Desire Pearl Trip Report - July 2017

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Pearl Trip Report - July 2017

Postby Cheers2US » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Desire Pearl Jul 10 to Jul 17, 2017

My husband and I had a great week at DP. Just about everything was wonderful and we enjoyed every minute of our stay.

A little background: we have been married for 25 years. We have kids ranging from middle school to post-college. We live one of the most vanilla lifestyles out there. For 20 years, we busted our butts and worked, raised our kids and never went anywhere. On our 20th anniversary, we dared to have a little fun for ourselves and went on our 1st real vacation ever. We loved it so much, we decided to make it a yearly (semi-yearly) thing. Once we found Cancun, we knew we had found exactly what we needed, especially when we discovered Temptation. It was like a puzzle piece that had been missing all along. We loved the fun, flirty, seductive vibe of the resort. Even though we were/are not swingers and still very vanilla, Temptation resort brought out a fun, frisky side to us.

We’ve been to Temptation 5 times and to Desire Riviera Maya twice prior to this trip. I had tried to book DRM for this week, but it was sold out. Just as we had been nervous before our 1st trips to TTR and DRM, we were nervous about Desire Pearl.

Needless to say, all fears dissipated once we got there. The resort is beautiful, elegant, clean, luxurious. The staff is top-notch: everyone makes you feel welcome and comfortable. The guests are so friendly. The food is great. The entertainment is lively.

Not sure where to start with details, so i’ll start with check in. The lobby at DP is much larger than the one at DRM. The process was smooth and effortless. I think we were checked in by Emmanuel and then Many (not “Manny”, but “Many”) We had arrived early in the morning, so the room wasn’t ready. We were prepared for this and had set aside swimsuits, flip flops and sunscreen so we could grab and change. Our bags were held by the bellboys until our room was ready. We had lunch and enjoyed the pool activities until about 3pm. One of the workers came to the pool area to find us to tell us our room was ready.

Lobby:

Lobby bar:

Just outside the lobby (sliding doors are not automatic):

ROOM:

First of all, I am a budget-conscious person: i typically try to get a cheaper room. Imagine my surprise when the resort gave us the most beautiful, spacious room we had ever had. (I kept telling my husband, “I’m sure they made a mistake; NO WAY did they mean to give us THIS room!”) It was so huge, so spacious! It had TWO bathrooms, for starters. Each with its own shower and separate bathtub. The room also had a huge living room, TWO couches, two sitting areas inside, TWO patios (with sitting areas and beds), a mini-fridge/sink area with so many cabinets, TWO TVs and a king size bed. The only things “missing” were a jacuzzi and plunge pool, but to be honest, I wouldn’t have cared for those anyway. The room was absolutely gorgeous and every time I entered it, I said out loud, “I love this room!”

Our lovely room:

ACTIVITIES:

Pool activities were so fun! The members of the entertainment staff: They would work from day to late evening, so you’d see them doing fun pool stuff and then later at the lobby and disco. There was a posted schedule of activities for each day and night. (You will also get a printed schedule of the whole week at check-in) Some of the daytime pool activities included yoga, pool aerobics, pool volleyball, water polo, water basketball, tequila tastings, cocktail tastings, couples contests and dance lessons.

Each night, the party would begin in the lobby around 9pm. There was almost always a live band. Guests gathered, got drinks at the bar; some danced in the open area during the music. The disco opened at 10:30pm and that’s when the party would kick in. Each night, there’d be a live show, or a fun competition involving guests and then dancing on the disco floor.

DINING:

Desire Pearl has only 3 restaurants: Aphrodite, Pearl and Unik. We spent most of our time at Aphrodite: this is where the buffet is for breakfast and lunch. For dinner, they have a menu that changes each night; there is no dinner buffet. Dress is casual and reservations are not needed at Aphrodite. The food we had there was excellent, for all three meals. My favorite night was Saturday for Brazilian night. This is where they bring grilled meats out on skewers and slice off portions for you at your table.

Dining at Pearl for dinner was more upscale: the dress code was elegant and men needed to wear long pants and shoes. We only dined there once and the food was very nice. Pearl also does not require reservations.

Unik is the only restaurant that needed reservations. (We made our reservations in the morning when we were having breakfast; just asked the hostess to add us to the list - no lines to wait on or no number to call.) The dress code is elegant there as well. It is a very upscale atmosphere. Chandeliers, candles, soft music. The kitchen, interestingly, was located outside the restaurant. The servers were constantly in and out. What made it funny, was that the doors were sliding doors, but not automatic sliding doors. So the servers were constantly sliding open the door, exiting, sliding the door closed, getting the food, sliding the door open again to enter. Desire Pearl should really invest in automatic sliding doors or make the doors non-sliding. The slide-open, slide-close, slide-open, slide-close process for the staff is ridiculous. OR make the doors non-sliding.

The food at Unik was OK - not the best meal we had at DP. My husband ordered the lamb osso bucco, but we were told they didn’t have it that night. So he ended up with salmon, as he didn’t like the other choices on the menu. I ordered the burger combo, which was a regular burger and a chicken burger. No idea these would be 2 full-size burgers! I was expecting half-portions of each or mini-burgers. I couldn’t finish them (I cannot eat 2 full burgers at one sitting!)

Some of our meals:

2 full size burgers at Unik:

Salmon:

Steak:

Ceviche:

Seafood soup:

Cappuccino:

POOL/BEACH:

The beach was nice, but it seemed a little small. The waters were calm the entire week we were there. On some days, the seaweed was much heavier than others. On our last full day, the seaweed was light and the waters were so clear. We did not see a single vendor on the beach. Beach traffic from non-guests is very low, but it does happen. I did see kids on separate occasions walk past our beach when there were naked DP guests present. There is drink service at the beach. It was not hard to find beach chairs on any days.

Heavy seaweed:

Light seaweed (and clearer waters):

There is one pool, but it is pretty long. In fact, we did not even walk the length of the pool; we just stayed on the “busier” end, where the bar is. There are no elevated portions like there was at Temptation, so you can’t lie in the pool unless you use a floatie. There are plenty of pool chairs; we never had trouble finding any at any time of day. And even if so, Victor the towel guy does an excellent job finding you a spot for you (at the pool or beach)

JACUZZI:

The jacuzzi is huge! Much larger than the one at DRM. It is at ground level, not rooftop like at DRM. There is a bar in the jacuzzi. There are also palapa beds, plenty of towels and storage cubbies and 2 outdoor showers. There are no bathrooms; you’d have to walk a few yards to the ones by the main pool. The jacuzzi has elevated portions, so your partner can sit comfortably in the hot tub while you sit behind, elevated, with your knees at their shoulders. The jacuzzi opens in the afternoon and closes at 3am.

DISCO:

The disco is where everyone heads to at 10:30pm each night. Each night, there is either a performance or a guest contest. There is a bar and a dance floor. The bathrooms are just outside the disco, where another bar is. There is a playroom (aka “Sin room”) It has one long curved couch and maybe a sex swing in the center of the room. (Only took a brief peek on our first night and it was empty) There is also a stripper pole. On some afternoons, there were sex workshops, dance lessons, pole dancing lessons - we didn’t check any of these out because we were always at the pool in the afternoons.

GUESTS:
I’m typically antisocial at home but I do like meeting people and making small talk at resorts for some reason. We met some great people at Desire Pearl. Shout outs to Santos + Cindy, Cliff + Sandra, Steve + Jasmine, Jose + Rachel, Richard + Renee, Bob + Francesca and so many others whose names I forget

STAFF:

So many wonderful people at DP! Many familiar faces from Temptation like Fredy at the pool bar and Lucio at Aphrodite. Some of my favorite staff members: At Aphrodite: Lucio, Oliver (aka “Junior”), Reynald, Ivan, Dayane (hostess), Galdiel (kitchen chef, also outdoor grill chef) Towel guys: Victor and Irving. Beach/pool drink service: Jesus + Erlinda (not sure if that’s her name) Pool bar: Fredy and Fernando. Jacuzzi bar: David. Entertainment staff: Charlie, Viko, Mike, Vince, Mia, Kia and Kayla - all super people! They all knew our names, which was a nice touch. They also would go around and greet everyone in the lobby in the evenings. It really made us feel valuable and comfortable.

COMPARISONS:

My husband and I are also fans of Temptation and Desire Riviera Maya. We love each resort and each has its advantages over the others.

Party vibe: Temptation has much more party feel; the most fun resort of the 3. Desire RM and Desire Pearl also have good parties. DP has a more intimate vibe as the staff members get to know you and will stop to chat with you.

Food: The food at Desire Pearl was good most nights, but we felt there could have been more options. Unless you have a reservation, there are basically only 2 options for dinner each night. The breakfast buffet at DP is good, but I thought it had fewer selections than at TTR and DRM. There is no grill station or omelet station at the DP buffet, but you can request omelets, quesadillas, fajitas, etc from their kitchen. We wish DP had better late night food, too. Restaurants close at 10pm and it was a challenge to find food after then.

Drinks: Excellent at DP. I’d say all 3 resorts are equal in this.

Pool/jacuzzi: Desire Pearl had a nice pool, but I wish it had those elevated platforms that Temptation’s pool had. The jacuzzi at DP is larger than the one at DRM and we liked that it was at ground level vs rooftop.

Foam party: Desire Pearl has its foam party on Saturday at 2pm - I think they're all great at all the resorts. DP had beach balls, and that made it fun (I don't remember if the other resorts did this too)

Disco: I think Temptation and DRM have the advantage here. DP had a good disco, but often the dance floor only had a handful of people on it. The DJ at DP played the same songs each night and it got annoying after day 3.

Staff: The staff members are excellent at all 3 resorts. I can’t say which resort has better staff because we’ve always felt welcome and comfortable at all 3. The entertainment staff at DP did do a great job learning names of most of the guests, so that was pretty sweet.

FEW NEGATIVES:

There were only a few negative aspects of our vacation. They were minor and will not prevent us from going to DP again, but here they are:

1) Late night dining options here are not as good as at Temptation or Desire Riviera Maya. On our first night, we overslept and missed the dinner cut-off time. So at 11pm, we hungrily searched for food. We were told there would be pizza outside the lobby at 11:30pm. When we got there, all the pizza was gone so we had to ask them to bring out more. The pizza was OK. The choices were pepperoni, ham/veggie and veggie; there were no plain slices, which is what we would have preferred. There is also the option of room service, but that incurred an additional $10 USD fee, so we skipped that

2) Air conditioning at Aphrodite ranged from OK to non-existent. We never felt that rush of cool air you associate with entering an indoor restaurant at a resort. On one night, I don’t even think the A/C was working at all as it was so hot, humid and our waiter was soaked through with perspiration. On other days/nights, we figured out a particular table that was directly under the A/C vents and tried to pick that table each time. The air conditioning was fine at the other 2 restaurants and it was excellent in our room.

3) The dance music playlist at the disco consisted of the same few songs every single night. On any given night, you are guaranteed to hear the following songs: “Party Rock” by LMFAO, “Shots” by LMFAO, “I’m Sexy and I Know it” by LMFAO, “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson/ Bruno Mars, “Blurred Lines” by Robin Thicke, “Fireball” by Pitbull, “Danza Kuduro” by Don Omar/Lucenzo, “Vivir Mi Vida” by Mark Anthony, “Shake Dat Ass for Me” by Eminem, “Yeah! 3x” by Usher, “Despacito” by Luis Alfonso - Do not get me wrong as I love all these songs. However, it got old by the 3rd night hearing them again and again. There were no songs by Lady Gaga, The Weeknd, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Kanye, Kesha, the Chainsmokers, Martin Garrix, Alan Walker, Drake, or even Justin Bieber. I might have heard one song by Rihanna the entire week. By our fifth night, I was doing pretty good predicting the next song to come up. Come on, Mr DJ, ya gotta do better.

4) Housekeeping entered our room AT LEAST 3 times when we had the “Do Not Disturb” sign hanging. I say “at least” because that’s how many times they walked in (not just knocked, but used the key to swipe in) while we were still in the room. We’d ask why were they coming when the “Do Not Disturb” sign was hanging and they’d say “Oh we are just checking, do you need towels or anything??” - Actually the more I think about it, the more disturbing it is. If the sign says “Do Not Disturb”, then there is no need to ask us if towels are needed. Also, it is more troubling that they took the initiative to just enter the room. What happens on days/nights we are not in the room and they just waltz in? Please use this as a reminder to keep your valuables in the room safe or hidden well.

5) There was a pool of water that collected outside our (ground-level) room. The puddle was present all week. They did put a “Wet Floor - Cuidado, Piso Mojado” sign and sometimes a towel. It did not seep into our room nor affect us other than we had to be careful not to slip when we were walking to/from our room. We did not see a leak from the ceiling so we guessed it was coming up from the floor.

6) Mosquitos! The mosquitos were extremely aggressive on our Thursday night. So many guests were being bombarded with the pesky pests. My husband and I were dining at Aphrodite and the constant pinching of the bites was so bad we had to pack up the food and take it to our room. I ended up with at least 25 bites all over (nice souvenir to take home!) I realize mosquitos are a natural nuisance but I felt maybe the resort could have done a better job when the infestation was particularly high. Bug zappers, citronella candles, flypaper, maybe? We were there 1 week and the mosquitos were only problematic on Thursday. On other nights they were barely noticeable and I doused myself with repellent anyway.

7) Sliding doors at the lobby and at the Unik restaurant. These sliding doors are not automatic, so you have to manually slide them open, step out or in, slide them shut each time. It was worse for the wait staff at Unik as the poor guys were in and out, in and out continuously. Their kitchen is outside the restaurant, so they had to make several trips. I found it grueling to watch; I felt sorry for them!

8) If you want to leave the resort and take a walk or a bus, I do not think it is an easy task. For instance, at Temptation, if you want, you can leave the resort and there’s a pharmacy across the street, a corner store just to the left and the bus stop is a few steps away. However, at DP, I don’t think this was an option. Not that we tried, but when we finally checked out and left, it took the shuttle driver quite a while, by car, to get to the main street area.

MISCELLLANEOUS:

One of the many things I loved about Desire Pearl, was that it’s smaller and centralized. For example, most guests get up and have breakfast in the buffet from 7:30a to 10a. Then almost everyone heads to the beach or pool. By noon a lot of people are in the pool. Then some will go to lunch and take a nap. Around 9:30pm, most of the guests can be found in the lobby where there’s live music and a bar. At 10:30p, the disco opens and practically everyone goes there. It’s not mandatory and it’s not universal: some guests linger in the lobby or outside the lobby and some head straight for the jacuzzi. But I like that most of the guests end up going to pretty much the same places throughout the day. Even though i’m typically antisocial, I found that seeing the same guests day after day was comforting and even opened up to start talking more.

On Wednesday and Saturday, there were performances by the staff. Some other guests told me they were not very impressed. I had to remind them that these were staff members; they work for the resort and they were not necessarily professional performers. For instance, the amazing pole dancer Vee, I think she works in Human Resources. The talented acrobatic Alicia is the chef and nutritionist. There were also nights when professional dancers came and that was fun, too.

Other photos from Desire Pearl:

ImageDesire Pearl beach
ImageDesire Pearl breakfast buffet

ImageDesire Pearl breakfast buffet

ImageDesire Pearl grounds

ImageDesire Pearl

ImageDesire Pearl - turtle building

ImageDesire Pearl - Iguana!
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: Desire Pearl Trip Report - July 2017

Postby nolacmk » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Great review, thanks! We are heading to Pearl for our first visit in a couple of days, and the review answered a lot of questions for us.
nolacmk

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Jul 2017

Postby westcpl » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Great review. Thanks for that.
Temp Baja 2011
Temp Baja 2012
Pearl 03/13
R/M 01/14
Pearl 8/17
Pearl 8/18
Pearl 8/19
Pearl 8/22
Pearl 8/23
westcpl
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 12 Aug 2019

Postby yoyo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Cheers2US wrote:4) Housekeeping entered our room AT LEAST 3 times when we had the “Do Not Disturb” sign hanging. I say “at least” because that’s how many times they walked in (not just knocked, but used the key to swipe in) while we were still in the room. We’d ask why were they coming when the “Do Not Disturb” sign was hanging and they’d say “Oh we are just checking, do you need towels or anything??” - Actually the more I think about it, the more disturbing it is. If the sign says “Do Not Disturb”, then there is no need to ask us if towels are needed. Also, it is more troubling that they took the initiative to just enter the room. What happens on days/nights we are not in the room and they just waltz in? Please use this as a reminder to keep your valuables in the room safe or hidden well.

this will be a nice opportunity for doing an exhibitionist act
:D
:L
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby tikihutguy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Thanks! I think this is one of the best, most comprehensive reviews I've seen! Great pix! Makes me feel I'm there. This is a wonderful thing :D
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby bj02 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Great review! I definitely agree with you on improvements being needed on the AC at Aphrodite(very uncomfortable during lunch), and with the DJ needing to change up the music some! That's the same list that we heard while we were there.
Desire RM: 6/5-11/24
Bliss Cruise 11/10-17/24

txfuncouple6802 on SLS and SDC
bj02
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 05 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby goldfish1 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:06 pm

A+ for your hard work and effort putting this review together!
goldfish1
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017

Re: Desire Pearl Trip Report - July 2017 UPDATE!

Postby Cheers2US » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:59 pm

A couple of things I forgot in my review:

THEME NIGHTS: There was good participation for Desire Pearl's theme nights. The week went as follows:

Monday - gangsters: Several ladies in corsets. I don't remember much about what guys wore. My husband had a spiffy hat and a vest.

Tuesday - BDSM/leather: this was a fun one. Lots of leather or leather-like outfits on people you'd never imagine wearing them. Straps, buckles, leashes, whips... lots of interesting outfits on both the guys and gals.

Wednesday - white affair: Only about 60% participation in this one, surprisingly.

Thursday - uniforms: Another fun one. Lots of superheroes and naughty nurses. My husband dressed as a surgeon and at first, he seemed to be the only guy in theme. He felt weird and wanted to go back and change. But as the evening went on, more and more guys showed up in costume and he felt better.

Friday - animal print: Self-explanatory, about 50% participation among the ladies and hardly any guys really.

Saturday - Naughty nautical: lots of sailors, mermaids, captains. There was an excellent Gilligan outfit and a couple with matching sailor outfits (so cute!)

Sunday - Havana nights: my least favorite theme. Not much to do but wear a flowery print for the ladies. I don't even think the guys bothered.

Overall, the theme nights went well. It was great that the entertainment staff (Viko, Vince, Mike, Kia, Kayla, Mia) participated and dressed up. Viko had the BEST outfits (he's a former Chippendale's dancer, they say) I'd say there was about 50% participation overall. For comparison, I think theme nights had more participation in Temptation and Desire RM, but it was still fun at DP.

MASSAGE: We did not get a massage, but we spoke with a couple who did. They *highly* recommended the sensual massage. I think they said the price was $500 USD for the couple but they said it was worth every penny. (The wife said she had had 3 orgasms and she was barely able to walk when I saw her) Just thought I'd throw that in there.

GUESTS:
Also, I mentioned some nice people we met at DP in my first post. I left out a few and also forgot to mention where anyone was from.
We had nice conversations with:
Cliff + Sandra from Houston
Bob + Francesca from Philadelphia
Evan (+ Evelyn) from Denver
Lex (+ Lisa) from Georgia
Jose + Rachel from Connecticut
Steve + Jasmine from Toronto
Richard + Renee from Florida
and several others, just can't remember their names :(

We didn't get contact info for anyone and I wish we did get for a few of the couples as we had great conversations and we felt like we were on the same page.
Tip: Get contact information of people you like while you are chatting with them. Don't put it off. Soon your (or their) day/time to check out will come up and you might not see each other at that time.

TIPPING (PROPINAS): Bring money for tipping. Even a $1 USD goes a long way in making a bartender or waiter happy. We tipped $1 for drinks (not every drink) $5 for the bellboys, $5 for housekeeping (we only had the room cleaned 1 day; we hardly used the room so it stayed tidy most of the week) $2 to $5 for the towel guy and $2 to $5 for the waiters and grill cooks. We did not tip the check in agent at the front desk, and I wish we did as the room we were given was stellar.

BACK HOME:
It has been a little over a week since we returned. Ever since, we have been talking about 1) what a great time we had, all the incredible things we saw/experienced; 2) when can we go back? Desire, whether it's the Riviera Maya or the Pearl one, does wonderful things for a relationship. Not that we were in any trouble or even doldrums, but Desire resorts renewed a FIRE that stays LIT long after you check out and board that return flight.

I have already begun checking airfares, hotel rates, my work schedules vs the kids' school schedules. Mexico is my only addiction, can you blame me?
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  

Postby sunandfuncouple2 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Thanks so much for your excellent trip report! When reading your report, it really feels like you're at the resort, and your photos really help with that. Also, I love the way you put your information in categories with titles...it was so easy to read! We have been to Pearl twice, and your report captured everything about the resort. Come back to Pearl on March 10-17th...we'd love to meet you!
:CAN
sunandfuncouple2
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 09 Mar 2019

Postby NewbieCPLE » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Great post we would agree with everything. We had a few dates that overlapped. Being the first time at DP it was like we always belonged. The grounds are beautiful and the people were great. Staff was amazing. The hot tub really gets the party and mingling started at night. People really come out of their shell. Witnessing the body shots at the hot tub one night and partaking was very memorable. Just wish we would have stayed in touch with a few cples we met(anyone know the blonde from the body shots at the hot tub?? :bj ). We Can't wait to return.
NewbieCPLE

We arrive on: 10 Jul 2017

Postby SeaSandPool » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:42 pm

Thanks for the wonderful pictures and enjoyable review. Just wondering, how did Golden Parnassus compare (from your other photos in the same album)? Or does the fact that you didn't mention it here say all we need to know?!
- SeaSandPool
- S & C
SeaSandPool
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 28 Aug 2018

Postby RogerKaren » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:25 am

GREAT REVIEW!!!!!

For the life of me I dont know how all of you remember so many names. Is there a trick you use?
RogerKaren
Desire Convert

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Re: Golden Parnassus

Postby Cheers2US » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 pm

SeaSandPool wrote:Thanks for the wonderful pictures and enjoyable review. Just wondering, how did Golden Parnassus compare (from your other photos in the same album)? Or does the fact that you didn't mention it here say all we need to know?!

Hi!
We went to Golden Parnassus in March 2017. It was a very lovely resort. The waters were that gorgeous clear turquoise waters you see in brochures. The resort itself is very nice. The people are OK, the staff ranged from rude to OK to excellent. Overall, it was a good vacation for the price we paid. It was more on the boring side, though, so that's why we probably won't be back. Also, while it was adults-only, it was pretty tame.

I wrote a review about it on the Cancuncare site: http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/threads ... ort.36257/

Cheers
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  

Postby Cheers2US » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Ohhh we want to go back so badly!!! We were at DRM in March 2017 and DP in July 2017. We'd love to go back but we have to pace ourselves, LOL. (At this rate, I wonder if we'll have any money left for retirement)

sunandfuncouple2 wrote:Thanks so much for your excellent trip report! When reading your report, it really feels like you're at the resort, and your photos really help with that. Also, I love the way you put your information in categories with titles...it was so easy to read! We have been to Pearl twice, and your report captured everything about the resort. Come back to Pearl on March 10-17th...we'd love to meet you!
:CAN
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  

Postby Cheers2US » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:48 pm

RogerKaren wrote:GREAT REVIEW!!!!!

For the life of me I dont know how all of you remember so many names. Is there a trick you use?

Ha! I was kinda bummed out because I had forgotten so many of the other cool people we met. It's hard to remember names when you're 1) drinking; 2) surrounded by naked people. I sometimes jotted notes on my phone (notes are also good for writing reviews/trip reports later) Also, I (Mrs. Cheers) am rather the introvert so when I do meet people that I can converse with comfortably, I guess it makes a more lasting impression.
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl