise

Postby WellInever » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:24 am

MikeandHelena wrote:We are booked for the cruise and are very excited! Can't wait!!! I have a couple of questions and would like to get your thoughts. We received information about the cruise and was wondering if you think any of the drink packages are worth the money? We weren't sure how much time we would be on board. I guess some of the packsges include shore excursions as well and not sure about those either?
We have been to Desire Pearl twice (and love it) - should we expect the theme nights to be similar to Pearl meaning the same type of attire or lack thereof? Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Not sure if you have had PM's on this but will try to answer.

We did the SDC cruise on the same line in 2015. We bought one of the drinks packages but if I recall, we left some of it in the bar so to speak. We dined a few times at the speciality restaurants where we bought premium wines not included in the package, so overall felt it was not worth the money and we will pay as we go this time.

As for attire, yes, mild to wild.. some people do go for the theme night (we generally do not) but Mrs W will have a selection of sheer very revealing dresses for the trip.

Not long now!
Relax and get naked.. you're on holiday..
WellInever
Desire Fan

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 17 Sep 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Aussiepowerhouse » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:25 pm

My fiancé and I just booked the Nice cruise leaving in 10 days! We had been planning to go to Desire RM for our first ever clothing optional/LS vacation and jumped on board the cruise last minute. We felt plugged in and ready for RM from looking through this forum but have seen very little specifics on the cruise. are there theme nights, do people dress for the theme if yes? What is the dinner attire, as sexy as you want or more conservative than the Desire properties? Please help, any suggestions appreciated. :US
Aussiepowerhouse
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 21 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Friscocpl » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Playcations wrote:Booked with a few other couples. We are going for the total experience. Zero chance we won't have a good time. Life is to short. Say hello before you go. :-)

See you next Friday!
Andy and Yulia (Kiwi & La Rusa)
SDC-Fun4us21
AFF- smokinhotcpl1977
Friscocpl
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC AFF

Postby Aussiepowerhouse » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:31 pm

1 week to sail date, we aren’t completely sure what to expect but can’t wait to find out. A special shout out to 2WheelsNHeels for getting back to us on our attire questions. So excited
Aussiepowerhouse
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 21 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Previous

Return to Desire Cruises