Stephanie and Carmina gone?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Stephanie and Carmina gone?

Postby ATM » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:15 pm

Got my welcome back email and it was from Diego, Axel, and Lucy. Never heard of any of these names and when I responded asking for Stephanie and Carmina they made it sound like they are gone.

I hope that’s not the case. They were there a long time and got to know them well. Can anyone confirm this or add any information??
SLS: FunPlayInTheD
KIK: FunPlayInTheD
TTR 6 times
Desire Pearl Feb 2015
Desire RM Feb 2016, Aug 2016, Feb 2017, Aug 2-6 2017!
ATM
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Feb 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: Stephanie and Carmina gone?

Postby Texzuelano » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:55 am

That would be very, very sad. I did receive my welcome back email from Axel in November, but has assumed it was because we were going to Pearl instead of RM.
Texzuelano
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Apr 2024

Postby tannaked » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:02 am

When we were there at the end of October Stephanie had left. Carmina was still there. It would be a shame if she has gone as well. Please let us know after your upcoming trip.

Ritch :CAN
Couples T I 6 trips
C R C 7 trips
Hidden Beach 1 trip
Desire Riviera Maya 38 trips
still in love
tannaked
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 28 Oct 2020

Postby marklu » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:57 am

ATM wrote:Got my welcome back email and it was from Diego, Axel, and Lucy. Never heard of any of these names and when I responded asking for Stephanie and Carmina they made it sound like they are gone.

I hope that’s not the case. They were there a long time and got to know them well. Can anyone confirm this or add any information??

We saw Carmina in mid December.
marklu
Desire Devotee

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 15 Aug 2021

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:45 pm

We were there from mid-January until the end of the month. Carmina was still there, but Stephanie had moved away.
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Postby canuck63 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:09 am

Friends of ours were there a week or so ago and told us when Carmina was let go. We are still shocked. It seems they are cleaning house of all the old staff we all have come to know and love. This will definitely be brought up when they want to do the sales pitch again, it's a little concerning.
canuck63
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 Apr 2024

Postby Desireswingers2112 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:44 am

You people get welcome back emails? We've been ten times (soon to be eleven) and all we get upon arrival is "Welcome Home" which everyone gets. Hmm.
May2011RM
Dec2011
Mar2012
Jun2013
Jan2015Pearl
Apr2016RM
Apr2017
Oct2017
Apr2018
Oct2018
Desireswingers2112
Desire Fan

Swing Site(s) we belong to: Menageaquatre

Postby desireaddict » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Just back two days. Yes, Carmina is no longer working at Desire RM. It was made to sound as though it was her CHOICE to leave but you never know what "spin" is being put on things.

Lots of good people moving on for whatever reasons.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby Gentlekind » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Desireswingers2112 wrote:You people get welcome back emails? We've been ten times (soon to be eleven) and all we get upon arrival is "Welcome Home" which everyone gets. Hmm.

We have never gotten one either. We’ve been to RM 8 times
Kik: dawgfanz
Sls:gentlekind69
Kasidie: gentlekind
Gentlekind
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC Kasidie

Postby desireaddict » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:15 pm

Does the mass exodus of so many great members of the staff indicate that Mgmt is being "cheap" about retaining these people?
Anna, Didi, Yuni, Marissa (B), Cuco, Stephanie, Carmina (I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting, esp several butlers that have moved on).

Could the Company be facing financial problems?

There's also the building project that has been "sold" to potential members for the past few years, yet the only thing that's been built is the model of the proposed resort that sits in the Temptation Lobby.

In the past, returning guests received a bottle of champagne delivered to their room. No more. (And the champagne is free anyway, so where's the savings?)

We have T-shirts and hats from years ago that were the prizes given to winners of the silly contests. No more of that either.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby twonewbs » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:11 pm

Yeah, it’s kinda sad and it does say a lot about the local mgmt.
Not sure if the Company in general facing financial problems, it doesn't seem to be the same situation at Pearl. The staff is pretty much the same every time we go there so I guess the Pearl mgmt. is different.

We still got prizes for silly games (hats) but there weren’t many day games going on..I guess the only reason was the slow season - when the playmakers can’t attract any participants they kinda give up cause there is only so much they can do.
twonewbs
Desire Fan

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya