Lifestyle Lounge Takeover March 9-17

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

Lifestyle Lounge Takeover March 9-17

Postby nukesul » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:51 pm

We have just reserved with this group through their travel agency since it was the only way to get a room. (Not that we were opposed) If anyone on the site knows any information about the group or what to expect please pass it along or PM us. We haven't joined the Lounge as paid members yet but may in the New Year. It's a bit pricier than other sites and when it comes down to it we're not likely to hook up using it. If it's worthwhile being members to meet the group going to Desire it may be worth it though.
nukesul
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada

Re: Lifestyle Lounge Takeover March 9-17

Postby nukesul » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Really?? Nobody from the Lounge on this site? Maybe we'll be there alone........ LOL
nukesul
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada

Postby njdesirecpl » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:38 am

nuke:

We will be there with LL that week. In 10+ trips to Desire RM this will be our 4th or 5th trip with LL. We have found this group to be very friendly and extremely fun. There is a private group page on the LL site where most of the pre trip interaction goes on so that is why you will not see a lot of discussion about that week here. T&S
njdesirecpl
Desire Devotee

Postby Siren » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi NUKESUL, glad you'll be joining us in March! We are Kathleen and Alonzo, the host couple for the Lifestyle Lounge takeover. We're pretty sure you'll really enjoy your time with us. We are a very fun loving and happy group of people. While we have many "repeat offenders" as we like to call them, we always welcome new comers. While CokeMann does an amazing job operating and moderating this forum, you won't find many members of Lifestyle Lounge discussing the week here.

As mentioned by NJDESIRECPL, we are all discussing it on Lifestyle Lounge in the private group we have devoted to it.

You may want to invest in a 3 month membership to find out all the details of the trip, such as theme nights (we decide our own), special events, what to bring, off campus activities...etc. Please note, we are lifetime members of the site and receive no compensation for referring members there. This trip is a complete takeover by Lifestyle Lounge and folks attending should belong to the site. We'd hate for you to show up dressed as a pirate only to find it's cowboy and indians theme night. :wink:

If you do decide to join, our profile name there is SIREN. Shoot us an e-mail and we'll be sure to direct you to the group devoted to this takeover. You can also feel free to private message us here if you have any questions at all.

Warmly,
Kathleen and Alonzo
Siren
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Postby Siren » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:24 pm

LOL! If I'm not mistaken you DID join the lounge recently, right?
Siren
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Postby Claudia » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi everybody ! For the couples that will be coming during March and would be interested to book an appointment for a couple sensual massage, I'm already booking all your sessions! so if you want just send me the dates of your trip and I will get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose. I only do two couples a day one at 10.00am and the second one at 1.00pm from Monday's till Saturday's. For more information you can check my web site http://massagebyclaudia.wix.com/atouchofmagic and if you have any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I will get back with you as soon as possible !
Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you guys soon !! Hugs and kisses, Claudia

Claudia Gabuccio
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
http://massagebyclaudia.wix.com/atouchofmagic
fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
(998)206-34-86
CEL 9981-22-62-23
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya