Hellions - June 18 - 26, 2011

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

Hellions - June 18 - 26, 2011

Postby FloridaFun » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Has anyone heard of the Hellions or the Quad Squad? I live in So Fla and they seem to be based out of Miami down here....We were interested in going to Desire next June and according to Castaways Travel, they will be hosting a party there...not sure if it's a takeover yet...they are definately a "lifestyle" group. The Hellions/Quad Squad group usually went to Hedo III before it was announced to be a family resort, so looks like they are switching over to H2 and Desire too.

ANyway, not sure if someone wants to add them to the group calendar. We will most likely be going at the same time even though we are not booking thru their travel agent.
FloridaFun
Desire Fan

Postby mfay » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:33 am

Floridafun- I did put the group on the forum events calender a couple of weeks ago. They are listed there as "quad on the move"- which is the way Castaways has them listed on their website.
I didn't realize that this group is actually the Hellions though. The Hellions have been at Desire before- we shared a trip with them a couple years ago. They were a fun group, high energy, with lots going on. You'll have a good time.
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby FloridaFun » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 am

Hmmm I think Hellions is part of the "Quad on the Move" group, not at of it... I believe "Quad on the move/Quad Squad is made up of several smaller groups that get together and Hellions is one of them. Several of my friends have gone on their hedo trips and had a blast.
FloridaFun
Desire Fan

Postby wetintally » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:19 am

The group is actually the Hellians. It is one of the groups, the largest one, that made up the Quad Squad. For the last 11 years the Quad Squad did a takeover of the Quad at H3 in June. Since the Hellian do an H2 trip in September, with the close of H3 last year, a decision was made to move the Quad Squad to Desire in June and see how that goes. We traveled with them last year and we will be with them this year at Desire June 18-25. It is a fun group. Very high energy and lots of partisipation in theme nights. There are a lot of life style couples in the group, but many that are not as well. PM us if you want anymore information.
wetintally
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Jun 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby oryth5588 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:20 am

We'll be there June 16 - 21, see you all there. If you haven't join the group on yahoo, do so. Her group has photos and forms to give anyone more info before the trip.
oryth5588

Postby ottawa_cuple » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:51 pm

oryth5588, what's the url for the Quad on the Move / Hellions Yahoo group?
ottawa_cuple

We are from: Canada

Postby oryth5588 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 pm

oryth5588

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya