Check this section for info on Desire Riviera Maya before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Postby Smcauley » Sun May 17, 2015 10:19 am

Hi I am 53 and my husband early 60s and we are really considering coming to Desire for our 30th wedding Anniversary (to remind us what we saw in each other!)......but I am concerned that we will be perceived as old (and in my case) fat people! Do other 50+ people who don't have the perfect bodies visit the resort? The pictures/advertising would suggest not and I don't want us to look like creepy old people....
Smcauley

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Re: age

Postby WhiteSands » Sun May 17, 2015 10:38 am

I'm 52 & hubby will be 64 next trip. We've never been made to feel old! In fact the minute we arrive we start to feel 30 years younger.....we're never the oldest either, and have met wonderful couples of all ages.
Don't worry - be happy.
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby Smcauley » Sun May 17, 2015 10:53 am

Thank you Whitesands. Appreciate you taking time to reply :D
Smcauley

Will be at: Desire Pearl

Postby Gemini Rose » Mon May 18, 2015 5:43 pm

We've made many trips to Desire LC & RM. Just got back last night from our first trip to Pearl. I'm 55 and hubby is 57. We have NOT felt out of place on any of our trips.
Gemini Rose and Cowboy
Gemini Rose
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 11 May 2019

Postby Twohere4some » Tue May 19, 2015 7:01 am

Smcauley wrote:Hi I am 53 and my husband early 60s and we are really considering coming to Desire for our 30th wedding Anniversary (to remind us what we saw in each other!)......but I am concerned that we will be perceived as old (and in my case) fat people! Do other 50+ people who don't have the perfect bodies visit the resort? The pictures/advertising would suggest not and I don't want us to look like creepy old people....

We just came back from our second trip to DRM. I am 57 and she is 54. We both carry some extra weight and due to family, work and home duties, don't have hours to spend at a gym. Both times we have visited, we have seen a number of couples where at least one if not both were older then us. Have also seen all shapes and sizes. For us and believe for many of the others we met, there is much more that makes a person beautiful then just outward appearance. It is also the perfect place to reconnect with each other and reignite the passions for each other that still burn within. For us, Desire is whatever you make it and provides the opportunity to be one of the most wonderful experiences of your life!
Twohere4some
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Riviera Maya