Newbie Report March 2020 #1: Erotic Massage

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbie Report March 2020 #1: Erotic Massage

Postby Tuckerhorseman » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:18 pm

Our first trip to Desire Pearl was awesome. Desire Pearl is everything and more than we could possibly have imaged. The staff, the food, our room, the views, the grounds, the pool and jacuzzi all top notch. We met so many great and friendly people and checked off so many things off our sexual bucket list !!! My girl really impressed me by just let go and having fun. The Pearl is truly a magical place !!!

Today, I will talk about our Erotic Couples’ Massage Experience:

Friday morning 11:15: As we walked through the jungled path leading up to the spa, she expressed being a little nervous. I took her hand and reassured her that she would have the time of her life!!! The first thing they have you do is fill out the paperwork and the famous go/no go zones on outlined figures. I quickly drew a giant circle around both front and back of figures. She a second of hesitation, she followed my lead. We also indicated that I wanted a masseuse and for her, a masseur. We also requested that they stay to get the lovemaking started!!!

We were led into the locker room, stripped down and took a soak in the jacuzzi to relax. After about 5 minutes, we dried off and put on our fancy robes and slippers. We then went into the waiting room. 5 minutes later, our therapists came to get us. Santiago, her masseur, was young, tan and hunky. My masseuse (sorry, can’t remember her name) also young, tan and petite. Our massage therapists then led us into the room. The two massage beds were about three feet apart. We were instructed to take off our robes and lay down on our stomachs. They covered us with a sheet and began to light run their fingers and with feathers up and down our bodies. Slowly, they remove the sheets and begin to massage our backs, butts and legs. They tease around the undercarriage a little.to get the juices flowing. After 10 minutes, they whisper into our ear to turn over. They immediately place a small towel over our eyes to enhance the sexual experience. They then replace a sheet and begin to tease sensitive areas with their fingers and feathers. Slowly, the sheet is removed as they get down to massaging our feet, legs , inner thighs, stomach, chest, breasts and then finally, warm, welled oiled hands begin to massage our “pleasure zones” As I was enjoying this, I begin to hear a crescendo of moans of pleasure from the other table. After seeing what must have been the biggest grin ever, My masseuse removed my blind to watch the greatest show ever. Santiago was massaging her breasts with one hand and massaging her love button with the other while my masseuse massaged my manhood. I watched her moan with pleasure and have orgasm after orgasm. I was in heaven!!! Santiago really knew how to rub her the right way !!! After about 15 minutes, They then push our tables together and I climbed on top of her and my masseuse grabbed my manhood and put me inside Her love canal !!! They stayed in the room for about 6 or 7 minutes playing with her breast and love button while I was penetrated her. My Masseuse then got on the table and started push on and spanking my ass, playing with my boys and rubbing my chest and nipples from behind !!! It was freakin awesome. All the while, Santiago continued massaging her breasts and love button. After they left the room, we continue until we both climaxed together. After our lovemaking session, we relaxed the outdoor jacuzzi and sipped Champaign and ate chocolate strawberries.

The Erotic Couples’ Massage is High Recommended. They are very professional. Well worth the money.
Don’t check off any boxes or body parts. Trust me. Pm if you have questions.
Tuckerhorseman
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Mar 2022

Re: Newbie Report March 2020 #1: Erotic Massage

Postby Wifeyswing » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:15 pm

Wow.
Wifeyswing
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Dec 2018

Postby NNJAsianCpl » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:32 pm

They actually took off your eye towel so you can watch? That must be new. They never used to do that. People used to try to peek and they would put the towel back over their eyes.
Kik: nnjasiancpl
NNJAsianCpl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 16 Aug 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Tuckerhorseman » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:06 am

That’s what I thought too !! I did a lot of reading and research here on the Forum, and everyone said that they wouldn’t let you watch. I am so glad she pulled my towel off my eyes. It was a huge turn on watching her being massaged !!! I
Tuckerhorseman
Desire Convert

Postby K&RinTX » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:10 pm

NNJAsianCpl wrote:They actually took off your eye towel so you can watch? That must be new. They never used to do that. People used to try to peek and they would put the towel back over their eyes.

We've done several and after the first one I always took it off, they never cared, nor can I imagine why they would. In fact the last one I got up and we spent the rest of the time 3-on-1 :)
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby NNJAsianCpl » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:10 am

K&RinTX wrote:
NNJAsianCpl wrote:They actually took off your eye towel so you can watch? That must be new. They never used to do that. People used to try to peek and they would put the towel back over their eyes.

We've done several and after the first one I always took it off, they never cared, nor can I imagine why they would. In fact the last one I got up and we spent the rest of the time 3-on-1 :)

That's what I wanna do! TBH, as a man, the erotic massage didn't really do anything for me. I can see how it's more fun for the woman tho. I think it would've been more of a turn on for me to participate in the 3 on 1.
Kik: nnjasiancpl
NNJAsianCpl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 16 Aug 2021

Postby K&RinTX » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 am

NNJAsianCpl wrote:
K&RinTX wrote:

That's what I wanna do! TBH, as a man, the erotic massage didn't really do anything for me. I can see how it's more fun for the woman tho. I think it would've been more of a turn on for me to participate in the 3 on 1.

Same for me, I've always told people who asked about our experiences "it's 90% about the wife".
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby Tuckerhorseman » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:47 pm

Exactly!!!! Make it all about your lady. !!!
Tuckerhorseman
Desire Convert

Postby RJOC » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:19 am

K&RinTX wrote:Same for me, I've always told people who asked about our experiences "it's 90% about the wife".

I agree 100% - I didn't get much out of it, but my wife had a blast (5 or 6 times).

We wouldn't do it again - we would just enlist another couple to help, and we would reciprocate.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby Tuckerhorseman » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:06 pm

This explains it all on how I feel after giving my girl an Orgasm :

https://youtu.be/eBoiZH8Go4I
Tuckerhorseman
Desire Convert

Postby peggy12 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:13 pm

To what degree does the masseuse involved in the 3 on 1?

We did this once and masseuse brought my wife to an orgasm 3 times. When she got on top of me the staff watched but did nothing more.

Just wondering!!

Maybe every masseuse is different!!
peggy12

We arrive on: 22 Aug 2020

Postby ksr » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:49 am

The last time we did it, Sept 2019, she did not take my mask off but moved it deliberately so I could just see/watch when she started to stroke and rub me (Keith). It was like she wanted me to watch. She picked up my right hand and put it on her as if asking me to rub her, which I did. It was definitely hot.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby Lavinth10 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:09 pm

Great post! We've had a few massages at Pearl with different results. sounds like we need to compete for a better outcome ;)
Kasidie: BluSky15
Kik: BluSky15
Lavinth10
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 21 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby pearl042020 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:36 pm

Yeah, I think this story is bogus.
pearl042020
Desire Fan

Postby shrimp1992 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:46 pm

cfsax_ny wrote:

Yeah, I think this story is bogus.

I’ve done it at RM multiple times.
shrimp1992
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 18 Jun 2018

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl