Minimizing Costume Packing

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Minimizing Costume Packing

Postby Wifeyswing » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:40 am

We like to pack light especially when we plan on being nude except at dinner.

We always end up bringing tooo much stuff.

What outfits have multi use for dinner, disco, theme night for him and her. Pictures and websites appreciTed
Wifeyswing
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Dec 2018

Re: Minimizing Costume Packing

Postby rdhdbarbie » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:25 pm

We also like to travel light! One carry-on (total), a backpack for him, a beach tote and purse for me. I often wear my theme night attire to dinner, so that cuts down on items. A lot of my theme wear consists of rope and/or tape so that doesn't take up much space. ;) Most of my stuff is purchased from Yandy.com or Amazon.
rdhdbarbie
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 May 2023

Postby Bares-Fans » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:44 am

rdhdbarbie wrote:I often wear my theme night attire to dinner, so that cuts down on items. A lot of my theme wear consists of rope and/or tape so that doesn't take up much space. ;)

A heads up to anyone new: You will not be allowed to dine at the nicer restaurants at RM or Pearl in theme costumes. We, and others, have been turned away due to not knowing this early on. You CAN wear any costume to the buffet however. Just don't want anyone caught by surprise if you're supposed to meet up with others like we were. Oops.
Bares-Fans
Desire Fan

Postby WesleyButtercup » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:24 am

Wifeyswing wrote:We like to pack light especially when we plan on being nude except at dinner.

We always end up bringing tooo much stuff.

What outfits have multi use for dinner, disco, theme night for him and her. Pictures and websites appreciTed

We like to pack light, only when backpacking. When we go to Desire, we don't mind the extra hassle of packing way too much stuff, we don't have to lug it on our backs and we enjoy having choices, having fun theme outfits and being able to change attire throughout our stay. (Probably took 13 pairs of shoes on our last trip and wore every damn one and smiled doing it.)
Kasidie, SDC: buttercupwesley
DRM June 29 to July 5, 2023
WesleyButtercup
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby rdhdbarbie » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:01 am

Bares-Fans wrote:
rdhdbarbie wrote:I often wear my theme night attire to dinner, so that cuts down on items. A lot of my theme wear consists of rope and/or tape so that doesn't take up much space. ;)

A heads up to anyone new: You will not be allowed to dine at the nicer restaurants at RM or Pearl in theme costumes. We, and others, have been turned away due to not knowing this early on. You CAN wear any costume to the buffet however. Just don't want anyone caught by surprise if you're supposed to meet up with others like we were. Oops.

We ate at Suki in late December and I was in tape and had no problem. DH was in long pants though, so perhaps just the women can get away with it.
rdhdbarbie
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 May 2023

Postby gaviao » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:02 pm

In 2014 on Pearl, my ex-wife lost a bet against me, which was to stay naked or at least topless for 24 hours. She thought there would be a problem in the restaurants, but was wrong:
At the Aphrodite, for lunch, she entered with only a long sarong at her waist; nobody said a word.
The challenge was dinner, because I wanted to go to Pearl, so she wore a rhinestone bra that only framed but did not cover her breasts, and semi-transparent black pants; the hostess raised her eyebrows, but we passed without objection.
Of course breakfast the next day was "a walk", with the smallest and most transparent of her pareos, practically nude.

So ladies, your best clothes are your attitude. Nobody will object if you want to show off the beauty of your body.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby Desireus2 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:42 pm

My wife has eaten in the nice restaurants wearing nothing but body paint. Brought a towel to sit on. They were good with it.
David and Julie
April 24 - April 30 2022
10th time
Hilton Head SC
Desireus2
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 24 Apr 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya