Foam Party experiences

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Foam Party experiences

Postby Desert Dwellers » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Those of you worried about some casual/incidental contact in the pool are missing the entire point about a foam party! I'm not suggesting rules go out the window, but for f**k's sake people, this thing is designed to get people together.

What a bunch of prudes!
Desert Dwellers
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017

Postby lnjnnc » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:34 pm

Not wanting unwelcomed touching is FAR from being prudish.
lnjnnc
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 27 Oct 2017

Postby Desert Dwellers » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:08 am

lnjnnc wrote:Not wanting unwelcomed touching is FAR from being prudish.

Then dont go into the foam. Much of the purpose of a foam party is to set the stage for the anonymous bump n grind...

Complaining about getting touched in a foam party is like going to a sports bar and complaining that there's a ball game on every TV.

Its kind of the point...
Desert Dwellers
Desire Lover

Postby bmerryman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:33 am

Desert Dwellers, I agree. It is the point of the foam party to go a little more crazy and have fun. Last time someone grabbed my junk and played with it a little. I never saw her but I did not complain!! :bj
Desire RM 01/03/16
Desire RM 04/12/17
Desire RM 06/05/18
Desire RM 11/09/19
bmerryman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Nov 2019

Postby Mystra » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Desert Dwellers wrote:
lnjnnc wrote:Not wanting unwelcomed touching is FAR from being prudish.

Then dont go into the foam. Much of the purpose of a foam party is to set the stage for the anonymous bump n grind...

Complaining about getting touched in a foam party is like going to a sports bar and complaining that there's a ball game on every TV.

Its kind of the point...

I don't know...consent is always required in my view. One could argue that consent is implied by going into the foam - we have heard of foam parties like that - but Desire's doesn't have that vibe for us.

That said, if it's welcome for you to be touched anonymously, go nuts! But we also think that being respectful and asking is better for us - and can make connections that come into play later...
SLS: Mystra284 (dormant)
Kik: MrMystra
Mystra
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 22 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby lnjnnc » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:40 pm

bmerryman wrote:Desert Dwellers, I agree. It is the point of the foam party to go a little more crazy and have fun. Last time someone grabbed my junk and played with it a little. I never saw her but I did not complain!! :bj

Probably wasn't a "her". :shock: :D

I've been to Desire probably 15X. There's not a situation I've ever experienced there that implied consent to touch others was the norm.

We'll go in the foam. Touch my wife at your own risk. I really don't care what you say...........it's NOT OK unless she says it's OK.
lnjnnc
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 27 Oct 2017

Postby Coupleonomads » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:55 pm

I agree, it's definitely different and worth giving a try just for the experience. We thought the foam itself could get a little overwhelming at times (you can see about 12 inches in front of you at best), but that you end up having as much as your willing to. What I remember most vividly was my wife and I standing still, starting to make out when a dude walks right into me from behind- dick slapping the crack of my ass- because "[we] just came out of nowhere!" We all had a laugh.
Coupleonomads
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 18 Feb 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie sls sdc

Postby Desert Dwellers » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:58 pm

The line between "playful incidental contact" and "groping/fondling" is not subtle and should never be crossed without explicit consent, but it might be specific to the "vibe" of the resort. We were introduced to this lifestyle many years ago at Hedo and SMI, so maybe the more tame Desire experience has left us with a different perspective.

"Accidentally" lightly grabbing a butt cheek as you push through a crowd in a foam part is perfectly fine to us (and expected); inserting fingers is way out of line.

There is "personal space" and then there is personal space...
Desert Dwellers
Desire Lover

Postby Mystra » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:16 pm

Desert Dwellers wrote:The line between "playful incidental contact" and "groping/fondling" is not subtle and should never be crossed without explicit consent, but it might be specific to the "vibe" of the resort. We were introduced to this lifestyle many years ago at Hedo and SMI, so maybe the more tame Desire experience has left us with a different perspective.

"Accidentally" lightly grabbing a butt cheek as you push through a crowd in a foam part is perfectly fine to us (and expected); inserting fingers is way out of line.

There is "personal space" and then there is personal space...

That sounds reasonable - after all we've all incidentally touched someone in the packed hot tub!

I can't speak to the other resorts mentioned...
SLS: Mystra284 (dormant)
Kik: MrMystra
Mystra
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 22 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby two4funinpa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Go into the foam, don't go into the foam, whatever. We love the foam party. But it's not actual event we love so much. It's the fact that the foam sets the tone for the rest of the day. It's get people out (and by out I mean partying, having fun, socializing, drinking...whatever the next level is for you), and they stay out until the go to bed for the night. We've always found the foam party days to be the most fun...and not necessarily the 45 minutes where they are squirting the foam.
SLS - two4funinpanow
KIK - two4funinpa
two4funinpa
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 20 Dec 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya