Newbies -mindset is just go for LS - have questions

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Newbies -mindset is just go for LS - have questions

Postby klhslh » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:47 am

HI- my husband and I are traveling to Desire RM. Searched forums but have some questions I couldn't finds answers to:

We want to eat in nice restaurant first night - how (or do we need to) maker dinner reservations in advance (we arrive 4:30 pm ish)??? Or do we take our chances? We don't typically like buffets (lunch yes) but dinner we plan to dress like we can't at home :lol: (and like the idea of a more romantic setting).

Do couples ever dine together?

What happens at the first jacuzzi meat and greet? I mean "MEET" (my mind is already there)… :D It looks like it is every day at 4:00. Is it an automatic penis meet pussy immediately (if you want?) Or is it more casual talk at that point? We've been to one nude beach before and we'll be naked the moment we leave our room. No time to waste - we only have 6 nights.

We have costumes for themes and we (well I) have slutty/low cut, side cut out dresses for dinner-fancy stuff. Fancy stuff and more revealing for the costume themes. Heard it is fun to get into it and we are having a blast getting our theme outfits together (as well as dinner attire-clothes we would never wear here at home).

What is the best time to eat dinner so that we can see some of the lobby show and head to disco? Thought the lobby show was tame til I read the post that they undressed a man on stage to his birthday suit. We are up for it. Can't wait to use the "red room" but heard of girls being banged and fingered in the disco itself???

We are early birds typcailly but if we are out and the party is rolling we are good - it is lag time that makes us start to yawn.

What if I am into a girl but not her guy? Is it polite to say "I just wanna be with your wife and our husbands can watch"? I'm not a goddess and hubby isnt Bratt Pitt but we can hold our own and we are newbies and I only really get turned on with someone I feel some chemistry with. We are afraid he'll like her but not him, or I'll like him but not her etc... so many combinations!

We heard the beach was off limits for nudity or sex because other people (and families) walk the beach. But them we read posts stating the opposite...??? We live in a beach town so I'm more geared towrads the pool (and of course jacuzzi) but whatever... we are comfortable wherever.

We have talked a bit and then a bit more and then more. We are strong, in love and celebrating 16 years of great marriage-just wanting to experiment now - I'm definitely bi-curious, but now hubby wants to see me with another man too - says its a huge turn on to see another man find me attractive (I hope I feel the same!). Opted NOT to do erotic massage as we think we can get that for free with another couple at jacuzzi---thoughts?

We started off just him wanting to see me with another girl. so we visited a strip club and alas $300 dollars later I was fingering and making out with 2 girls while hubby watched. The the conversations began and somehow we got to the point where we started off ONLY soft LS. Then talking more we thought "what the hell" When in Rome.... We are excited for theis new (physical) experience and we are positive it will make our bond stronger. - Just waiting for the trip we have become sex animnals at home!! The anticipation is overly exciting.

I recently lost a lot of weight and find my alcohol consumption needed to be curtailed (I could drink like a fish) - now if I go over the top, the whole night is a blur and I DON'T want that - I want to remember it all! So, thats one thing I have to watch - any recomendations for a drink I can sip all day where I'll still be able to walk in high heels to dinner? Also worried about drinking the water/ice - EVERY time we have been to Cancum at least a day usually 2 are spent on the toilet by BOTH of us.

We have a typical garden view room - do we get bottled water and a fridge with freezer in the room?

So... I think I'll have more questions, but that is it for now.

Looking forward for some insight and also is anyone else traveling end of Sept? We'll be there 9/26-10/2.

TY~!!!!
KLHSLH
Awaiting our 2nd trip to Paradise..
klhslh

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2019

Re: Newbies -mindset is just go for LS - have questions

Postby TandD » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:35 am

I"ve only been to Pearl so all my answers are from that perspective. Others can get to RM details.

klhslh wrote:HI- my husband and I are traveling to Desire RM. Searched forums but have some questions I couldn't finds answers to:

Do couples ever dine together?

Absolutely. Meet a couple at the hot tub or around the pool and set a time for dinner - easy, peasy

What happens at the first jacuzzi meat and greet? I mean "MEET" (my mind is already there)… :D It looks like it is every day at 4:00. Is it an automatic penis meet pussy immediately (if you want?) Or is it more casual talk at that point? We've been to one nude beach before and we'll be naked the moment we leave our room. No time to waste - we only have 6 nights.

More casual. There may be sex happening in the beds surrounding the hot tub but it's not like you walk in and everyone is f**king. it's much more like a cocktail party where you mingle around the bar and chat. Small groups will form and maybe somebody will pop a gal up on the edge and pour a drink between her legs and lick it up - bodyshot. Maybe a blowjob will "pop-up" next to you. This kind of stuff only really happens (if it does) after you've gotten to know people. You don't just walk in and pick a line and wait your turn.

What is the best time to eat dinner so that we can see some of the lobby show and head to disco? Thought the lobby show was tame til I read the post that they undressed a man on stage to his birthday suit. We are up for it. Can't wait to use the "red room" but heard of girls being banged and fingered in the disco itself???

Dinner at 7:30 or 8:00 works for us. Earlier and you might have to leave the hot tub before you are ready. Still gives you time to get ready for dinner and the show. Yeah, disco can get fun. I haven't see banging bug fingering is definitely on the table

What if I am into a girl but not her guy? Is it polite to say "I just wanna be with your wife and our husbands can watch"? I'm not a goddess and hubby isnt Bratt Pitt but we can hold our own and we are newbies and I only really get turned on with someone I feel some chemistry with. We are afraid he'll like her but not him, or I'll like him but not her etc... so many combinations!

Girl-girl is pretty much the default starting point with engaging with another couple (a generalization to be sure but I think it's true). Same bed sex (girls in the middle doing whatever they are comfortable doing with each other with hubbies on the outside only really playing with their own mate is fun and kind of an LS baby-step. Separating the girl from the hub is much harder and can be considered rude if you are being sneaky about it. Maybe he/she has a Hall Pass from the SO but *usually* couples play together.

We have a typical garden view room - do we get bottled water and a fridge with freezer in the room?

Bottled water, fridge. I don't think there is a freezer. Water and ice from the restaurants and bars is fine. I wouldn't drink or brush teeth with it out of the tap.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby shore128 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:42 pm

I'll answer a few of your other questions. Most nights you will have three choices for dinner - the main restaurant which is buffet with a different menu & theme each night, Suki, which has tables for two, a really long table that seats around 20, a sushi bar and a teppanyaki table. No reservations are required for the tables for two and the long table. Menu has a fairly wide selection of sushi and various hot and cold appetizers and entrees. The "fine dining" restaurant is Sahlo, which requires reservations. When you check-in you could inquire if there are any tables available for that night, but most likely at the last minute those would be very early or very late. So the better choice for the first night, if you don't want the buffet, would probably be Suki. Reservations for Sahlo and the teppanyaki table at Suki are taken each morning starting at 10:00 in the buffet restaurant during breakfast. Except on his day off (Wednesday) they are usually taken by Edelberto. Sahlo is our favorite, and during our typical week we dine there at least 4 nights. (First night you could try just walking into Sahlo and perhaps could get seated.) In terms of timing, that is up to you and how fast you both can get ready for dinner. We are usually able to stay at the hottub until 7:00, make dinner at Sahlo by 8:00 and be at the outside lobby bar around 9:30 for the live bands and other entertainment. But everyone has different preferences and do things at different times. The evening, as does the daytime, has a definite flow to it - dinner - outside lobby bar for the bands starting at 9:30, then the nightclub followed by the playroom and/or hottub or to the room. The lobby bar at RM can remain busy quite late, as people stop by for the late night pizzas, blt's and tacos.

In terms of the beach, nudity is permitted and is the norm, and at RM sex is also allowed on the beach beds.

Have a great first trip!
shore128
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 21 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby klhslh » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:56 pm

These are really great answers! Thx so much to you both. I definitely have a feel now of the flow of the evenings and can time our dinners etc...

Can't wait!!
KLHSLH
Awaiting our 2nd trip to Paradise..
klhslh

We arrive on: 26 Sep 2019

Postby desireaddict » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:28 am

Nothing like jumping into the deep end of the pool (vs just testing the water) on your first trip!
(Your hubby is a a lucky guy! Hope he knows that!)

Life is Good!
DA
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya