Anything new about erotic massage?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Anything new about erotic massage?

Postby cray4132 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:05 am

My wife and I just officially decided on a trip to RM in August. I’ve been reading tons of posts on the erotic massage thanks to the search bar. One thing I’ve noticed is none are recent - very little in the last two years. So anyone who’s had one somewhat recently hopefully can answer some questions for us.

We are going to do the erotic massage, but we (mostly she) wants to know what to expect.

Is there still some sort of form to indicate areas you don’t want touched? I’m hoping it’s a picture and doesn’t list actual body parts here.

I like the idea of just watching her with 4 hands but also don’t want to miss out. Anyone have a suggestion as to how I could watch her but still be massaged some myself? Some sort of compromise.

I’m assuming penetration is still part of the massage for her? Has anyone had anal penetration/play somewhat recently?

I think I could guess the answer to this, but has anyone ever videoed the massage before?

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to a fun time in August.
cray4132

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 0- 8-2020

Re: Anything new about erotic massage?

Postby bmerryman » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:29 am

we did the erotic massage just in November of 2019. So 4 months ago. Yes, there was a diagram or sketch of a body and instructions to mark any areas you wanted special attention to. We did not see the opposite, mark areas you wanted off limits. Our instructions said to mark areas where you WANTED special attention. I marked the penis and ass for special attention. My wife marked "all areas please". Yes, there is penetration. My masseuse penetrated my ass with a finger and her masseuse penetrated her vagina. We asked about taping the massage and were told it is not allowed. Also, it has been stated that a man can get the erotic massage alone without his partner. If you ask for the erotic massage alone, the clerk at the check in table will say it is not allowed. If you simply sign up for the regular massage alone as a single male, maybe you can turn it into an erotic once on the table. But their official policy is both partners must be present for an erotic massage. I have a very detailed review of our massage if you PM me I will send it to you.
Desire RM 01/03/16
Desire RM 04/12/17
Desire RM 06/05/18
Desire RM 11/09/19
bmerryman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Nov 2019

Postby cray4132 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:54 am

cray4132 wrote:I’m assuming penetration is still part of the massage for her? Has anyone had anal penetration/play somewhat recently.

I probably should have specified anal penetration/play for the female half.
cray4132

Postby cray4132 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:55 am

bmerryman wrote:we did the erotic massage just in November of 2019. So 4 months ago. Yes, there was a diagram or sketch of a body and instructions to mark any areas you wanted special attention to. We did not see the opposite, mark areas you wanted off limits. Our instructions said to mark areas where you WANTED special attention. I marked the penis and ass for special attention. My wife marked "all areas please". Yes, there is penetration. My masseuse penetrated my ass with a finger and her masseuse penetrated her vagina. We asked about taping the massage and were told it is not allowed. Also, it has been stated that a man can get the erotic massage alone without his partner. If you ask for the erotic massage alone, the clerk at the check in table will say it is not allowed. If you simply sign up for the regular massage alone as a single male, maybe you can turn it into an erotic once on the table. But their official policy is both partners must be present for an erotic massage. I have a very detailed review of our massage if you PM me I will send it to you.

PM sent! Thank you for the information.
cray4132

Postby Txcuriouscouple » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:19 pm

bmerryman wrote:we did the erotic massage just in November of 2019. So 4 months ago. Yes, there was a diagram or sketch of a body and instructions to mark any areas you wanted special attention to. We did not see the opposite, mark areas you wanted off limits. Our instructions said to mark areas where you WANTED special attention. I marked the penis and ass for special attention. My wife marked "all areas please". Yes, there is penetration. My masseuse penetrated my ass with a finger and her masseuse penetrated her vagina. We asked about taping the massage and were told it is not allowed. Also, it has been stated that a man can get the erotic massage alone without his partner. If you ask for the erotic massage alone, the clerk at the check in table will say it is not allowed. If you simply sign up for the regular massage alone as a single male, maybe you can turn it into an erotic once on the table. But their official policy is both partners must be present for an erotic massage. I have a very detailed review of our massage if you PM me I will send it to you.

Would you mind sharing with us your detailed review, if I PM you?
Txcuriouscouple

We arrive on: 01 Sep 2020

Postby mcrt408 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:16 pm

Txcuriouscouple wrote:

Would you mind sharing with us your detailed review, if I PM you?

We also would like the details. We have a few ideas of our own we would like to explore in this venue. Thanks G & C
mcrt408
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 18 Jun 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Lkncouple » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:17 am

Why not post the detailed review? Seems like people want to hear it.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby Hd04 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:25 am

We did it early March. It was fun but probably wouldn’t do it again. Also we didn’t know that they start with a 25 minute jacuzzi session for just the wife and I. After that we went to the room with the masseuses.
Hd04
Desire Fan

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya