Desire Pearl Playroom

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Desire Pearl Playroom

Postby mikeshann » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:40 am

when we were there is wasn't packed or a waiting line but was definitely in use every night. Wish it was larger though.
mikeshann
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 03 Dec 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby brewandsue » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:20 pm

We have now been at Pearl twice when they converted a large area in the back of the SPA into an additional playroom. It was large, nicely decorated, and well stocked with mattresses, sheets, towels, and condoms. I was probably done because there were Lifestyle Lounge groups there during those visits but we hope they will do that more often.
brewandsue -SLS & KIK
funbeachcpl -Kasidie
LET'S PLAY!
PEARL 1/11/24 - 1/18/24
brewandsue
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS + Kasidie

Postby LuckyCpl » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:53 am

When we were there it was empty but my wife and I went in and another couple followed. I think people want someone to start the trend. We didn't do much (unfortunately) and left.
My wife is a little shy but she said she regretted not trying out the swing. Hopefully it's still in there. Can anyone confirm if its still there?
kik: mandcohio
LuckyCpl
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 21 Feb 2024

Postby D&D » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:35 pm

We will be in there every night starting April 14-21.....love how its right off the bar and the tunes rocking.
Couples San Souci Jamaica 2014
Desire Pearl Mexico 2015
Desire Pearl Mexico 2016
Desire Pearl Mexico 2017
D&D
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 14 Apr 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Cafe Desire

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:33 am

We went for 4 nights in March 2016 and 5 nights in March 2017. We saw a grand total of one couple enjoying oral sex. I'm not sure why it's not used more often.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby D&D » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:30 am

Our experience has always been good...we most often start things off..than 20 minutes later there are bodies everywhere...love it. Just got to get things started then they will cum :bj :CAN
Couples San Souci Jamaica 2014
Desire Pearl Mexico 2015
Desire Pearl Mexico 2016
Desire Pearl Mexico 2017
D&D
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 14 Apr 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Cafe Desire

Postby Miacpl30 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Someone needs to start the party. Im gonna pull mrs in next time in a few weeks..tell her I wanna show her something. :D
SDC/Kasidie--miacpl30
Miacpl30
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc kasidie

Postby Ch14 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:20 am

We'll be at DP and the playroom is definitely of interest. But the sheer curtain is a little concerning since we are noobs to most everything. Can anyone point me to a photo of the sin room door? You only ever see shots of the interior.

But maybe by day 2 it won't matter (according to what I read on most trip reports)! ;)
Ch14
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 20 Jun 2017

Postby brewandsue » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:37 am

Ch14 wrote:We'll be at DP and the playroom is definitely of interest. But the sheer curtain is a little concerning since we are noobs to most everything. Can anyone point me to a photo of the sin room door? You only ever see shots of the interior.

But maybe by day 2 it won't matter (according to what I read on most trip reports)! ;)

As I recall, the door on the RM playroom is not a sheer curtain. That said, if you are concerned about seeing or being seen while engaging in sex play, you'd better stay away from the hot tub area. ;)
In all seriousness, if you are interested in going into the "sin room" to have some fun, since couples in there can see what you are doing, what difference does the door make?
brewandsue -SLS & KIK
funbeachcpl -Kasidie
LET'S PLAY!
PEARL 1/11/24 - 1/18/24
brewandsue
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS + Kasidie

Postby Ch14 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:16 pm

I guess it's the idea that if other couples are in there then "we're all in it together" versus the idea of performing for someone who is at the bar. Two totally different things and both might be rewarding. Who knows?
Ch14
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 20 Jun 2017

Postby G&K » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:43 pm

When we are at Pearl we always have sex in the play room at least once each trip. We feel like we have to do it once a trip just to complete the trip. We are sadly the only ones in the room each time. Normally there are a few people outside watching through the sheer curtain, which is ok with us, but it would be better if people would join us.
G&K
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 04 Nov 2017

Postby chicagoan69 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:21 am

Everyone has to be the ones who "start" the Sin Room. If it's your first time there it's scary to be in there. But we just signed up for our 2nd trip and we damn well will be in that playroom every single night. We don't "swing" but we love voyeurism and it's up to all of us a t DP to make things happen. We can't wait for others to start.

I am looking forward to not being afraid this time!! I'm IN!
Chicagoan69 and ChiWolve
May 2016
Sept 2017
Aug 25-29, 2018
chicagoan69
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 07 Sep 2017

Postby Screamincheetah » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 am

We've never had any playroom experience, watching or playing. We don't really do the disco too long either, so it's usually not active. We've tended to be one of the first to the hottub. Maybe this December we'll do more dancing and then have our first playroom experience. We definitely want this trip to be a 'to the fullest' experience.
C4P: wewantyouinkc
KIK: wewantyouinkc

June '13 - Pearl
June '14 - RM
Dec. '15 - Pearl
Dec. '17 - Pearl
July '19 - Pearl
March '21 - PEARL!!
Screamincheetah
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 15 Mar 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby chiwolve » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:37 am

dnk2desire wrote:Hi everyone,

We were last at Pearl in 2014. We had also been there in 2012, and to Desire RM in 2008 & 2010.

There are things about Pearl that we just love... the pool, swim-up bar, hot tub, etc. But one thing about Pearl that we found clearly inferior to RM is the Playroom. Our question is, have they done anything to expand and improve the playroom at Pearl?

We know there was talk of doing something about it, but was anything ever carried out?

We love the playroom at RM, and even Hedo has a really nice play area now. We really hope something has been done or will be done with the pretty lame attempt at a playroom that Pearl has.

Thanks in advance for your responses!
D&K

We have never been to RM and only been to Pearl once. May I ask what exactly you have found that makes the RM sin room superior? Is it bigger? Different layout? Different location? More toys?

We used the room at Pearl several times. I can concur that it was almost always empty, but is that because it is in the back of the disco and the disco empties out fast?

Either way, we enjoyed using it as a private little playroom for us, but would love to hear what you like about the RM room...
chiwolve and chicagoan69
E & M
DP May 2016
DP Sep 2017
DP Aug 25-29, 2018
chiwolve
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 25 Aug 2018

Postby yoyo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:52 pm

chiwolve wrote:
dnk2desire wrote:Hi everyone,

We were last at Pearl in 2014. We had also been there in 2012, and to Desire RM in 2008 & 2010.

There are things about Pearl that we just love... the pool, swim-up bar, hot tub, etc. But one thing about Pearl that we found clearly inferior to RM is the Playroom. Our question is, have they done anything to expand and improve the playroom at Pearl?

We know there was talk of doing something about it, but was anything ever carried out?

We love the playroom at RM, and even Hedo has a really nice play area now. We really hope something has been done or will be done with the pretty lame attempt at a playroom that Pearl has.

Thanks in advance for your responses!
D&K

We have never been to RM and only been to Pearl once. May I ask what exactly you have found that makes the RM sin room superior? Is it bigger? Different layout? Different location? More toys?

We used the room at Pearl several times. I can concur that it was almost always empty, but is that because it is in the back of the disco and the disco empties out fast?

Either way, we enjoyed using it as a private little playroom for us, but would love to hear what you like about the RM room...

The sin room at DRM is much bigger and the most important part is that the NOISE is not so loud like in pearl.....part of the sensual experience is hearing the erotic sounds of everybody inside the room ..... in our opinion !
:D
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl