Lifestyle Lounge Takeovers...

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

Postby Markopllo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 pm

I have booked and paid for a trip already during the Lifestyle Lounge takeover week. I had to book through Lifestyle Lounge to get the week that I wanted for our 30th anniversary. Can anyone out there let me know if LL is a reputable company and will fullfill their obligation to pay the bill when it comes time for us to leave. I guess I am trying to find out if LL has been honest in their dealings with Desire and customers. Love to hear from someone with knowledge of this group.
Markopllo
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 30 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Lifestylelounge

Postby Markopllo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 pm

I have booked and paid for a trip already during the Lifestyle Lounge takeover week. I had to book through Lifestyle Lounge to get the week that I wanted for our 30th anniversary. Can anyone out there let me know if LL is a reputable company and will fullfill their obligation to pay the bill when it comes time for us to leave. I guess I am trying to find out if LL has been honest in their dealings with Desire and customers. Love to hear from someone with knowledge of this group.
Markopllo
Desire Fan

Postby CokeMann » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:12 pm

From what I know of the owners of LL, they always been very reputable and honest in their dealing with both Desire and those that are on their organized trips to Desire.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby CokeMann » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:12 pm

From what I know of the owners of LL, they always been very reputable and honest in their dealing with both Desire and those that are on their organized trips to Desire.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Markopllo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Thanks for the fast response CokeMann. I just started getting worried that $4000.00 might be down the tube. I just can't find much about this group on this site. Thanks for your help.
Markopllo
Desire Fan

Postby Markopllo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Thanks for the fast response CokeMann. I just started getting worried that $4000.00 might be down the tube. I just can't find much about this group on this site. Thanks for your help.
Markopllo
Desire Fan

Lifestyle Lounge

Postby Siren » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi Markopolio, I'm assuming you're referring to the trip in February of 2011? Correct me if I'm wrong. We've been hosting that trip for the last 5 years. It's a great group of very fun people from all over the country. All travel arrangements are done through Lifestyle Lounge Travel, a well accredited and very reliable full service travel agency. We work closely with them while planning for the week so that everyone will feel welcome. You should definitely join the lounge, at least for the few months leading up to the trip. We have a private group open only to those attending and we discuss many of the details for that week. It's important to note, we have our own theme nights for that week. If dressing in theme is part of the fun for you, you should definitely join.

Best regards,
Kathleen a/k/a SIREN
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

LL takeover

Postby Markopllo » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Thanks Siren. Yes we are booked (2/26/2011 thru 3/5/2011) already through LiveReservations. We are members of the LL website under the same username and have been for over a month. I got the membership to stay in touch with the group. I have not seen anything yet on the LL website on the travels other than a few people introducing themselves to us who are also going during the takeover. Very nice group for sure. We look forward to meeting new friends too. We are interested in the theme nights too. I'm sure we will play along where we can. So, how and when will the takeover information, with all the new details, be presented to the couples attending LL takeover? Anything else we should know? Thanks again Siren. M & Jo
Markopllo
Desire Fan

Postby Siren » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi M & Jo, that's great news! You should see us trying to track down the few couples who book the trip who aren't on LL. Luckily, that won't be a problem for any trips after 2011. We easily sell out the resort and have found it's not fair to book rooms to couples who are not part of the website, while couples who are part cannot book.

We usually start a private group in October (yikes, that's tomorrow!) and invite people on the lounge who show as officially booked. We recently moved and I'm WAY behind! Since I know your handle there, I'll be sure to invite you as soon as it's set up. The group is generally pretty slow until after the holidays, but since it's your first time there, you'll want to read as much info as possible. We really are a great, fun loving group from all walks of life and from our 20's to our 60's. I'd say the median age is early to mid-40's.

Kathleen
Siren
Desire Devotee

Postby PRIMAL » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi Guys, I just booked for group Takeover Dec.3-9, 2011 at Desire Resort using the website Luxury-Lifestyle-Vacations who say they are from Lifestyle Lounge & I was wondering if I can get a review on how the trip was this past February with that group takeover at Desire Resort and any info about LL takeover group. THANKS!!

D&G
PRIMAL
Desire Convert

LL February Takeover

Postby Siren » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi D&G,

We were very, very happy with the LL Desire Cancun Takeover this year.

I forwarded this link to the owner of the website you booked your December trip through. I'm sure he'll post something soon in response to your question.

:)

Kathleen
Siren
Desire Devotee

Postby PRIMAL » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Thanks Kathleen! I'll keep an eye out for the post :) Any personal experience/ review you'd like to share??
PRIMAL
Desire Convert

Re: LL takeover

Postby PepenClaudia » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Markopllo wrote:Thanks Siren. Yes we are booked (2/26/2011 thru 3/5/2011) already through LiveReservations. We are members of the LL website under the same username and have been for over a month. I got the membership to stay in touch with the group. I have not seen anything yet on the LL website on the travels other than a few people introducing themselves to us who are also going during the takeover. Very nice group for sure. We look forward to meeting new friends too. We are interested in the theme nights too. I'm sure we will play along where we can. So, how and when will the takeover information, with all the new details, be presented to the couples attending LL takeover? Anything else we should know? Thanks again Siren. M & Jo

Hi Markopllo:

We are glad you will be joining the December 3 - 10, 2011 takeover organized by our agency Luxury Lifestyle Vacations, this is a new DBA for our company but we have been in business since 1996 and manage lifestyle groups, takeovers in Mexico, Caribbean & Europe so do charter cruises, successfully in the past and will continue doing it!
One of our happy clients is Lifestyle Lounge for whom we have been customizing their groups & takeovers events for the past 6 years.
So feel confident to book with us and tell your friends

Feel free to contact us with any questions,

Welcome aboard!

P&C
PepenClaudia

Would you like to try a couple sensual massage?

Postby Claudia » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:01 am

Hi guys, how are you!! Hope all of you are doing great and getting ready and excited for your trip to Desire in the Riviera Maya!!
First of all I would like to present myself. Some of you already know me or have heard about me by the yahoo groups coming to Desire or have read comments on the Desire Blog .My name is Claudia Gabuccio and I am a massage therapist. I specialize in couple sensual massage instruction therapy.

I have been working in couple massage therapy for almost 12 years. I first started at the Caribbean Reef Club Hotel and then moved to Houston , Texas for 3 years where I kept working and studying. I have been back from the United States for 8 years and since then have been working in Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya in my own studio.

The reason I am writing to you is because I would like to invite you, on your next trip coming to Desire, to try the therapy with your significant other. Let me tell you a little about what is it that I do and what the therapy is all about.

It is a holistic sensual massage therapy that will awaken your senses and reconnect that missing or hiding magic touch with each other, I will share all my knowledge that I have gained and learned throughout all these years. The idea is to teach both how to give each other a sensuous massage. Both of you will be able to relax, have fun and most important you will learn a lot!!!! The point is to rediscover each other as lovers using the ancient art of touch and experience the magic, the mystery and the surprise of a couple’s romantic and sensuous massage!! The therapy lasts two hours, one hour for each partner and believe me these will be the best two hours you can spend together. Throughout the massage both of you get involved, which means that both of you will work on each other. For further information you can follow me on facebook : A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA

Unfortunately I don't work at Desire, because as you know they have their own spa, therefore they don't allow me to work on you in the hotel. Actually their spa does not offer this specific kind of therapy for couples. My therapy is absolutely more focused in holistic work where I combine different techniques including a lot of tantra as well. Your body is the suite of your soul...you can trust that I will treat it with all the love and respect you deserve.

The hotel definitely knows about me and they might not be very helpful to give out any information, so if you would be interested in a couple’s massage instruction therapy and wants to schedule an appointment please send me an e-mail and I will get back with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. I will be more than glad to answer back and clarify any doubts you might have and it will be my pleasure to meet you of course!!

Remember if you are celebrating any birthday, anniversary or just because you want to surprise your partner this is a great thing to do and a wonderful gift for both of you!! No matter how many years you have been married, the most important thing is to keep the flame of your love alive!!!!

My address in Puerto Morelos is LAZARO CARDENAS STREET LOT # 10 in between JAVIER ROJO GOMEZ STREET and NIÑOS HEROES STREET. I am 20 minutes away from Desire so it is really easy to get here. If you take a taxi from Desire the driver should charge you not more than $13 USD to bring you here.

The cost of the therapy is $180 USD FOR BOTH OF YOU and that means two hours of massage, one hour for each one of you. The payment is cash or travel checks, whatever works best for you.

I only give two appointments a day from Monday to Friday but I also make some exceptions and I work some weekends too in case a big group is coming. The appointments are at 10.00am and 1.00pm.

Thank you so much for your interest and I really would like to meet you in person soon! Have a great day, looking forward to hearing from you!

CLAUDIA GABUCCIO

facebook: TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA

massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com

(998)206-34-86

044-9981-22-62-23
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby PRIMAL » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:09 am

We recently joined the lifestyle lounge website because of our trip to Desire on Dec. 3-10, 2011 & we heard it was a good thing to do because information on the trip would be given. Siren or anybody know where on the site do we go to get that information (theme nights, activities, events, etc)? Even though we already booked our trip, we do not show as "Booked" under the Desire Takeover section of that site, will that be a problem, how can we fix it if so? Thanks!

D&G
PRIMAL
Desire Convert

Next

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya