Adult Vaction Parties- Kamasutra

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

Adult Vaction Parties- Kamasutra

Postby azhotness » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Hello all! So glad I found this forum! :L I was planning on booking a trip to desire in July 19-26, 2014. I was researching for the best price and came across the above site and they are having Kamasutra week the same date I was planning to go! It looks like it would be a blast to go with a group! My question is has anyone used them before and if so how was your experience? Would you book with them again? I just want to make sure its legit, I do see them listed on the calendar so that's a great start!
azhotness on Kasidie and SLS. DRM 7/19-7/26
azhotness
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Jul 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie, SLS

Re: Adult Vaction Parties- Kamasutra

Postby SandL » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi guys, we're going to be there at the same time. We've booked through Adult Vacation Parties, this will be our 4th trip to Desire, and its our first time booking with a group of any sort. Usually we just booked with our regular travel agent. We don't have any first hand experience with this company for travel, but we have friends that have booked a couple of trips to Hedo with them. We haven't heard anything bad, or any complaints, but we just can't vouch for them ourselves because we don't have personal experience.

They have also hosted a couple of parties in our area because we are fairly limited with the amount of lifestyle clubs or other activities here. We went to one of them for Halloween this year and it was a good time, so we're expecting good things this summer.

Hope to see you there

L and S
Hugs
S and L
<3
SandL
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Jul 2024

Postby azhotness » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:05 pm

SandL wrote:Hi guys, we're going to be there at the same time. We've booked through Adult Vacation Parties, this will be our 4th trip to Desire, and its our first time booking with a group of any sort. Usually we just booked with our regular travel agent. We don't have any first hand experience with this company for travel, but we have friends that have booked a couple of trips to Hedo with them. We haven't heard anything bad, or any complaints, but we just can't vouch for them ourselves because we don't have personal experience.

They have also hosted a couple of parties in our area because we are fairly limited with the amount of lifestyle clubs or other activities here. We went to one of them for Halloween this year and it was a good time, so we're expecting good things this summer.

Hope to see you there

L and S

Awesome!! Thank you so much for responding! Its good to hear that others are happy with their service, i have spoken to both of them and they have both been awesome answering all of my questions thus far!! I am so nervous and excited! We decided to go with a group so hopefully it would be easier to get know some cool people. I just hope the weather is good.
azhotness
Desire Convert

Postby SandL » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:46 pm

I know we mentioned it earlier, but we've never gone with a group before, and we've always had a great time. Everyone we've ever met there has always been friendly, and the staff is always great so we're sure this trip will be even better. On our first trip I think that I (him) was the most nervous of the two of us. She was completely naked and walking down the beach before we even had a room. Chatting on this forum and the yahoo forum helped a lot with the "nerves"

July can't get here soon enough!
Hugs
S and L
<3
SandL
Desire Lover

Postby azhotness » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:08 pm

SandL wrote:I know we mentioned it earlier, but we've never gone with a group before, and we've always had a great time. Everyone we've ever met there has always been friendly, and the staff is always great so we're sure this trip will be even better. On our first trip I think that I (him) was the most nervous of the two of us. She was completely naked and walking down the beach before we even had a room. Chatting on this forum and the yahoo forum helped a lot with the "nerves"

July can't get here soon enough!

I am more giddy than anything!!! My husband is pretty much go with the flow lol! I pretty much told him we were going for our 15th anniversary and that we had to fly lol! The only thing he asked was how long the flight was since he is scared to fly lol! Im waiting to get a quote back from them as to how much it will cost to renew our vows on the beach as a surprise. I am so excited for this trip!!! The time cant move quick enough!
azhotness
Desire Convert

Postby SandL » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:27 am

LOL, we did the same thing the first time we booked a trip to Desire. I was away for work and asked her to book somewhere nice for a vacation when I got home. She sent me a link to Desire and a copy of the receipt "paid in full" the same day. We'd only ever been on vacation once before and that was at a regular resort. We had never been to a clothing optional place, or exposed to anything "lifestyle friendly". One trip and we were hooked, and now we won't go anywhere else :D
Hugs
S and L
<3
SandL
Desire Lover

Postby CantWaitDesire » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:41 am

Did you find out how much it is to renew your vows? We'll be spending our 15th anniversary at Desire.
azhotness wrote:I am more giddy than anything!!! My husband is pretty much go with the flow lol! I pretty much told him we were going for our 15th anniversary and that we had to fly lol! The only thing he asked was how long the flight was since he is scared to fly lol! Im waiting to get a quote back from them as to how much it will cost to renew our vows on the beach as a surprise. I am so excited for this trip!!! The time cant move quick enough!
Kasidie: LivgTheLife
CantWaitDesire
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Apr 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby azhotness » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:40 pm

SandL wrote:LOL, we did the same thing the first time we booked a trip to Desire. I was away for work and asked her to book somewhere nice for a vacation when I got home. She sent me a link to Desire and a copy of the receipt "paid in full" the same day. We'd only ever been on vacation once before and that was at a regular resort. We had never been to a clothing optional place, or exposed to anything "lifestyle friendly". One trip and we were hooked, and now we won't go anywhere else :D

Were you shell shocked when you first arrived? how are the rooms?
azhotness
Desire Convert

Postby azhotness » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:45 pm

CantWaitDesire wrote:Did you find out how much it is to renew your vows? We'll be spending our 15th anniversary at Desire.
azhotness wrote:I am more giddy than anything!!! My husband is pretty much go with the flow lol! I pretty much told him we were going for our 15th anniversary and that we had to fly lol! The only thing he asked was how long the flight was since he is scared to fly lol! Im waiting to get a quote back from them as to how much it will cost to renew our vows on the beach as a surprise. I am so excited for this trip!!! The time cant move quick enough!

Yes! I finally got the info e-mailed to me. Does it seem a bit pricey to you? A lot of the other resorts do it complementary with a 5 night stay. Are you going in July as well?

RENEWAL OF VOWS $ 990.00 USD

• Non Denominational Christian Pastor
• Fee for bilingual shepard
• Guaranteed up-grade to Ocean View Room
• Buttonhole for the Bride and Groom
• Bottle of National Champagne at the room upon arrival
• Wedding Cake (6 to 12 persons)
• Wedding location nicely decorated (palapa by the beach with white silk flowers, red carpet, white decoration for the chairs, tables and more)
• Waitress at your service during the ceremony
• Bottle of National Champagne for the ceremony
• Wedding Dinner in a romantic setting
• Witnesses (if required)
• CD player or Tape player available (bring your special songs)
• Services of the Wedding Coordinator that will help you with all the necessary arrangements

Note: If you reserve more than 10 rooms for family or friends, YOU WILL GET FREE 30 PHOTOS OF YOUR WONDERFUL WEDDING!

If you want more information please call (998) 8.89.94.09, 8.48.79.03, FAX (998) 8.48.79.97 with LUZ ELENA – Wedding Coordinator Desire Resort and Spa– Riviera Maya.
Email: weddings@originalresorts.com
azhotness
Desire Convert

Postby CantWaitDesire » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Yes I'd agree, it does seem a little steep. For that price, I think I'd rather spend the money on a couples massage or maybe a private dinner rather than the vows. No were not going in July, late April/May. Congratulations and have fun.

azhotness wrote:
CantWaitDesire wrote:Did you find out how much it is to renew your vows? We'll be spending our 15th anniversary

Yes! I finally got the info e-mailed to me. Does it seem a bit pricey to you? A lot of the other resorts do it complementary with a 5 night stay. Are you going in July as well?

RENEWAL OF VOWS $ 990.00 USD

• Non Denominational Christian Pastor
• Fee for bilingual shepard
• Guaranteed up-grade to Ocean View Room
• Buttonhole for the Bride and Groom
• Bottle of National Champagne at the room upon arrival
• Wedding Cake (6 to 12 persons)
• Wedding location nicely decorated (palapa by the beach with white silk flowers, red carpet, white decoration for the chairs, tables and more)
• Waitress at your service during the ceremony
• Bottle of National Champagne for the ceremony
• Wedding Dinner in a romantic setting
• Witnesses (if required)
• CD player or Tape player available (bring your special songs)
• Services of the Wedding Coordinator that will help you with all the necessary arrangements

Note: If you reserve more than 10 rooms for family or friends, YOU WILL GET FREE 30 PHOTOS OF YOUR WONDERFUL WEDDING!

If you want more information please call (998) 8.89.94.09, 8.48.79.03, FAX (998) 8.48.79.97 with LUZ ELENA – Wedding Coordinator Desire Resort and Spa– Riviera Maya.
Email: weddings@originalresorts.com
Kasidie: LivgTheLife
CantWaitDesire
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Apr 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby SandL » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:38 am

azhotness wrote:
SandL wrote:LOL, we did the same thing the first time we booked a trip to Desire. I was away for work and asked her to book somewhere nice for a vacation when I got home. She sent me a link to Desire and a copy of the receipt "paid in full" the same day. We'd only ever been on vacation once before and that was at a regular resort. We had never been to a clothing optional place, or exposed to anything "lifestyle friendly". One trip and we were hooked, and now we won't go anywhere else :D

Were you shell shocked when you first arrived? how are the rooms?

I think we were expecting to be more shell shocked than we actually were. We (ok, maybe just me) found it more shocking that it was actually pretty comfortable to be naked. Even the first time we saw public sex up at the jacuzzi we were more excited than shocked.

The rooms aren't bad at all, they were very clean, and comfortable, but we didn't spend much time in them. Our first trip we splurged and had an ocean view jacuzzi suite. We're not sure its worth the extra cash unless you are looking to entertain a lot. We've stayed in a couple of other rooms as well, and depending on where they are on the resort, they will have a different layout. I think the biggest difference was the size of the shower in the rooms, some are very small, some have room for 2 or more.
Hugs
S and L
<3
SandL
Desire Lover

Postby azhotness » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks! I am hoping i will be able to just jump right in with the nudity, but I think it might take a few hours lol!
azhotness
Desire Convert

Postby M&H » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:17 pm

We just booked for Jul 19th-26th with AVP. So far so good, we are looking forward to our 1st trip to Desire.
M&H

Postby azhotness » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:32 pm

M&H wrote:We just booked for Jul 19th-26th with AVP. So far so good, we are looking forward to our 1st trip to Desire.

Welcome! We are newbies as well! We cant wait for July to get here!!!!
azhotness
Desire Convert

Postby M&H » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:11 pm

azhotness wrote:
M&H wrote:We just booked for Jul 19th-26th with AVP. So far so good, we are looking forward to our 1st trip to Desire.

Welcome! We are newbies as well! We cant wait for July to get here!!!!

I know 5 months seems so far away,and it can't get here soon enough. We did Temptations last year, so we are looking forward to something a little nicer and sexier.
M&H

Next

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya