Age???

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Re: Age???

Postby CuriousSKCpl » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:51 pm

We are 43 and 42 (Mrs and MR respectively) we will be there next year celebrating our 20th Anniversary.
CuriousSKCpl
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 Aug 2017

Postby sexvixxxin2 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:35 am

wife is 35'ish, and im 37'ish. age has never been an issue for her, i prefer to play with people around our own age. relaxing, drinking, socializing is the main order of business on this trip. i guarantee she'll get some play time on this trip, im not really concerned about it. its been a long three years, i need to relax.
Arriving at DP Oct 13-16 2016!!

were on adult friend finder, and kasidie, under the name sexvixxxin2. look us up and say hello!
sexvixxxin2
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 13 Oct 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: adult friend finder, kasidie

Postby mr&mrssnow » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:39 pm

I'm 28, husband 34. First time to Desire, it's been exciting planning the trip and reading the forum.
Desire Rm
Nov. 16
May. 18
May. 19
mr&mrssnow
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 May 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Swingingheaven

Postby wbski85 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:49 pm

We're 58 (M) and 57(F). Kids grown up. Sex getting better. Heading to DP 2nd time in a few weeks.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

Postby FunInTheSun0116 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Our first trip to DP coming up - we've been married 18 years, 19 by the time we go, and we're both 38. Three kids- 15,13,9 and we can't wait for our trip :)
FunInTheSun0116

We arrive on: 21 Jun 2017

Postby chieffan50 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:53 pm

wbski85 wrote:We're 58 (M) and 57(F). Kids grown up. Sex getting better. Heading to DP 2nd time in a few weeks.

same as us........... a couple of weeks to go. 50's and still getting it done like college kids....
chieffan50
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 05 Nov 2016

Postby razman » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Age? totally does not matter. Laughter... either making people laugh or joining in with the laughter is the visible manifestation of youth. Our third trip to Pearl confirmed that very assertion. Never have we had so much fun.

1. We were there for a nine-day stretch and we had a fabulously GREAT time. When we were there in March, there was a Black Tape Project event. There is an artist who creates a "look" for his models using only black electrical tape, hence the Black Tape Project name. Anyway, during our visit last week, that artist was there again. In conjunction with his visit, there was a BTP contest one evening at the disco with the winner receiving a 2-night, 3-day free stay. Well, my model (my lovely, sexy wife) and her artist (that be me) won the contest. Yeah team!

Age doesn't matter.

2. We participated in the Human Sundae event at the pool. Three couples competed. three lovely ladies lay prone on the counter by the pool. It was their man's task to create a gastronomical masterpiece using whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and cherries. I went to work with a fierce determination. As our Sundaes were being created, Enrique (Pearl's entertainment director) announced our design elements to the crowd. Well... the end game is to eat your work, so I went to work, and an appreciative crowd responded with enthusiasm. You know the cliche, "any job worth doing, is worth doing well."

Laughter matters.

3. After laughing ourselves silly with another couple came the words... "Shall we take this to our room?" I got indignant... "WELL I NEVER!" (just kidding. we did.)

... we are age 61 and 69, but nobody was counting. Pearl does that to you.
razman
Desire Devotee

Postby danbo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:41 am

Hey Razman, very eloquent post. I guess thats why you are the cunning linguist. Thanks for the t shirt and don't forget your lady's volleyball shout, "f**k off Dan!" Great to see you again.
D and K
danbo
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Apr 2018

Postby razman » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:55 pm

Hahahahah... I see you have 158 posts. You are a busy man. GREAT to see you and K again (what a classic beauty she is. you definitely married above your pay grade... like I should talk). Once back to Ohio I was ready to wash my clothes (I think that amounted to one pair of underwear and one pair of socks) and head back to Pearl. I wonder if Pearl offers permanent residence memberships?

I read P your post and she started laughing immediately. I think it's hilarious that she has difficulty remembering it it's "f**k you Dan" or "f**k off Dan," so it's really helpful that you constantly remind her just what is the correct phrase. BTW, thank K again for us in helping with the volley ball combat wound. All is well with that.

I posted a hot tub cabana reply to a thread elsewhere on this site regarding "sex in front of others." I got a reply about "what a nice fantasy." Ha (again), like anyone at Pearl needs to create a fantasy. Poor soul thinks I'm engaging in wishful thinking. Ha and hahahaha.

When you headed back next? For sure in November, but I would guess a spring time trip is also going to happen.

See you somewhere. Hi to K from P and me.
razman
Desire Devotee

Postby Triingit2 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:33 pm

First timers at Pearl but we are in our early 40s.
Triingit2

We arrive on: 09 Nov 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC LL

Postby Texzuelano » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Breakthrough wrote:We've posted this somewhere else before, but the truth is this: MrBreakthrough is 35, MrsBreakthrough is 28. We went in to our virgin trip this last June very concerned about the "age gap". Well... that was dumb. We met and hung out with a ton of awesome folks our age, to be sure, but the BEST relationships we made (sexual and otherwise) were with people in their late 40s... and some older than that. In real life people say "age is just a number" and to greater or lesser extents that's kinda, sorta, sometimes true. At Desire, that's OBJECTIVE FACT. Don't worry about age. Have fun and fun will find you back.

113 days!

That's close to the most attractive attribute I've found at Desire...an open mind. Thanks for that. I've once posted a similar comment somewhere, but then worried that my more ...uh "experienced" perspective might have skewed my analysis. I've got a couple of decades on you but feel the same way. Magical place. Sorry we will miss you in April 2017.
Texzuelano
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Apr 2024

Postby wbski85 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:45 pm

So we just returned. During our time there, appears most couples between mid-30's and late 40's. We're in our late 50's. But people have said, age is no barrier as long as you enjoy yourselves at Pearl.
There were two separate couples there with amazing bodies. Wish we were young again :D
wbski85
Desire Superstar

Postby Seeking thesis » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:27 am

Went to Pearl in November for the first time. Had a fantastic time. Just booked for November next year. We have both turned 70. I have never seen my wife behave so sexily as she did last month. Never have I wished time to go so quickly so that we can embrace once again the sexily charged atmosphere that Desire has to offer.
Seeking thesis
Desire Convert

We are from: UK

Postby razman » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:51 pm

Seeking thesis wrote:Went to Pearl in November for the first time. Had a fantastic time. Just booked for November next year. We have both turned 70. I have never seen my wife behave so sexily as she did last month. Never have I wished time to go so quickly so that we can embrace once again the sexily charged atmosphere that Desire has to offer.

American Thanksgiving week? Are you G? I think we met perhaps? R
razman
Desire Devotee

Postby ancs88 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:17 am

I'm in my early 40 and wife in mid-30 and will be our very first visit this coming June.
ancs88
Desire Convert

We are from: Hong Kong
We arrive on: 08 Jun 2017

PreviousNext

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Pearl