Couple play - sorry if asked

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Couple play - sorry if asked

Postby pullitall » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:29 pm

I searched and didn't find a full answer...

We like to touch each other when laying out - just arousal not necessarily hardcore....I will touch and massage breasts and she will touch me while we are both reading, etc.

I know this is allowed in spa area....are there loungers in spa area or just beds?

How about the pool area? I've read and personally heard two different stories...

I know the beach is more controlled...

Thanks all !
pullitall

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 05 Sep 2021

Re: Couple play - sorry if asked

Postby D&H » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:29 pm

We have played in pool chairs (thanks to the playmakers bringing around chocolate sauce...), on a beach bed, in the jacuzzi, and jacuzzi beds. Plus on the edge of the pool during the foam party.
D&H
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 16 Dec 2020

Postby pullitall » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:33 pm

Ok, thanks - I was hoping allowed in more than spa area
pullitall

We arrive on: 05 Sep 2021

Postby RJOC » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:41 pm

D&H wrote:We have played in pool chairs (thanks to the playmakers bringing around chocolate sauce...), on a beach bed, in the jacuzzi, and jacuzzi beds. Plus on the edge of the pool during the foam party.

But,,, sex isn't allowed except at the jacuzzi beds, and a couple months during a take-over. Now, you'll have to ask Bill Clinton to define sex :bj

We've played all over the resort grounds and haven't gotten into trouble with the staff - we have been loosely warned, but never into REAL trouble.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby gaviao » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:25 pm

Slightly trespassing on the regulations is another factor that excites some of us at Desire.
We like to touch each other sensually all day. I have become an "expert" in applying sunscreen to my wife, in a special way. Except for intercourse, we have done almost every type of PDA in public areas without a single raised eyebrow from the staff. With respect to others, that is also part of the game.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby RJOC » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:18 pm

gaviao wrote:Slightly trespassing on the regulations is another factor that excites some of us at Desire.
We like to touch each other sensually all day. I have become an "expert" in applying sunscreen to my wife, in a special way. Except for intercourse, we have done almost every type of PDA in public areas without a single raised eyebrow from the staff. With respect to others, that is also part of the game.

:L :bj :L
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl