Erotic Massage

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Erotic Massage

Postby Bisous » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:02 pm

So what is exactly does the erotic massage entail? The description leaves a lot to interpretation. We are going for our second time and did not get a massage the first time around. We are thinking of getting the special couples massage. Without getting too crude, is it like a regular massage with just a little more touching or do they actually caress you into an orgasm? Are both partners in the same room to see each other? Are the masseuses dressed erotically as well (or not at all?) We are a little shy and like to know what we are getting ourselves into. :wink:
RM - Dec. 8th - 11th
KiK - Bisous_VJ
Bisous
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Mar 2022

Re: Erotic Massage

Postby CokeMann » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:57 pm

There are a number of existing threads on this subject just use the forums SEARCH engine

for example - http://desiremexico.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6708#p54655
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Bisous » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:25 am

Sorry, did a quick look and must of missed all of the posts.. Completely missed the search function. Appreciate the link as it explained a lot.
RM - Dec. 8th - 11th
KiK - Bisous_VJ
Bisous
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Mar 2022

Postby P&SOHCpl » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:59 pm

For all of you debating on whether to do the erotic massage here is our take. Do it. Do it. Do it. Our first time to DP and a lifestyle / nude resort was last May and we loved the experience. Read the reviews and be open minded and go for it. It was fantastic. ;) :US
SZC: sapohcpl
P&SOHCpl
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 12 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC

Postby wbski85 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:52 pm

We were offered a free couples deep-tissue 50mins massage (worth $120 each) having agreed to sit through 50mins of their membership sales pitch. No, we didn't go for any of their sales crap.

With the offer, I hinted at paying the difference for the erotic massage to my wife but she wouldn't go for it. Nonetheless, we took the the deep-tissue massage was really good. They left us in the room after and the though went through my mind whether to have a "happy-ending" with my wife. At the end we just packed up and headed into shower and into the Whirlpool.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

Postby beachinbare » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:46 pm

@bisous....do the erotic massage!! it is worth every penny. You are in the same room with your husband/wife/significant other. I had a man & my boyfriend was massaged by a woman. You complete a form before the massage indicating which body parts you don't want touched. Leave it blank. It's not like a deep tissue/normal massage. It is very light touching, sensual, erotic. No penetration, but definite orgasms. Then, they encourage the couple to "couple" at the end of the massage. It was, by far, one of the best experiences of our trip
beachinbare
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 27 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby wbski85 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:51 pm

beachinbare wrote:@bisous....do the erotic massage!! it is worth every penny. You are in the same room with your husband/wife/significant other. I had a man & my boyfriend was massaged by a woman. You complete a form before the massage indicating which body parts you don't want touched. Leave it blank. It's not like a deep tissue/normal massage. It is very light touching, sensual, erotic. No penetration, but definite orgasms. Then, they encourage the couple to "couple" at the end of the massage. It was, by far, one of the best experiences of our trip

We just returned from our 3rd trip. On this trip, they again directed us to their member sales pitch after check-in. However, this time around the rep offered us the Erotic massage right off the bat in return for attending. As I really wanted to try the erotic massage anyway, this was music to my ears. My super conservative wife was very hesitant as she neither wanted anyone touching her private parts nor mine. She even threatened not to go until I told her she can fill the form for us to tick off which parts are off-limit for the BOTH of us.

As I disappointingly suspected, she ticked all private parts off-limit for us both, female masseuses for both, and that we be left alone after the massage. The guy at the spa who reviewed our paperwork couldn't believe it and indicated to my wife she had signed up for the erotic massage. She said "I don't care, I want a deep tissue massage". I reluctantly complied and we headed into the massage area.

To make a long story short, although the form stated "no private parts" I managed to cox MY masseuse to give me a few extra touches without my wife's knowledge. In the end, my wife enjoyed her deep tissue massage a lot as I did mine. And together we had a very "happy ending". We in fact, talked about it for the next few days.

Having said that, as enjoyable as it was, I'm not sure I would actually pay ($399) for the erotic massage, but definitely do it if you're presented with it. It was worth sitting through 75 minutes of the sales pitch.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

Postby CatawampusHalo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:59 am

cox MY masseuse to give me a few extra touches without my wife's knowledge.

:shock: sounds like a horrible position to put the staff in. Not to even mention all the marital implications.
Heather & Jason
Pearl 20 Dec 30-Jan 6
Pearl 19 Dec 27-Jan 3
Pearl 18 July 28-Aug 4
Pearl 17 July 22-28
Hedo 05, 06, 08, 09, 14
CatawampusHalo
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Dec 2019

Postby wbski85 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:32 am

CatawampusHalo wrote:
cox MY masseuse to give me a few extra touches without my wife's knowledge.

:shock: sounds like a horrible position to put the staff in. Not to even mention all the marital implications.

No, it was discrete and very professional. She actually kind of teased me first while I was still lying on my stomach. She was helping to arouse me in anticipation for my happy-ending with my wife.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

Postby CatawampusHalo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:41 am

But had your wife looked up and saw the staff doing something she told them not to do, the masseuse could've very well gotten into trouble. And you're asking them to do something they know your wife doesn't want them doing because of the paperwork. It seems very awkward.
Heather & Jason
Pearl 20 Dec 30-Jan 6
Pearl 19 Dec 27-Jan 3
Pearl 18 July 28-Aug 4
Pearl 17 July 22-28
Hedo 05, 06, 08, 09, 14
CatawampusHalo
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Dec 2019

Postby chccouplenextdoor » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:20 am

Is the erotic massage listed like that on the website? Or is it the same as the sensuous massage? Thanks!
chccouplenextdoor

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2018

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Pearl