First Timers Trip Report - Aug 2021

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First Timers Trip Report - Aug 2021

Postby pralan2003 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:05 pm

First Timers Trip Report – Aug 2021

We are a vanilla couple, married for > 20 years and new to clothing optional. We have been excitedly following the Desire forums for a while now but never mustered the courage to visit. After much discussion, we took the plunge and booked a trip to Pearl. Nervous as we were, we planned only a 3-night stay thinking that it is short enough if we find it too much to take in.

As our trip date got near, we started brimming with an equal dose of excitement as well as nervousness. While shopping for the theme nights and trying on the sexy clothes, we felt as if our Desire vacation had already started.

We took an early flight on Monday into Cancun. Maybe due to the season, the Cancun airport was not crowded and our passport control and baggage claim took us hardly 30 mins. A further nervous 30 min drive later, we were at Desire Pearl! During the drive, we were both trying to gauge who was more nervous! The front desk checked us in a few short minutes, a rep read us the resort policies and scheduled our COVID tests. She also gave us a $350 spa coupon for agreeing to listen to a membership presentation. We happily used that coupon to schedule a Seduction massage. Then we received our ‘famous’ yellow wrist bands that immediately announced to the world that we are newbies at Desire!!

Our room was not ready and so we were offered the spa to freshen up. We got our first surprise there! The spa staff told us BOTH to get into the men’s locker room for freshening up. My wife was not sure if we heard it right! It turns out we did! And so started our Desire adventure with my shy wife changing in a men’s locker room for the first ever time in her life as men were walking in and out!

We got into our trunks and bikini and found our way to the active end of the pool. And that’s when the enormity of the nakedness hit us! At first glance, we could not find anyone with clothes on! A bit of panic later, we found ourselves in an immediate quandary – deciding between staying clothed and feeling awkward or getting naked and feeling awkward!! Decided to keep our clothes on. Horacio and Antonio at the pool got us some chairs with shade and we settled in. A couple of drinks in, I felt comfortable and took my trunks off while my wife continued in her bikini. That is when you realize that everything that is written in the forums is true. No one really cares if you are naked or wearing something. After all, it is clothing optional! Everyone is having fun at their own pace and as per their own comfort levels. A few more drinks and we felt perfectly at home in this tropical, sexy and sensual setting and were off the blocks on our first Desire adventure!

Over the next 3 days, we had a great time. We shed our newbie inhibitions (my wife went topless by second day and naked at the pool, beach and jacuzzi by the third day!!), enjoyed each other’s company in this lovely setting, made new friends, indulged in first time public sex with each other on the jacuzzi beds (a massive turn on for both of us) and loved being amidst all this eroticism.

We loved the food at Aphrodite, Suki and Pearl. Our favorite was Suki. The staff at the restaurants, pizza counter, pool and jacuzzi were all wonderful. They were dedicated to making us feel at home. The brick oven pizzas were outstanding. All that added to the wonderful experience. We had a great experience with Miguel in the wine cellar that we will remember for a long time. Miguel was so passionate explaining the history of Tequila and its various nuances that we, for a moment, felt teleported to that time in history that he was referring to!

Three things were special during this first trip for us. Firstly, the Seduction Massage at the spa. We chose Gabriel for my wife and Sandy for myself. An erotic couples massage was a first for us. Both Gabriel and Sandy were very attentive to giving us a wonderful experience that started slow, picked up steam and aroused both of us. They brought us together towards the end, stayed in the room and continued to add to the sensual moment by caressing us while we had our own happy ending with each other. After the massage, we spent 45 minutes in the massage room’s own private jacuzzi with chocolate dipped strawberries and sparkling Wine. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Our second special experience was the photoshoot by Provoke. My wife loves photoshoots and this being a boudoir shoot, added an edge to the experience. We had reached out to Provoke a month before and got guidance on what outfits to get. They were very helpful with their suggestions. On the morning of the shoot, the Provoke girls Vanessa and Isa came over to do the hair and make up for my wife. It was a beautiful sight to behold! My wife getting her hair and makeup done butt naked! The girls left when the photographer Dani arrived. The next 3 hours was great fun posing sexily in our room, beach, disco and lobby fountain. Dani was brilliant in acting out the poses and that made it easy for us. We were so happy seeing the outcome of the shoot, we got carried away and purchased 80 pictures and the slide show. We are 100% sure that this whole experience of the shoot itself and the resulting pictures will stay with us as a life-time memorable experience.

Our third special experience was on our last night there. It was the lingerie night with a ramp walk in the lobby. My wife in her skimpiest glory participated in the ramp walk. That and the edgy show by Kemp and team in the disco that followed, turned her on. We met 2 lovely young couples at the disco that night that we hit it off with and one thing led to the other and we ended up for a bit in the playroom and then the jacuzzi later that night with these couples.

Overall, it was a trip that we will remember for a long time. For us being non-lifestyle and first time at a clothing optional place, we thought we surprised ourselves big time getting very comfortable being naked and having public sex with each other. I am told Desire does that to you! We clearly loved the place and are down to doing a future trip.
pralan2003

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Jul 2023

Re: First Timers Trip Report - Aug 2021

Postby Mr&MrsS&L » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:20 pm

awesome review! By chance, any further details on the massage with Gabriel? My wife had him for a relaxation message in August and really enjoyed it.
Cheers!

S & L
Mr&MrsS&L
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2022

Postby pralan2003 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:58 pm

Mr&MrsS&L wrote:awesome review! By chance, any further details on the massage with Gabriel? My wife had him for a relaxation message in August and really enjoyed it.

We were given a form which had a picture and asked us to circle any body parts that we wanted special attention given to. Rather than circling anything there, we just wrote down in the comments column to make the massage as sensual as they can!!

It was called a Seduction Massage and so right from the beginning it did not pretend to be anything else :D With us facing down, the focus was on sensual touching all over with warm oil. Lots of teasing. After a while, we were asked to turn over and that is when the real arousal started. A cloth was placed on our eyes but I was happy to remove mine so that I can have a ringside view of what was happening!!

Gabriel worked on my wife slowly at first and progressively increased the pace. No finger penetration but lots of rubbing with fingers to take her close to release many times but consciously avoiding the actual release. Leaving her wanting more. I think that is what these massage therapists do so well and prep you for the final happy ending with your own partner.
pralan2003

Postby Mr&MrsS&L » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:27 am

Thank you for the extra detail. That will give my wife something to think about! ;)
Cheers!

S & L
Mr&MrsS&L
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2022

Postby Hector » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:37 am

Thanks for the news on locker rooms, I never knew the Desire locker rooms are separated into male and female :D
Hector
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby pralan2003 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:05 am

Hector wrote:Thanks for the news on locker rooms, I never knew the Desire locker rooms are separated into male and female :D

Maybe they are not :D . We were for sure surprised initially. Of course after what we saw and experienced later at Desire, we should not have been surprised at all :D
pralan2003

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl