Tasking for Photo Recon Ops Target Desire Pearl Construction

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Tasking for Photo Recon Ops Target Desire Pearl Construction

Postby Rusty » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:09 am

I would be interested if anyone just happens to be walking / jogging (3.5 miles from Desire RM @ 6am) on the beach out the front of Pearl over the next couple of weeks . If you could maybe report back on any construction you can see (from the beach of course) and some images would also be great.

I know I would have done it myself but I won’t be visiting until after it’s all done, and maybe the fact they don’t hire quad bikes on the beach may have slowed me down a little.

Thanks.
Rusty :AUS
Rusty
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2022

Postby njdesirecpl » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Russty:

We are leaving for Desire RM in about 6 hours. I doubt that I will be walking/running on the beach as the last time I ran i did it barefoot and cut up my feet.

We are going to Puerto Morales to see Claudia and plan to do a driveby of Pearl then. We will try to take some pics if possible.

T&S
njdesirecpl
Desire Devotee

Postby franketjo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:32 pm

we passed in front of the Pearl Feb 21,2012 with the Hobie Cat from Desire resort... and we didn't see any construction... the resort was still open... people in the pool and on the dock....
KIK: franketjo
SDC: franketjo
franketjo
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 12 Feb 2019

Postby Rusty » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 am

njdesirecpl thanks It would be great to see if some work was happen being booking in the first couple of months. I have not seen anything to indicate construction post open dates but like most resort this may happen anyway.
We have walked just short of RMP before we know about it was added to the resort chain. I had not plan to go that far down the beach but my wife had chosen to wear her wicked weasels under a shear beach dress on what looked to be a reality empty beach but by the third resort we where looking like the closing scenes of the benny hill show So we had to go an extra mile or two to lose the follow crowd. I had taken some photos on that walk of the piers these are linked in the photo section of the forum.

franketjo when you say hobie cat you don't meant the ones from water sports you meant the big Desire sailing cat? And that would be a change from the norm a boat full of nude people trying to see into a clothed resort !
Rusty
Desire Lover

Postby ottawa_cuple » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:01 pm

I just checked out Desire Pearl's "Gallery" and at the end of the gallery they've added a rendering of the new disco and three renderings of the new hot tub.

It sure looks to me like the new hot tub is the old conversation pool converted to a hot tub.

http://desirepearl.com/gallery.asp
ottawa_cuple

We are from: Canada

New Pearl pics

Postby Sands » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:59 am

The pics of the new outdoor poolside jacuzzi, pool bar, and disco all look fabulous! We can't wait to go soon and enjoy!
Sands
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 Jul 2015

Aerial view of the (old) resort

Postby Rusty » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:59 pm

This is the link for an Aerial view of the old resort http://ceibadelmar.com/aereal-view/ it may get removed soon. Given the name change
Rusty
Desire Lover

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl