Massage

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Massage

Postby twosome » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:19 am

We are headed to pearl. Can anyone tell me the difference between the erotic massage and the bondage massage.
twosome
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA

Re: Massage

Postby tj71903 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:20 am

Same thing aside from the bondage supposedly restrains both of you though in our experience it's the lady who gets it. It's fun.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby twosome » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:52 am

Do you remember the name of the massage therapist you had or could recommend.
twosome
Desire Devotee

Postby tj71903 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:57 am

I want to say Jesus, but I may be wrong. I don't remember the female's name. They work together usually.

And just to clarify on the bondage aspect. The lady - as I said - is usually restrained via ropes/straps while the guy has his hands above his head (though it's pretty easy to undo the rope as it's clear the lady technician did not get her Eagle Scout badge). There's some light teasing and touching with a feather (I laugh because it reminded me of a cat toy) and some light flogging here and there. We've done it twice and both times I was abandoned for a bit while both of them worked on her. That's fine other than it was a bit cold.

Much like the erotic massage, they get you worked up and then bring you together at the end with them playing varying roles at that point. We usually break out laughing which probably is a buzzkill, but is what it is and we do have a lot of fun with it.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl