Last minute questions, leaving tomorrow!:)

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Last minute questions, leaving tomorrow!:)

Postby Rod342 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:41 am

I appreciate everyone's responses over the last week, it has been VERY helpful! I just have a few last minute questions before we leave tomorrow.

1) Erotic Massage: This is the first thing we are doing on Thursday, I've read a lot of past posts but not as much current. Will there still be happy endings? We both want our masseuse to get us off as this is our first experience with someone else in our relationship. Also, any recommendations of who is preferred that is working there now? I've read that you can bring toys, should/shouldn't we? My wife gets off easy with a toy but said last night she wants to see if they can get her off without one.

2) Beach: I've read that the beach is a public beach with families that walk by. Do people wear bathing suits down there? I assume you are not allowed to do any PDA on beach but are there blinds you can pull down if you wanted to get a little frisky or go naked?

3) When you do "click" with another couple, what's more common to enjoy each others company in the playroom/jacuzzi or go back to someone's room?

That's it:) Can't wait to get down there. If the sex down there is anything like the sex we have been having just in anticipation of being there it's going to be one hell of a trip:)
Rod342
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Mar 2021

Re: Last minute questions, leaving tomorrow!:)

Postby beachnbaja » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:45 pm

1. We can't speak to this as we have never done it. But, I would certainly expect you can get this erotic massage as normal with all benefits included.

2. We lay out on the beach every single day we are at Pearl and have never worried about anyone walking by. We have never seen a family or children in any of our visits. I would say we have at max seen one or two adults per hour. And everyone has always been very respectful. Its more awkward for them than you. Its hard to explain this on here but you will not need to worry about it at all. The beach beds are back from where people walk by and there are several palm trees etc between you. Also, the beds have sheer sheets on them that help as well. We just have our towels down and might have another one handy to cover up with if ever needed. Be naked and enjoy...its one of the best parts about Desire.

3. Wherever you are comfortable! The beds around the hot tub get a lot of use....especially at night. And even though its not formally "allowed" a lot of couples go play on the beach beds or quiet pool beds at night. We have never seen anyone stopped or discouraged. And yes, certainly going to someone's room would work. Our biggest encouragement to you is if you connect with a couple and are moving that direction...just be really up front and honest. Explain you are new and what your boundaries are. And by all means make sure and talk about this together before getting to Desire. Being on the same page and having clear expectations and boundaries allows for the best of times. Not communicating with each other or other couples can lead to awkward and difficult positions.

Finally, go and have the best time. There is no place like Desire and you both will have a wonderfully romantic time.
beachnbaja
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 23 Jul 2021

Postby Rod342 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:55 pm

That’s a great post, thank you! We couldn’t be more excited.
Rod342
Desire Convert

Postby Orcowgirl » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:58 pm

They do not have happy endings for men anymore. Starting last year sometime, they stated that they won’t. We were there last month and “no” again.
Orcowgirl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 11 Apr 2024

Postby Rod342 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:21 pm

Damn, that’s a bummer. Do they at least play with the man?
Rod342
Desire Convert

Postby tj71903 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:24 pm

Rod342 wrote:Damn, that’s a bummer. Do they at least play with the man?

Use the search function. The treatment is about the build up. The end is you and your mate.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl