Ynot's End of Summer Blast- round #2 !- Sept 2-9, 2011

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

Ynot's End of Summer Blast- round #2 !- Sept 2-9, 2011

Postby mfay » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 pm

We originally planned on waiting till after Jan 1 st, but interest has been pretty high already.
So- booking for the 2nd annual “Ynot’s End of Summer Blastâ€
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby mfay » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:07 pm

It's time now to start seriously thinking about the Ynot's Sept trip to Desire. Since the time of the post above at the end of November, Char Travel says she already has commitments for 10 of the 40 garden view rooms she has reserved for the group. We are seeing already the other 30 rooms aren't going to last long.
We would certainly love to have everyone back who made it last year and as always the Ynot's welcome everyone to join us and we promise you will enjoy being a part of the friendliest and most fun loving group of people you'll find anywhere. So don't wait any longer ! Ynot get a hold of Char @ chartravel.com right away and get your reservation made ? Remember- even though there is no free night offer from Desire right now, if it does come along later you will get the deal retroactively even if you have already paid in full.
We'll be starting up the new September yahoo group soon and we are looking forward to hearing from you !!

Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:20 am

The Ynot's yahoo group for the Sept 2-9 Desire trip is up and running. This group is only for folks who have confirmed bookings for at least 2 days within those Sept 2-9 dates.
If you have already booked thru Char Travel, you'll be getting an invitation to the yahoo group in the next week or so, or you can send up an e-mail or PM and we'll get your information and set you up.
By the way, we still have room for you.........
Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:10 pm

As of today we are at 16 couples booked with the group thru Char Travel- so we still have plenty of room for you.
Heh guys- think of the bonus points you'll get when you give her a card announcing your Sept trip to Desire along with those roses on Valentines day !
Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 am

The start of the Ynot’s End of Summer Blast week at Desire is now less than 6 months away !
About ½ of the rooms are gone, and our yahoo group for the week is up and running.
August and September are historically 2 of the slowest months of the year at Desire. Barbara and I have been at Desire in September for 7 straight years. In our experience over those years we can tell you that when there is no group it is not unusual for the resort to be only ½ full. That usually means some of the restaurants close, there is little participation in poolside activities, and the disco at night is pretty low key. Great if you are looking for a laid back relaxing week, but not if you really want to party and get the best of Desire. On the other hand, during our Ynot’s week last September occupancy averaged 80% for the week- the perfect rate to get the best from Desire. Enough people to make the activities and disco interesting but not so many as to make things crowded.
So if August/September is a good time for you to go to Desire, and if you want to go when you can be sure the atmosphere will be lively and you’ll get the best of Desire- join us with the Ynots !
Even the staff at Desire get excited about weeks when the Ynot’s will be there because it is a lot more fun for them too when there is a party and the energy level is high. As we mentioned in an earlier post in this thread the Ynot’s are not exclusive in any way. We welcome first timers and veterans alike. We don’t care what your lifestyle preferences are- as long as you like to have a good time. Ynot contact Char Travel and join us ?
If you have any questions at all about the group feel free to contact us privately thru the forum PM or e-mail- and if you already have reservations for the week but haven’t been invited to the yahoo group let us know and we’ll get you in.
Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:13 pm

3 more couples booked this week........................
Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:24 am

The resort early booking deadline is continuing for a while yet, but an additional early booking bonus offered by Char travel for the Ynot's week ends on April 1st.
If you are thinking about coming along- get ahold of Char now and get a quote !
Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:09 am

If you have been watching the Desire room availability calender for the week of Sept 2-9 you may have noticed that it shows a couple of days as sold out in garden view. BUT- there are still a dozen or so garden view rooms available for the whole week only thru the Ynots group.
You'll get the $172 pp/pn Desire early booking rate thru the group/Char Travel- but keep in mind that Desire's deadline for the special early booking rate is still May 2nd.............
Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Tue May 17, 2011 6:42 am

Update: Desire's deadline for the GV discount rate was extended to June 27th for all September bookings.
At this point we still have 6 GV rooms at the special rate available for Sept 2-9 available thru Char travel for the Ynot's group. These are the only 6 rooms available for the labor day weekend- Sept 3-4-5 are sold out otherwise in GV.
We just returned from a fantastic Ynot's week at Desire and we can't wait for September ! The group yahoo site for the trip is going strong with 38 couples.
Ynot join the fun ?
Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Fri May 20, 2011 6:10 am

Those 6 GV rooms we had left on Tuesday for the whole week of Sept 2-9 are now down to only 3.........
Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Mon May 23, 2011 8:39 pm

All the garden view rooms are gone now for the 3rd-5th. But-there are still ocean view rooms available for the whole week so you can still join the party with the Ynot's & Char travel !
Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Fri May 27, 2011 8:50 am

(1) GV room at the special rate just opened back up for Sept 2-9. It won't last long- give Char Travel a call if you are interested !
Mike
mfay

Postby mfay » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:29 am

That last GV room is gone- again.
There are still ocean view rooms available. The group has grown to 50 couples for this trip- but we still have plenty of room for more !
If you are already booked for Desire arrival between
8-31 and 9-6 and you aren't already part of the Ynot's yahoo group for this trip- just send us an e-mail if you'd like to join. We'll all be there at the same time anyway, it's free, and we have no initiation ceremony-lol.
faybarmik@yahoo.com
Mike
mfay

Would you like to try a couple sensual massage?

Postby Claudia » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am

Hi guys, how are you!! Hope all of you are doing great and getting ready and excited for your trip to Desire in the Riviera Maya!!
First of all I would like to present myself. Some of you already know me or have heard about me by the yahoo groups coming to Desire or have read comments on the Desire Blog .My name is Claudia Gabuccio and I am a massage therapist. I specialize in couple sensual massage instruction therapy.

I have been working in couple massage therapy for almost 12 years. I first started at the Caribbean Reef Club Hotel and then moved to Houston , Texas for 3 years where I kept working and studying. I have been back from the United States for 8 years and since then have been working in Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya in my own studio.

The reason I am writing to you is because I would like to invite you, on your next trip coming to Desire, to try the therapy with your significant other. Let me tell you a little about what is it that I do and what the therapy is all about.

It is a holistic sensual massage therapy that will awaken your senses and reconnect that missing or hiding magic touch with each other, I will share all my knowledge that I have gained and learned throughout all these years. The idea is to teach both how to give each other a sensuous massage. Both of you will be able to relax, have fun and most important you will learn a lot!!!! The point is to rediscover each other as lovers using the ancient art of touch and experience the magic, the mystery and the surprise of a couple’s romantic and sensuous massage!! The therapy lasts two hours, one hour for each partner and believe me these will be the best two hours you can spend together. Throughout the massage both of you get involved, which means that both of you will work on each other. For further information you can follow me on facebook : A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA

I usually work with groups of Castaways Travel from James and Champagne (they have known me for a long time and they are great friends of mine in case you want any referrals). I also work with other groups that include Lifestyles (hosted by Terry and Terry Cramer) and from the travel agency of Denny P too... Unfortunately I don't work at Desire, because as you know they have their own spa, therefore they don't allow me to work on you in the hotel. Actually their spa does not offer this specific kind of therapy for couples. My therapy is absolutely more focused in holistic work where I combine different techniques including a lot of tantra as well. Your body is the suite of your soul...you can trust that I will treat it with all the love and respect you deserve.

The hotel definitely knows about me and they might not be very helpful to give out any information, so if you would be interested in a couple’s massage instruction therapy and wants to schedule an appointment please send me an e-mail and I will get back with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. I will be more than glad to answer back and clarify any doubts you might have and it will be my pleasure to meet you of course!!

Remember if you are celebrating any birthday, anniversary or just because you want to surprise your partner this is a great thing to do and a wonderful gift for both of you!! No matter how many years you have been married, the most important thing is to keep the flame of your love alive!!!!

My address in Puerto Morelos is LAZARO CARDENAS STREET LOT # 10 in between JAVIER ROJO GOMEZ STREET and NIÑOS HEROES STREET. I am 20 minutes away from Desire so it is really easy to get here. If you take a taxi from Desire the driver should charge you not more than $13 USD to bring you here.

The cost of the therapy is $180 USD FOR BOTH OF YOU and that means two hours of massage, one hour for each one of you. The payment is cash or travel checks, whatever works best for you.

I only give two appointments a day from Monday to Friday but I also make some exceptions and I work some weekends too in case a big group is coming. The appointments are at 10.00am and 1.00pm.

Thank you so much for your interest and I really would like to meet you in person soon! Have a great day, looking forward to hearing from you!

CLAUDIA GABUCCIO

facebook: TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA

massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com

(998)206-34-86

044-9981-22-62-23
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby mfay » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 am

This party just keeps getting bigger ! The Ynot's group for Sept 1-10 is up to 54 couples now. There are still some ocean view rooms available through Char travel- and of course we'd love to have you join us for a great time at Desire.
Mike
mfay

Next

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya